Sri
Unique
Helmer
iftikhar
Nishankly
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cherries (Sour ones) vs 5 time European Champions Empty The Cherries (Sour ones) vs 5 time European Champions

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Liverpool travel down to Dean Court to face Bournemouth.

Team news:
Coutinho is out. Sturridge meh

Karius
Clyne Lovren Matip Milner
Henderson Wijnaldum Lallana
Mane Origi Firmino

Early thread as I might miss this due to travelling. Firmino and Lallana haven't trained but Klopp said both expected to make this game.

Hope we win
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

The Cherries (Sour ones) vs 5 time European Champions Empty Re: The Cherries (Sour ones) vs 5 time European Champions

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:44 am

Nishi on fire Proud
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Cherries (Sour ones) vs 5 time European Champions Empty Re: The Cherries (Sour ones) vs 5 time European Champions

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:23 pm

subtitle rofl

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:30 pm

Lallana back drinking drinking
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 am

I think Can should play ahead of Wijnaldum

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:31 am

Will be a tough game hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:36 am

I went for 2-1 win for Liverpool in my prediction game but I wont be shocked if we drop points here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 am

We shouldn't lose, They are not playing well at all. They lost to Sunderland 2 weeks ago ffs. 3-1 loss for them last week was a fair result to Arsenal. We start losing these games in November then Rodger > Klopp imo atleast Rodgers lasted till April hmm

They are playing Brad Smith at LB ffs, We should target that mess.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:49 am

3-1 was not a fair result at all - we were atrocious; that scoreline flatters Arsenal.

Plus you have to deal with appearance assists from Wilshere.

Not easy.

Also, please stahp with Rodgers BS. He was carried by SAS. Klopp actually has a system and a style in place.

Still need a way to make up for main man Coutinho though hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:53 am

Was joking through the entire post hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

teams who are perfoming bad always turn up against us Laughing so wont be surprised if we draw this game.

The only positive is, Howe doesnt change his style according to opposition (well suited for Arsenal imo and that is why he gets linked to Arsenal Wink ) so if can play with the same tempo and tactics as we played against Leicester, we should be able to find many open spaces. But if they decide to PTB, it might be difficult without Coutinho and Lallana both.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Doni
Henderson Can Lallana
Mane Origi Firmino

Never a fan of Wijnaldum and prefer Can any day otherwise more or less the same line up.

Bournemouth typically play a steely formation that use advantage of their physical players and take no such risks given their manager Howe is a pragmatist so it smells of one of those typically frustrating games which could end up cagey as I do not see a blowout unless we score early and move in for the jugular when needed.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Arquitescu wrote: Doni
Henderson Can Lallana
Mane Origi Firmino

Never a fan of Wijnaldum and prefer Can any day otherwise more or less the same line up.

Bournemouth typically play a steely formation that use advantage of their physical players and take no such risks given their manager Howe is a pragmatist so it smells of one of those typically frustrating games which could end up cagey as I do not see a blowout unless we score early and move in for the jugular when needed.
Where have you been? How have you been!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:56 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Arquitescu wrote: Doni
Henderson Can Lallana
Mane Origi Firmino

Where have you been? How have you been!

Mostly a spectator in this forum that I still love as I can make time on my own and will choose to more so in the future cause it does seem most sections need an injection. Seeing Red leave devastated me though I haven't made my feelings known to that but its good to see this place still has its magic.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:27 pm

It's good to see you around Arq. As always.

---

Please win tomo. I don't want to see Chelsea opening up a 3 pt lead at the top already ffs.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 pm

just logged in and checked the results of today games. And tomorrows 3 points have become more precious than ever imo.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:05 am

Win = title race
Draw = top-4 race
Lose = *bleep*
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:09 am

come on the mighty reds
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:30 am

Art Morte wrote:Win = title race
Draw = top-4 race
Lose = *bleep*
Sounds about spot on hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Karius, Clyne, Lucas, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Mane, Origi

Matip out because of some ankle issue.

Subs: Mignolet, Lallana, Klavan, Woodburn, Moreno, Alexander-Arnold, Ejaria

And suddnely our subs look weakest till now in this season. Only game changer there is Lallana

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:42 pm

How did origi not put that away
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:24 pm

good half for us except that penalty claim by Bournemouth.

We need to either score third soon or defend better.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Knew I could count on Kloppool to deliver Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:01 pm

I just love Milner this season Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:08 pm

FFS LIVERPOOL GET YOUR FECKIN SHIT TOGETHER WHAT IS THIS GODDAMMIT

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next