Harmonica
windkick
Donuts
47 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:24 pm

danyjr wrote:Your worst fear is still to come. Imagine facing PSG and the triangle of Verratti, Neymar and Mbappé triple penetrating Barcelona in every hole they have.

That would be utter humiliation imho.

PSG have had better/equally as good players in the past and still couldn't eliminate us neither at the top of our game nor at the lowest of our performance.

You need to grow up and stop acting like you're following the game of football for roughly 3 years.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 pm

So this is what we're going into the season with:

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 25 DIydbpyXgAAxt8N

We lost Neymar and have not strenghtened in the middle at all. Looks like we'll have to survive another trophyless season & come back stronger in 2018/2019 with a new management board, hopefully.

Also, I'm pretty sure Yerry Mina will join in January 2018. For some reason he's not mentioned in the graphic.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm going to add this here too

they didn't go in for Isco in his Malaga day despite him being an open Barcelona/Messi fan, he's still a bench player for RM, he would've been starting for us, they couldn't lock up a deal for Cabellos who signed for RM and will most likely be loaned out or 4th-5th choice for them, we were offered Kroos as his agent said it was his preferred destination we passed on that, Asensio was going for 5M, but we tried lowballing Mallorca and offered 4M and they told us to f off and sold him to RM, we let Thaigo contract drop from 90M to 20M because we failed to honor the mins put into his contract, we tried lowballing RSO for Martinez they told us to f off, letting Grimaldo go who's doing quite well at Benfica, failing to secure an Alves replacement. This team would've been still good had we gotten one of if not possbily both Thaigo/Kroos, Isco, Asensio, Martinez and Grimaldo. Instead they gave us Paulinho, Gomes, Paco, Deulofeu, Douglas, Digne, Vidal and Turan.

Thaigo free (youth)
Grimaldo free (youth)

Isco 35-40M
Kroos 20-25M (not needed if we had Thaigo, but a possibility our luxury buy)
Martinez 30-35M
Cabellos 15M
Asensio 5M

Total spent - 100-120M

What we got:

Paulinho 40M
Gomes 45-50M
Paco 30-35M
Douglas 5-10M
Digne 15-20M
Vidal 15-20M
Turan 25-30M

Total Spent - 180-200M

On players who shouldn't be anywhere near this squad.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Myesyats wrote:So this is what we're going into the season with:

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 25 DIydbpyXgAAxt8N

We lost Neymar and have not strenghtened in the middle at all. Looks like we'll have to survive another trophyless season & come back stronger in 2018/2019 with a new management board, hopefully.

Also, I'm pretty sure Yerry Mina will join in January 2018. For some reason he's not mentioned in the graphic.

What's the year below the age? I assume contract expiration? Not sure how trust worthy these are as they show Messi at 2021 instead of 2018.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Oh thats true, I didnt even notice. However we all know Messis contract renewal is a matter of 'when' and not 'if', lets be real here
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Arthur Melo, AKA Brazilian Xavi, who just won the libertadores cup with Gremio was pictured with a Barca shirt on alongside his agents

http://www.goal.com/en/news/barcelona-target-arthur-melo-poses-in-blaugrana-shirt/bzzvn53al3ja1nnik6bkhydcd

You know what to do Bart Molenation
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Brazilian Xavi, sounds good Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Barcelona have already struck a deal to sign Antonio Griezmann (26) from Atlético that will see the forward join Barça next season [via @HugoGarciaRain]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 am

So Mascherano to China in January is already done. Yeti Mina likely candidate to br brought in.

Also apparently we are going to try and land both Coutinho and Griezeman, that sounds like bullshit to me
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Arda to Besiktas is floating around allot and seems a real possibility
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:37 am

If you could insert one guy into our squad between Griezeman and Coutinho, who would you pick?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:05 am

Coutinho ofcourse.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:32 am

Definitely Coutinho. I don't like Griezmann that much and he would get in the way of Dembele getting playing time.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Coutinho is the weak link in Liverpool's attack, the guy who loses the ball more than anybody else too Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Welp seems Goretzka is headed to Liverpool; kinda disappointed I would of liked him at Barca.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm

windkick wrote:Welp seems Goretzka is headed to Liverpool; kinda disappointed I would of liked him at Barca.

