Nishankly
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
RedOranje
McAgger
23 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity

Post by Unique Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Don't call me James wrote:You guys forget how shit our players used to be from 10/11 and on. I think this season is the first season where most of the squad is finally full of decent footballers with the exception of 1 or 2. Our players are good players even if some are bad fits.

Like for example Hendo. He looked shit for 2 games now. He's not a shitty player all together but he does NOT fit the DM role. And Klopp will take the blame for it because it's his decision and if he persist with Hendo at DM and if we continue to fail miserably like against Burnley then Jurgen must be held accountable for it.

We don't need more players other than a LB.

We have decent players, now let's see what Klopp can do with them. Instead of turning over the team every summer we need to get the group of players that we have to play at their maximum ability. Once we see what the quality of their maximum performance is then we can improve upon that 1 by 1. I'm sick and tired of these huge turnovers. And this was the last summer of this I hope because Klopp is just hired and wanted his own players. And I'm glad Klopp agrees with this.

He's bought his own players in Karius, Matip, Klavan, Grujic, Gini, and Mane and he's pinpointed the players he liked from our existing squad (those who are now here) so now it's time to work on improving.

You guys need to stop with the unbelievable expectations. 8 months is NOT enough to finally find a solution to breaking park the bus teams. Even Barcelona's and Real Madrids to this day struggle with this. Their solutions to this was to bring in the best offensive players on the planet which they have. We don't have that option. So let's give Klopp time.
my problem is not really down to the fact we find it hard to break down the small teams. My problem is after 8 months we still defend like a team that's just met each other for the first time. A good defence is down to tactics and work on the training pitch. The small teams come with a good game plan and the right tactics and we find it hard to score. We however give away the most silly goals you will ever see.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Unique wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:You guys forget how shit our players used to be from 10/11 and on. I think this season is the first season where most of the squad is finally full of decent footballers with the exception of 1 or 2. Our players are good players even if some are bad fits.

Like for example Hendo. He looked shit for 2 games now. He's not a shitty player all together but he does NOT fit the DM role. And Klopp will take the blame for it because it's his decision and if he persist with Hendo at DM and if we continue to fail miserably like against Burnley then Jurgen must be held accountable for it.

We don't need more players other than a LB.

We have decent players, now let's see what Klopp can do with them. Instead of turning over the team every summer we need to get the group of players that we have to play at their maximum ability. Once we see what the quality of their maximum performance is then we can improve upon that 1 by 1. I'm sick and tired of these huge turnovers. And this was the last summer of this I hope because Klopp is just hired and wanted his own players. And I'm glad Klopp agrees with this.

He's bought his own players in Karius, Matip, Klavan, Grujic, Gini, and Mane and he's pinpointed the players he liked from our existing squad (those who are now here) so now it's time to work on improving.

You guys need to stop with the unbelievable expectations. 8 months is NOT enough to finally find a solution to breaking park the bus teams. Even Barcelona's and Real Madrids to this day struggle with this. Their solutions to this was to bring in the best offensive players on the planet which they have. We don't have that option. So let's give Klopp time.

My problem is after 8 months we still defend like a team that's just met each other for the first time. A good defence is down to tactics and work on the training pitch. The small teams come with a good game plan and the right tactics and we find it hard to score. We however give away the most silly goals you will ever see.

BUT they have just met each other. Klavan and Lovren have never played together in their lives. First neither are good enough defenders to start for Liverpool to begin with. In a perfect world they are 3rd and 4th choice. Milner has played maybe 3 matches in his whole life as LB. Mignolet and Moreno are gods awful joke to this planet.

It's not as if these are our main defensive players and they have played together for 6 months and they are *bleep* up.

And they have NOT been helped with Hendo playing DM. Now that Can is hopefully match fit he can play DM and provide the defensive support that nobody but him and Lucas can provide. And hopefully Matip is also soon to be match fit to start. Clyne's form has dipped so far at the start but he will get over it. And until Karius is back and replaces Mignolet we will always have that weasel in goal which is a liability. And Milner needs more gametime at LB or for Gomez to come back and take over from Moreno.

I can accept you having a problem when our defensive line is this

Karius
Clyne - Matip - Sakho - LB
Can

And they have played together for 6 months without interruptions and if we are still leaking goals at that point then you have all the green lights in the world to have a go at Klopp or whoever.

Right now you look like an idiot going off like you are after TWO GAMES. One of which we won. Wrap your head around that for one second.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Sakho isn't playing because Klopp doesn't like him. Matip is healthy also. Henderson is playing DM because Klopp has put him there. Moreno has been first choice under Klopp since he arrived, by choice. Klopp loves Lovren and made him captain in preseason.

What you're not getting is all the issues you're saying that we need to wait on because they're putting us at a disadvantage are Klopp's intentional decisions (aside from Karius/Mignolet).

Again, I'm not throwing Klopp under the bus. He still has time for me. I gave him a free pass last season, but my problem is that the same issues from last season are already creeping into play this season and (for me) he has been unsatisfactory in the transfer market over two windows (assuming he really isn't making any more buys). It's not because of the committee or because there's no money either; we know they're willing to back him financially and give him final say on transfers.

We'll see how it goes, but my optimism is definitely being tested.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:09 pm

They are not intentional decisions. In 2 months if everyone is matchfit The backline will look like what I posted.

Matip is not fully match fit. He got injured in preseason and missed nearly the whole of preseason. Klopp is notorious from his time at Dortmund at not bringing players back just because they are back to training and no longer 'injured'.

Same with Can. He came back later than everyone and he's behind everyone else in preparation so Klopp will not start him until he's caught up with the rest.

