Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen

+3
rwo power
Unique
DuringTheWar
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen Empty Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:38 pm

21 year old Syrian refugee kills German woman with machete.
Motive currently unknown; waiting for reports on what the woman was wearing.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen Empty to merge

Post by Unique Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:35 pm

reports saying the man had a bit of a argument with the women then came back and killed her with a machete.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen Empty Re: Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:38 pm

I have split this off as currently it seems that this might be another deranged killer, not an ISIS terrorist. According to German media, both the killer and his female victim seem to have worked at the same takeaway.

He injured two more people, then was deliberately rammed by a BMW driver (who saw the attack) when he flew from the crime scene and could be arrested by the police.

I will merge this topic wherever it belongs after more info is revealed.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen Empty Re: Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen

Post by Unique Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:48 pm

I really hate men that hit women but surely this guy could have just gave this woman a smack in the mouth if he got that pissed off with her.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Oh, and while we are at it - in Niedersachsen (Lower Saxonia), a heavily drunk, mentally unstable 22 year old man with a history of violence threatened people in a regional train with a knife. He also carried a club and pepper spray.

According to witnesses, he put the knife to the throat of a 20 year old woman and tried to stab a 19 year old woman in the back. Fortunately no one was injured, though, and the guy later turned himself in at the police. There is no hint as to the motive at the moment.

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article157252334/22-Jaehriger-mit-Messer-loest-Panik-im-Regionalzug-aus.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 pm

The Reutlingen attack now deemed a "Beziehungstat"; a crime of passion.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 pm

The two additional victims of the madman were injured as they accidentally got into the way, when he fled, so they were not specifically targeted. One of them was a woman who get hurt when the culprit hacked at her car that just drove by and smashed the windows.

According to the police, the origin of the offender was not relevant to the deed.

Source: http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article157263212/Mann-toetet-Frau-mit-Machete-Autofahrer-stoppte-Taeter.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:55 am

sky news saying the man in the machete attack was known to police.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Madman with machete kills woman in Reutlingen Empty machete merge

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 am

Yeah, that guy has had violent episodes before, it was reported - but obviously nothing that merited putting him into jail.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:09 am

I wouldent like to be the person that told the family of that poor girl who died that they saw the signs and did nothing. I don't think sorry will help them. my thoughts go out to the family.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 am

It is not known what exactly he did. It could be anything from a bar brawl to smashing some window or whatever. Would you think right away that such a person would take a machete to hack down a person?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:26 am

i wont answer that question tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:23 am

It's strange that a completely random murder in a random german town is getting so much attention.
Stuff like that happens on a daily basis. Is there anything special to the case?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:40 am

zigra wrote:It's strange that a completely random murder in a random german town is getting so much attention.
Stuff like that happens on a daily basis. Is there anything special to the case?

Of course

"Syrian refugee". Apparently, they're an inferior class of human beings :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:45 am

It's because the guy looked like he could've been muslim, mostly. Since Munich, even though it wasn't a terror attack, the whole country is on high alert.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:46 am

Yeah I know, it's just so very dumb.
No one ever said or thought that every single one of the refugees is a saint (though I know the right wing nutters often say that's what the left think - obviously it's bull). Obviously some of them would commit crimes, just like some people of every group commit crimes. Apply the german rate of murder to 2 million refugees and you get 16 murders per year. Is every single one of them worthy of international headlines?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:48 am

Exactly. Like, dude, I don't think the color of your skin or whatever makes you get an axe and chop someone. People are killed everyday. It's sad and you're free to post a thread about it, but adding "Syrian refugee" just shows you being passive aggressive
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:50 am

It really is only because at first they thought it was a rampage, where multiple homocides were prevented because the suspect was apprehended early by the police after being rammed with a car by a witness (hero imho).

If police had known earlier that this was a crime of passion directed at a single victim, it would've stayed in local news.
Well, relatively speaking. Germany's murder rate is such, that basically any murder has a decent chance to make nation wide news.

While I'm always wary of jumping on the "refugees bad, muslims evil" retard-train, in this case I don't think it is that. People are understandably jumpy after Munich, so any crime that looks like it might be someone going amok, or a terror attack, will rotate in the news, and rotate hard.

We had a real terror attack on sunday night to distract us though. Refugee again, sadly. Some people just have to ruin it for the 2m others.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:53 am

I hate the whole "ruining" aspect though. Like I'm an independent adult, I don't have "my people" I just have me and myself. We all have brains. At least, I would hope.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:01 am

zigra wrote:Stuff like that happens on a daily basis. Is there anything special to the case?
On a daily basis? Someone hacking down people with a machete? Not really - at least not in Germany. This is why it is so shocking.

Last edited by rwo power on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:07 am

Murder happens on a daily basis in Germany (716 in 2014). No, not exactly like that, but that's just getting into technicalities tbh.
I understand why it was hyped up initially but that should have been it.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:17 am

Well, what I meant was such a murder with a machete. This is not really a usual tool to kill a person in public here.

Oh, I *just* heard in the news that it wasn't actually a "machete" - it was one of those large knives that are used to cut down the döner kebab meat. o_O
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:41 am

rwo power wrote:Well, what I meant was such a murder with a machete. This is not really a usual tool to kill a person in public here.

Oh, I *just* heard in the news that it wasn't actually a "machete" - it was one of those large knives that are used to cut down the döner kebab meat. o_O

The clichés are becoming too much to bear tbh.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:42 am

FennecFox7 wrote:I hate the whole "ruining" aspect though. Like I'm an independent adult, I don't have "my people" I just have me and myself. We all have brains. At least, I would hope.

Yeah you don't, but that's sadly not how the right-wingers will phrase it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:44 am

I bet if we hadn't had the axe murder attempt shortly before, the media would have been full with the headline about the "Kebab killer of Reutlingen"...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next