Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good

4 posters

Go down

Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good Empty Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Clyne, Lovren, Lallana, Mane all starters, all massively important to Klopps team, all playing very well this season :bow:

So the only scrub was Lambert, whom not only did we recoup the money for already, but he was signed to be 3rd/4th choice to begin and was a massive Pool fan so can't really hate.

I have a feeling we'll dip back in there next season. And for the first time I hope we do. I really like Virgil Van Dijk and rate him among the top 5 best CBs in the league. And since we're looking likely to sell Sakho, and unfortunately Ilori doesn't seem to have a future, and Wisdom is finally going to be let go. We'll definitely need another CB.

Can you imagine the CB partnership with 6'5 Matip and 6'5 VVD Laughing Both agile, both quick, both great on the ball, both great passers, both calm and composed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good Empty Re: Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good

Post by Curtinho Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:26 am

van Dijk would be a great signing, but he needs to be a starter wherever he is and right now Lovren/Matip is the pairing we need to be building on.

But yes, I would like to point out I was a believer from the beginning in our Southampton lads.

Molenation
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good Empty Re: Our Southampton Contingent Coming Good

Post by iftikhar Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:02 am

I wanted Morgan Schneiderlin drunken
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:19 am

Getting Clyne for something like £12m was a no-brainer, a little surprised we didn't seem to face any competition for him, but he's lived up to expectations.

I've always thought Lallana is a good player, but at times hasn't found a suitable role for himself at Liverpool. Fantastic that he's now looking like making that CM role his.

Mané has had a great start and is proving me wrong.

Lovren I still can't rate, would rather play Sakho instead of him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Art Morte wrote:Lovren I still can't rate, would rather play Sakho instead of him.

Come on man.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down