These are intentional decisions only to the point that Klopp doesn't feel these players are 100% prepared as those players that had full preseasons. If everyone was in the same fitness level I guarantee the current line up is far from what we'll be playing.

Sakho was made captain by Klopp last season as well. Being captain means zilch. Klopp definitely likes Lovren. But he definitely likes Sakho as well, I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise. Sakho is just an idiot and brought this upon himself, has nothing to do with Klopp not liking him. Instead of being a professional, he's acting like a dumbass which as made his situation worse with Klopp.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:18 pm

What we really need is a Strootman or a Krychowiak to play behind a combination of Henderson/Wijnaldum/Lallana/Can, with Lucas/Stewart deputizing.

Obviously a Moreno replacement as well, but that's apparently not in the cards.......somehow.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Krychowiak would be a dream. Man imagine if he was our DM. Goddam Proud

Can has a lot of potential there as seen at the end of last season. So I'm happy with him. Hopefully he's alright, got another niggle in the Burton match.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:48 pm

My concern with Can in that position is that he's undisciplined, slow to turn and really loves to venture forward. I think he'd be better as a true central midfielder that can help provide defensive cover rather than being 'the guy' shielding the defence. The ability and athleticism is there but I'm just not sure he has the mentality for it.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Very disappointed to learn that we're trying to loan out Sakho. He's by far our best CB on his day.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:57 pm

At the end of the season he got better at it. I remember when Klopp first came and played him there from the get go and he struggled with the discipline of the position as you said, but I think the run in right before he got injured he improved tremendously.

He got injured right at the of the second leg in the quarters and we missed big time in that first semi loss to Villarreal. When he came back, he took the game by the balls and allowed us to press so well that Villarreal had no clue what hit them. it was very impressive.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Art Morte wrote:Very disappointed to learn that we're trying to loan out Sakho. He's by far our best CB on his day.

He's good at his best, yes. But we do overrate him a lot as well. He's inconsistent as they come. And injury prone. I think his consistency stems from him being niggled every few games and having to return to match sharpness over and over again.

He's got a lot of fight in him which is why I like him. But he needs to be more of a professional. I don't really know exactly what happened with him and Klopp but I hope this loan news is bogus and he works his way to partner Matip very soon.

I want the defense to settle once and for all.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Sakho is ok but he sometimes holds onto the ball to long. He needs to learn to pass it quicker
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Unique wrote:Sakho is ok but he sometimes holds onto the ball to long. He needs to learn to pass it quicker

He's good at his best, yes. But we do overrate him a lot as well. He's inconsistent as they come.

Do we have anyone better than him??? :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm

lads klopp has said sakho can leave on lone in so many words. that means we will have Moreno and milner for left back. and lovren matip and klavan as our only centre backs. can someone pls tell me what the hell is going on.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Balotelli linked with Sion.

Sakho linked with Stoke.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 am

Nishankly wrote:Balotelli linked with Sion.

Sakho linked with Stoke :facepalm: .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:33 am

On one side I like Klopps ruthlessness but on the other side, I dont trust him entirely as of now. Specially ragarding this LB situation and now Sakho. I can just hope now that everything works out. It doesnt matter how good Matip is, he is still new to the league. So in my opinion, it would be good if Klopp can work out some solution to keep Sakho who has more experience than Klavan and Matip in EPL. And it would be always great to have someone like Sakho as 3rd choice if not in the starting XI.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:18 pm

We're in for Pulisic. I'm freaking out ffs.

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 13 Jonah-hill-excited-gif

He's my favorite American player of all time already. I don't think my heart can take him signing for Liverpool.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Don't call me James wrote:We're in for Pulisic. I'm freaking out ffs.

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 13 Jonah-hill-excited-gif

He's my favorite American player of all time already. I don't think my heart can take him signing for Liverpool.
rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:40 pm

maybe on loan lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:maybe on loan lmao
did your ass fall off rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:54 pm

and that's why Hames is one of my favourite people on this forum. that evergreen enthusiasm and excitement :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Echo wrote:The Italian striker held talks with officials from the Ligue One outfit on Friday.
Shocked
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:26 am

iftikhar wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Although we will sign another 2-3 players, I believe the focus for reminder of the transfer window will be on clearing out.

1. Bogdan: Decent player, signed for free and not on high salary, should be easy.
2. Wisdom: Decent player, didn't cost much and not on high salary, should be easy.
3. Skrtel: Reportedly off to Turkey.
4. Ilori: Should be easy, if we accept peanuts.
5. Alberto: Several Spanish clubs will be interested, but we shouldn't expect more than £3-4 mil.
6. Lucas: Will have enough suitors and can be sold for a decent sum. Question is, should we?
7. Allen: Will have enough suitors and can be sold for a good bargain. Question is, should we?
8. Ibe: I can see many mid-table clubs wanting him but none willing to pay more than £3-4 mil, fair deal???
9. Markovic: Should be easy, if we accept £7-8 mil; fair deal???
10. Baloteli:
11. Benteke: Reportedly refused a £25 mil offer and holding out for £30 mil.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Apparently Klopp has told Sakho to go out on loan to prove his fitness and professionalism. Has also told him he won't get playing time with LFC. - Barrett

I'm all for just selling him at this point. This is what, the third coach who has had issues with Sakho? He's good when he's on, but he's incredibly inconsistent, injured all the time, and always seems to have something going on off the pitch. Sell him and move on. Buy someone new. I'm very happy with Lovren - Matip as our back two starters and Klavan looks a useful back-up. We should buy one more CB though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:00 pm

If it means we're keeping Ilori, I can get behind this.

A little injury crisis and I can see Ilori getting some game time to finally prove his talent.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Are you wishing for a little injury crisis?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next