Noone knows where he's going.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 am

Well this forum is officially dead. I was going to write a new post and keep track of all the Masia wonder kids and point out which ones made it big, which ones went on to have pretty average but steady careers and which ones flat out ended up having below average careers. But at this rate i don't even see the point of doing so

Either way, for what it's worth it seems we are going to break the world record fee for Coutinho and then in the summer sign Greizeman for 100M. That's allot of cheddar on Coutinho, Dembele, and Coutinho in the span of 2 years. Imagine if we had people in charge with any kind of knowledge of scouting and what it takes to build a winner...with that amount of money we could of formed a power house as oppose to spending it all on 3 guys. Which btw, doesn't fix our midfield issue one bit.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 am

The quoted fee for Coutinho is absurd but signing big established names is the only thing where this board can't go wrong.

Rather € 150M on Coutinho than € 150M on another Arda+Gomes+Paco+Vidal+Deulofeu bundle.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:56 am

windkick wrote:Well this forum is officially dead. I was going to write a new post and keep track of all the Masia wonder kids and point out which ones made it big, which ones went on to have pretty average but steady careers and which ones flat out ended up having below average careers. But at this rate i don't even see the point of doing so

Either way, for what it's worth it seems we are going to break the world record fee for Coutinho and then in the summer sign Greizeman for 100M. That's allot of cheddar on Coutinho, Dembele, and Coutinho in the span of 2 years. Imagine if we had people in charge with any kind of knowledge of scouting and what it takes to build a winner...with that amount of money we could of formed a power house as oppose to spending it all on 3 guys. Which btw, doesn't fix our midfield issue one bit.

So this got me out of lurking at the very least.

Let's get this forum back on track? I know CB and BC are active, though mainly in the General Section, since there isn't much here. futbol is active. And you and Myesyats are too.

I think the first way to get even some traction is to start the match day threads. Like individual ones, as opposed to all the discussions in one thread.

What say guys?
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:34 am

On the topic of transfers, I have to say that this sort of spending is extremely unsustainable. We will never be able to compete with the likes of PSG and City if all we want to do is buy the best finished or close-to-finished product out there.

Our dominance era started when we used La Masia to it's full potential. Granted that not every generation produces a Xavi/Iniesta/Messi but that does not mean that we have to buy the likes of Turan and Gomes.

Even with Coutinho/Griezmann/Other big signing, what we'll really be relying on is Messi's genius.

Knowing this board though, I don't see anything changing any time soon.

Surprisingly, I find Madrid to have done the semi-right thing. They should have benched Benzema and tried to transition out Ronaldo, but other than that their signings have been spot on. They seem to be better positioned for the future.

Again, our cracks won't show till we have Messi. He's like the best get out of jail card there is.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Btw does this mean we are switching to a 4-3-2-1 ? I can’t see any other way to get all of our best on the field

—-—Suarez
Cout-Messi-Dembele

But this leaves iniesta out, unless theg are switching back to a 4-3-3 with Coutinho on the left and Dembele on the bench.

Or keep the 4-4-2 with messi and Suarez up front and Coutinho- Iniesta - Busq - Dembele behind them, but that just seems like our defense would be shit.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Looks like Coutinho is happening really soon, so I guess will just have to accept an imbalanced team, unless Valverde is bold enough to rotate them a lot. Otherwise I just dont see how we can fit 4 attackers into our already not so strong defensively team.

