RealGunner
S
Kaladin
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi denunciation thread Empty The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:57 am

The man has degraded, unbelievable fringe mentality. Will never be the best ever it seems, a sad tale of decline, but i guess that's prominent considering Barca's history with forwards. CR will always be the better player for me, despite being 2 years his senior, he's still going at it.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi denunciation thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

Not even able to win Copa la marketing. This is a new low for his NT career.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi denunciation thread Empty Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 am

While Ronaldo is busy carrying Portugal against the odds, Messi is busy denying Argentina fans from a cup.

Maradona will never be surpassed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:13 am

Surag are you a CR7 fanboy?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:16 am

Harmonica/Messi stay strong.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Unrighteous Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 am

S wrote:Not even able to win Copa la marketing. This is a new low for his NT career.

"Copa la marketing"....hahahahaha... rofl
Unrighteous
Unrighteous
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 am

He was great, not a flop.he was like a playstation player. If CR played like this once in his career i would be his fanboy.my true words
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:28 am

I don't fanboy anyone.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:32 am

Played an incredible 120 minutes but will be remembered for a penalty miss unfortunately

I would rather denounce Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria... what horrendous players

Why are Dybala and Icardi watching this game from the comfort of wherever they are?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:04 pm

You people rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Maradona warned him...

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:18 pm

World cup 2018 is probably his last chance saloon to win something with Argentina but he'll be competing against some stacked European NT's in Russia.

Or maybe he intends to play Copa America 2019 as well. Maybe he can collect his medal from the bench while Dybala is leading Argentina to victory (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:42 pm

The greatest of all time
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:58 pm

For Barcelona*
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Being the greatest is also so much about being a champion in your mind. Kobe was a killer, jordan was a killer, lebron came back 3-1 in finals, Maradona overcame so many odds, Pele could not stop winning. Being the GOAT means you overcame all odds, all adversity and championed over everything.

Messi is no Goat, he is a guy that played a final, missed a pk, and quit his NT when the chips are down.

He is the greatest pussy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Mike Tyson was a greater fighter than Muhammed Ali but Muhammed Ali will still go down as the greatest cuz of his personality & mentality. i think same counts for Messi
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:30 pm

With this mindset , at least i would say he was a Quitter.

No amount of wealth , cups can wash that shit away.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:36 pm

lmao this news has given new ammunition to the Madrid/CR clowns.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:40 pm

This ^
Its their time to fire the shots and the messi fanboys must take cover for now sadly.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:22 pm

I'm definitely no Madrid or CR fan and I'm with them. You missed a pk, you lost, you quit, that's not greatness.

Look at Agüero's interview instead, or Romero.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:22 pm

I hope he doesn't quit, along with some of his fellow teammates. I like watching him in NT, just dribbling everyone, he's in unstoppable form, but sadly for him that missed penalty is what will be remembered of that game, also Higuain missing 1v1's.. He just can't win a final for Arg can he lol, it had to be Messi or noone else. Argentina's tactic is to pass to Messi and hope something magic will occur.

But lets remember that no footballing legend/greats has had a perfect career or likely never will. Pele never played in Europe nor won Copa America, Cruyff won UCL many times but closest to NT glory was a final, Maradona won scudetto twice and one WC but he didn't win Copa america and UCL and wasn't no near as consistent as Messi has been the past decade. Di stefano played great in Madrid but he never got to perform in world cup.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:05 pm

I agree that being the goat is about much more than raw quality. Messi, for me, is likely the best of all time but I don't think he's the goat. It's just not the same imo.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Cruyff couldn't win because he had Beckenbauer's Germany and and an Italy team that had Zoff, Scirea, etc.  Two of the greatest NT teams of all time.

Messi can't win Copa America while Brazil is down in the dumpster lol.

Maradonna won it with an Argentina that faced immense competition with Socrates/Zico/Etc. Brzil was by far the dominant SA team (and sadly didn't win the WC due to Argentina and France in 1982 and 1986) and European NTs were great (Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, England, etc.).  Argentina was good, but an underdog in every tournament compared to those.

I mean, circumstances couldn't give a bigger boulevard for Messi to win the Copa with NT at the very least... ok with the WC as there were the European great NTs in Spain and Germany, although by no means as numerous as the great European NTs of the 80s.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Lmao
Cruijff didn't lose because the opposition was too strong but because the Dutch NT choked the final in 74, that's all.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Ridiculous thread. Our entire game plan after the red was "pass it to Messi so he can try to take on 4 and then score alone". And he actually did manage to get past 4 of them sometimes, only to get hacked to pieces before setting foot on the area.

By far the best player on the pitch last night.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum