Doc
titosantill
halamadrid2
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eibar vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Eibar vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Bale on the pitch is not a problem, of course he isn't as good on the ball as Isco and co but he executes his job very well. But like you said he is rarely available which becomes problematic.

Asensio is being too cute in defence like he is afraid to get stuck in, pulling out from duels etc. Man the f up and get your kit dirty.

I think ZZ should play Nacho in place of Marcelo against Napoli. We don't need to score and he is a better defender than Marcelo

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Bale on the pitch is not a problem, of course he isn't as good on the ball as Isco and co but he executes his job very well. But like you said he is rarely available which becomes problematic.

Asensio is being too cute in defence like he is afraid to get stuck in, pulling out from duels etc. Man the f up and get your kit dirty.

I think ZZ should play Nacho in place of Marcelo against Napoli. We don't need to score and he is a better defender than Marcelo

Lol

Give me Asensio on the left instead of Ronaldo any day.

If you are looking at defensive contributions, Asensio played like Gattuso compared to Ronaldo on any given day.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Both leave alot to be desired in defence that's for sure. I have seen Ronaldo make plenty of slide tackles and always gets into duels when the ball is in the air. Asensio was just pulling out of everything, be it duels, 50/50s, second balls etc etc. If Marcelo had been playing nothing would've changed on that wing because although Asensio was at the back to create a 4 man midfield in defence he didn't actually "defend". As i said he's lucky it was Nacho in defence or that wing would've been torn apart. The only ever time they got past Nacho (by fouling him) Asensio was nowhere to be seen to cover for him and Pedro Leon had acres of space to put a cross in for an unnecessary goal

Ive seen every single player hustles for the ball when we don't have it at one point or another apart from Asensio. His tippy tappy wannabe defending is driving up the wall
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 am

Doc wrote:Anyway, Benzema gonna grab that brace. Watch this space.

He clearly read my post. Fact.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:56 am

Sure is a lot of negativity bar some exceptions since I last came here. And less active too. What has transpired since my last visit?

Saw this game at least as I have returned home to the us.

A triumph can only be good.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:08 am

Cyborg wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Bale on the pitch is not a problem, of course he isn't as good on the ball as Isco and co but he executes his job very well. But like you said he is rarely available which becomes problematic.

Lol

Give me Asensio on the left instead of Ronaldo any day.

If you are looking at defensive contributions, Asensio played like Gattuso compared to Ronaldo on any given day.

He definitely tracked back more than Ronaldo usually does, but he hardly put any effort at all into pressuring the ball carrier. I could've sworn that he was just casually jogging around when he had opportunities to intercept passes or put pressure on a player that was an arm's length away from him. His defensive efforts looked more symbolic than anything else, from my point of view. Thankfully, Nacho was there to do the actual work.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:22 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:Sure is a lot of negativity bar some exceptions since I last came here. And less active too. What has transpired since my last visit?

There hasn't been a lot of change around here. Sports still thinks the solution to everything is anything that's french. Harmonica still thinks that everything revolves around Messi, and the root of all evil is Real Madrid and corrupt referees. Chad doesn't seem to post much anymore. One major change is that the activity in this section, and on this forum, have dropped significantly. I've noticed that quite a few supporters of different clubs have been talking about growing tired of football lately, so that might be one of the reasons behind it. Also, RG seems to be the only active mod at the moment. I have no idea why. I've hardly ventured outside of the off-topic section in recent years, but that's some of the changes that I've noticed.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Sure is a lot of negativity bar some exceptions since I last came here. And less active too. What has transpired since my last visit?

There hasn't been a lot of change around here. Sports still thinks the solution to everything is anything that's french. Harmonica still thinks that everything revolves around Messi, and the root of all evil is Real Madrid and corrupt referees. Chad doesn't seem to post much anymore. One major change is that the activity in this section, and on this forum, have dropped significantly. I've noticed that quite a few supporters of different clubs have been talking about growing tired of football lately, so that might be one of the reasons behind it. Also, RG seems to be the only active mod at the moment. I have no idea why. I've hardly ventured outside of the off-topic section in recent years, but that's some of the changes that I've noticed.

I think "jaded" would a more accurate feeling some supporters are experiencing.

Nonsense referee calls, club decisions, lack of progress, consecutive losses or draws. Any could cause some form of stress that leads one to be jaded.

I thank you for taking time to make this post answering my inquiries.

This game being the first madrid game I have seen in months since departing from the united states on work related business, i am not aware of what has happened since my last post... was it october november? Dont remember.

Real madrid should be doing better in the league from what little I have learned since returning home but the current situation is what it is. I find it strange of recent Ramos criticism considering this is how he has always been his whole career.

More disappointed in Benz, when i returned home, i was expecting his goals in all comps to be at minimum 20. Its march. He needs to score now. Happy to see him score a brace but he needs to keep at it. 15 goals by march is unacceptable.

Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Yeah, many fans in general have become jaded as a result of the current state of the game. Personally, I haven't been this disinterested in watching football since 2006. I usually try to watch every game, but lately I've prioritized other things. Hopefully, Benzema will step up his game in the CL. That's where he usually shines. I'm not expecting back to back CL wins, but if we're ever going to succeed at it, now's the perfect opportunity to do so.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2