dronte
rincon
DeviAngel
juvealbanian
salmano9
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think that we should buy berardi this summer?

Shall we buy Berardi this summer? Vote_lcap50%Shall we buy Berardi this summer? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Shall we buy Berardi this summer? Vote_lcap50%Shall we buy Berardi this summer? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Shall we buy Berardi this summer? Empty Shall we buy Berardi this summer?

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:47 pm

I don't want him very much to be honest after he confessed that he is an interista.

Also, we must ask how will he got in the system...? Juve don't depend on 433 so it will be harder to integrate him, unless he becomes vice Dybala in the 532 or 4312. We already have strong attackers and there isn't much space for him, UNLESS Real decide to buy back Morata, then I would see Marrota pull the deal with sass.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Shall we buy Berardi this summer? Empty Re: Shall we buy Berardi this summer?

Post by juvealbanian Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 am

Yes we should get him...he is the most talented italian of his age and I'm sure he will do great here.Forget about what he said,give him Inter and Juve options and he will choose us for sure,Bonucci used to be a interista as well.

The only question is where he's gonna play?
I'm thinking it shouldn't be as difficult as we think...Dybala is versatile and can play a deeper role moving left and right...he seems really fit on that type of position.Plus he can even playnas CF like he used to play for Palermo...Allegri will find a solution
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:56 am

We shouldn't get him. Him and his agent refuse us every single summer. He said in the public and for the newspapers he is Interista. He delays every single summer with feeling not ready. His last interview and his agents interview were the tops for me. This season he is inconsistent. I don't want a player who doesn't like our shirt here.

Plus don't get me started on his card record.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:00 am

100% get him. The whole interista thing doesn't make any sense. If that's the case then we should only play with Marchisio. None of our foreigners were Juve fans and only Marchisio is from Turin.

Bonucci was an interista and who represents Juve more than him nowadays? Him, Pirlo and Cannavaro actually played for Inter. They are pro's and that's that.

Berardi at 21 plays like a veteran except for the cards. He has a ridiculously good goal+assist return return for most, let alone a youth player. He can fit in most formations, excellent positioning and vision.

Everyone complains about missing on Verratti, here is a second chance. No youth player we have signed showed more than him before we signed them.

Plus his agent seems like a douche, but he wasn't refusing us these past summers. Everyone agreed to let him develop at Sassuolo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:33 am

Just checked his numbers out.

He is 59 (G+A) in 85 Serie A games being 18-21 years old with Sassuolo. Thats 38 goals and 21 assists. While covering his wing well.

Who have we signed that had those numbers? Its hard to find a youngster anywhere that has done that. This is his worst season and he has 6 goals and 4 assists in Serie A. Still good numbers for a 21 year old winger.

If we have a system of signing and loaning young players around, and we pass on the ones that perform the best (Berardi, Gabbiadini, Immobile, etc) for one reason or another, then what message does that send to the kids? We'll just become another Chelsea with their ridiculous youth policies.

Im gonna have a meltdown if we don't get him Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 am

I am not against him because he is intereista lol, Bonucco is one and I have nothing against it. Never ever rated a player according to the club he likes. But him refusing us over and over again saying he ain't ready is not something I want in the team plus his record with cards is really really bad.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:03 am

He scored loads of penalties as well, dont forget. And for me, he looks like just another disappointing prodigy. Should have made his impact already, but he is not developing for years.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:34 am

He is 21 playing at Sassuolo. The time to impact things is yet to come. Penalties are still goals, and even taking them out he is still a high scoring winger.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:31 am

With all of our thousands of loan deals we are not going to give a chance to our best prospect?

We don't lose anything,he's still very young and will still have a good resale value if he fails.
He's not WC yet but the talent is there,he's not far from what Dybala was before joining us IMO.

Forget about penalties or cards,no one can deny he's been influential at Sassuolo and he will become more disciplined at Juve.

For me he will have the same impact and improvement Dybala did (even though his playing position will be a factor)...he's ready for a bigger team and we better not lose him.

I really can't stand a scenario when we don't activate our agreement for 18mln and he goes for much more and shines in another top team.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:16 pm

juvealbanian wrote:With all of our thousands of loan deals we are not going to give a chance to our best prospect?