Regarding the price... I just dont know anymore. Watching the freakin cup game with our B team was quite depressing, guys like Denis Suarez, Gomes are really just not good enough for us. See the difference when Rakitic came on, I think hes class and so underrate and appreciated still. His passing, vision, general play is like 10 times better than the others. Happy to see Sergi Roberto really improving and I really rate him nowadays, after so many years. Semedo is looking decent now too.

Im just still going to keep an open mind without too much expectation this season. There are just so many things happening.... and just hope that the new players fit in and our manager does well, and most importantly as usual, Messi keeps his form and into the WC.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:21 am

windkick wrote:Btw does this mean we are switching to a 4-3-2-1 ? I can’t see any other way to get all of our best on the field

—-—Suarez
Cout-Messi-Dembele

But this leaves iniesta out, unless theg are switching back to a 4-3-3 with Coutinho on the left and Dembele on the bench.

Or keep the 4-4-2 with messi and Suarez up front and Coutinho- Iniesta - Busq - Dembele behind them, but that just seems like our defense would be shit.

I wouldn't worry about that, having more class players can never be a problem.

If I had to guess I would say Dembélé won't see too much game time from the start this season. Still young, no preseason, big injury. Wouldn't be surprised if we just use him as a 60 minute option for now and start him in the Copa and some easier games.

Next season Iniesta will be 34 and Suarez 31. Coutinho will start and Iniesta will play the 14/15 Xavi role.

Dembéle will either play on the right in 4-4-2 or up top with Messi, depending on Suarez' level from here on.

If Suarez continues performing:

Suarez-Messi
Coutinho-Busquets-Rakitic(?)-Dembélé
Alba-Umtiti-Pique-Roberto/Semedo
tS

If does not:

Dembélé-Messi
Coutinho-Busquets-Paulinho-Rakitic
tS

Something along those lines, formation-wise it's really easy. Personnel-wise, I don't know. Neither Rakitic nor Paulinho are starting players for me in midfield. Paulinho's movement into the box is a surprise element for now but that's it and Rakitic should ideally be replaced. Still need a commanding CM to finish the puzzle.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:55 am

Apparently Pool has agreed to 120+40M, pending announcement

I'm kinda excited for this transfer but I wish we could still land someone better in the near future, sb a la James Rodriguez for example
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:57 pm

futbol wrote:
windkick wrote:Btw does this mean we are switching to a 4-3-2-1 ? I can’t see any other way to get all of our best on the field

—-—Suarez
Cout-Messi-Dembele

I wouldn't worry about that, having more class players can never be a problem.

If I had to guess I would say Dembélé won't see too much game time from the start this season. Still young, no preseason, big injury. Wouldn't be surprised if we just use him as a 60 minute option for now and start him in the Copa and some easier games.

Next season Iniesta will be 34 and Suarez 31. Coutinho will start and Iniesta will play the 14/15 Xavi role.

Dembéle will either play on the right in 4-4-2 or up top with Messi, depending on Suarez' level from here on.

If Suarez continues performing:

Suarez-Messi
Coutinho-Busquets-Rakitic(?)-Dembélé
tS

If does not:

Dembélé-Messi
Coutinho-Busquets-Paulinho-Rakitic
tS

Something along those lines, formation-wise it's really easy. Personnel-wise, I don't know. Neither Rakitic nor Paulinho are starting players for me in midfield. Paulinho's movement into the box is a surprise element for now but that's it and Rakitic should ideally be replaced. Still need a commanding CM to finish the puzzle.

I just dont see anything that makes us balanced though, and we definitely are weak defensively already, and with him in its just going to be worst. Hes such a small player, I doubt he can win the battles in midfield, unless he has amazing skills like Iniesta who are win the battles be his anticipation and just class alone, but still.... it just doesnt look right.

Him rotating with Dembele for this season makes some sense though, one of the two in the team at one time.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Rafinha joins Inter on a season-long loan. The Italian club has an option to purchase the player for 35m+3m in variables, which must be confirmed before the end of the current season. Inter will pay his salary [fcb]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next