Helmer
Curtinho
Art Morte
Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs

Post by Unique Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:10 am

Don't call me James wrote:Go back to a mental institution you peasant.

Do you even read what you write? Laughing
your problem is you know *bleep* all about football. You see the team knock a few goals in against a scrub team and you think we are the best team in the world. You talk to much bollox mate and it comes back to bite you on the ass. No point in talking to you about defending because it's clear you know *bleep* all about it.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs

Post by Unique Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:22 am

Don't call me James wrote:Go back to a mental institution you peasant.

Do you even read what you write? Laughing
you were right about matip though. Did you see the way he dealt with the ball for West Ham's 2nd goal. Laughing the best CB in the world Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:08 am

There was a deflection, you idiot. Go watch it again.

Good job blaming your manager and our best player today just so you could get your agenda across.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:12 am

Yeah, the 2nd goal isn't on Matip, the deflection gifted them the chance. One of those goals you're better off blaming no one.

I thought Klavan played well in the 2nd half, btw, would much prefer him partnering Matip rather than that disaster-waiting-to-happen Lovren.

Firmino is a poacher and should play centrally or not at all. Even Marc Albrighton is better at taking defenders on in the wing.

Milner is very similar to Moreno in the way he crosses the ball way too much. Should stop that, we're never going to score from those.

Last week's disastrous defeat and this disappointing draw mean the pressure is on to beat Middlesbrough on Wednesday.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:46 am

Don't call me James wrote:There was a deflection, you idiot. Go watch it again.

Good job blaming your manager and our best player today just so you could get your agenda across.
funny how you used to blame all the bad shit on Rodgers yet always look for a way out for klopp. this team has all of the same problems that Rodgers team had. what you need to do is shut your mouth and open your eyes.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Firmino has been disgustingly bad ever since Coutinho hasn't been holding his hand. Absolutely ruins everything he touches. Curtinho I don't ever want to hear your dumbass saying he's our best player.

We win this game 100% with Phil.

Karius was awful today. There's nothing I can say other than that. But Mignolet is even worse. I don't ever want Mignolet to play for us again.

Firmino is our best player. He just isn't a winger and shouldn't be playing out wide. Even in the last two games all of the best things he's done have been when he's moved centrally. We are also seriously missing his advanced pressing from the middle and smart off the ball movement when given more freedom. Origi should be playing on the wing really.

Karius also hasn't been as bad as people are making him out to be. But it is what it is.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Origi is not the problem. Guy has 4 goals in 4 games. When has Firmino ever scored in 4 consecutive matches for us. It hasn't been just his position that has turned his form into shit. He's really struggling with everything. He's back to last season form under Rodgers at the moment making the dumbest decisions.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2