We don't lose anything,he's still very young and will still have a good resale value if he fails.
He's not WC yet but the talent is there,he's not far from what Dybala was before joining us IMO.

Forget about penalties or cards,no one can deny he's been influential at Sassuolo and he will become more disciplined at Juve.

For me he will have the same impact and improvement Dybala did (even though his playing position will be a factor)...he's ready for a bigger team and we better not lose him.

I really can't stand a scenario when we don't activate our agreement for 18mln and he goes for much more and shines in another top team.

If his mind is not set at Juve there is little reason to get him. He is good, Italian, has lots of potential, but do we want another discipline problem with him? I won't care very much if we let him go, but would embrace him if he came.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:40 pm

There is something wrong with his head but so it also seems with ZaZa and he is doing fine. I think like Albanian we have little to loose except we might ruin him on the bench to much.

Its a tough call, leave it in safe hands for Marotta to decide.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:59 am

its 25m not 18m
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:42 pm

A good video of some of his play this season:

We should have locked him down
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:57 am

I dont see anything special about him. He's a good player, thats it. Not even better than Pereyra.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:12 am

TrezeGent wrote:I dont see anything special about him. He's a good player, thats it. Not even better than Pereyra.

You can't compare him with Pereyra, but I do agree that he is good but nothing special tbh.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:12 am

Y'all have to remember that he is only 21 years old. I mean, he has accomplished twice as much as Dybala did at Palermo and would cost like half as much- not to immediately draw the comparison.

I wouldn't mind the signing, I actually want to see what he can do at Juventus. Why should we be concerned? Juventus plays 50 games a year, he'll get his opportunity at some point.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:56 am

Luca wrote:Y'all have to remember that he is only 21 years old. I mean, he has accomplished twice as much as Dybala did at Palermo and would cost like half as much- not to immediately draw the comparison.

I wouldn't mind the signing, I actually want to see what he can do at Juventus. Why should we be concerned? Juventus plays 50 games a year, he'll get his opportunity at some point.

25m is to much of a gamble just to see how things will work out at least for me bro.

I dunno why I can't help myself but seeing young Balotelli in him, I think he will share the same destiny as him. I hope I'm wrong
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:15 am

Does whether or not you guys keep Cuadrado affect this decision?

The are rumours that Conte wants Cuadrado at Chelsea so there is a chance we'll take him back.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:58 am

Kick wrote:Does whether or not you guys keep Cuadrado affect this decision?

The are rumours that Conte wants Cuadrado at Chelsea so there is a chance we'll take him back.

Well I doubt that you'll take your 'gentleman's word' and agreement back that would make a bad picture about your club, Marotta can't stop talking about that agreement. I rate Cuadrado as a good player but IMO this summer will turn out to be make it or break it for us it seems.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 am

I can see us breaking it if Conte wants Cuadrado, and Cuadrado is happy to return, however, I think it depends on whether or not we can move Pedro. Gentleman's agreement mean very little when not written on paper.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:Y'all have to remember that he is only 21 years old. I mean, he has accomplished twice as much as Dybala did at Palermo and would cost like half as much- not to immediately draw the comparison.

25m is to much of a gamble just to see how things will work out at least for me bro.

I dunno why I can't help myself but seeing young Balotelli in him, I think he will share the same destiny as him. I hope I'm wrong

I respect your opinion Devi, and that is something I agree with, a cost like that brings with it some bigger expectations. But I do believe in his talent.

Kick wrote:Does whether or not you guys keep Cuadrado affect this decision?

It shouldn't impact this decision but I've read that too, I think that could be the deciding factor in Cuadrado returning to Chelsea. I hope Cuadrado stays though!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 am

Kick wrote:I can see us breaking it if Conte wants Cuadrado, and Cuadrado is happy to return, however, I think it depends on whether or not we can move Pedro. Gentleman's agreement mean very little when not written on paper.

True, I am kind of a guy that never takes his word back and appreciate honest word above everything but hey millions are in question here.

But yet again who wouldn't be a gentleman when its old lady in question Wink
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:31 pm

berardi is good
i want him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 pm

I would rather spend 25m on Gotze tbh... Gotze could come as cheap as that considering that he rarely features and his injuries.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next