MJ
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
El Gunner
Sri
37 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Wed May 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Kante>>>Coquelin
BUT Xhaka type should be priority

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Sina wrote:Kante>>>Coquelin

Different players.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 04, 2016 9:51 pm

I rather have Kante than Coquelin but that's going sideways

Xhaka please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed May 04, 2016 9:53 pm

We need a different sort of midfielder, we already have a Kante clone with Coquelin.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 pm

i said we shouldn't plan going whole season with Coq as first teamer this time last year
passer-Type in need
but we needed player of Coq profile too since we basically had no one for that role Laughing

Doesnt matter anyway
problems are beyond couple of transfer targets
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 05, 2016 1:50 am

I thought Xhaka was done?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu May 05, 2016 4:41 am

Premature to say Xhaka was a done deal, even though one or two sources might have claimed it was close to agreed.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu May 05, 2016 6:31 am

how much would everyone let Sanchez go for? Assuming he does really want to leave.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu May 05, 2016 6:52 am

80m
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 05, 2016 1:10 pm

anything over 30M for Non-English clubs
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu May 05, 2016 2:22 pm

I don't buy the media stories that Alexis wants out just because Wenger will stay another year. AW was one of the reasons Alexis chose to come to Arsenal in the first place.

Outlets are just trying to play upon the anxieties of fans in order to run up pageviews. But elite professional athletes aren't going to make decisions in the same way as a keyboard warrior.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 05, 2016 3:40 pm

These stories always spring up directly in the wake of a big defeat or, in our case, every week.

Although I don't doubt that Alexis and Özil are waiting until summer to discuss new deals. They'll be just as keen to see ambition from the club as the fans are, no less because their careers depend on it too. So, no particular reason to feel any more anxious about big players leaving than usual. But I wouldn't blame them if they grew fed up if we didn't act in the transfer window.

And Alexis is worth far more than £30m. Why on earth would we sell him at a loss? lol
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Arteta has been offered a coaching role by Guardiola at City, looks likely to happen.

Ah well, not like we need fresh ideas and promising young coaches at the club anyway.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 05, 2016 11:18 pm

Both the Mirror and The Telegraph are linking us with Dutch striker Janssen

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/05/dutch-striker-linked-with-summer-move/

Chumlum :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri May 06, 2016 1:01 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Both the Mirror and The Telegraph are linking us with Dutch striker Janssen

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/05/dutch-striker-linked-with-summer-move/

Chumlum :bow:

Lol. Would it be pushing it to suggest, humbly, that Pogba, Isco, Stones, and Lewandowski are really worthwhile signings too?

hmm
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri May 06, 2016 1:05 am

Jay29 wrote:Arteta has been offered a coaching role by Guardiola at City, looks likely to happen.

Ah well, not like we need fresh ideas and promising young coaches at the club anyway.

We are proud supporters of Facepalm FC.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri May 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Wenger on Arteta" join City, saying:
'It's possible. It's true that he is out of contract here" His contract finishes here. It's a good opportunity for me to thank him for his contribution not only as a player but as a leader.

'I heard about that possibility (of going to City) but he is able to inform you much better than I.

'He is free to decide to do what he wants, he will certainly need some time to reflect on whether he continues to play.

'I still think he can play, in the last months he has come back to a very good physical level and he is a position today where he can continue to play and he would be a very good player.'

'I still think he can play":facepalm: rofl rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri May 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Wenger on Arteta" join City, saying:
'It's possible. It's true that he is out of contract here" His contract finishes here. It's a good opportunity for me to thank him for his contribution not only as a player but as a leader.

'I heard about that possibility (of going to City) but he is able to inform you much better than I.

'He is free to decide to do what he wants, he will certainly need some time to reflect on whether he continues to play.

'I still think he can play, in the last months he has come back to a very good physical level and he is a position today where he can continue to play and he would be a very good player.'

'I still think he can play":facepalm: rofl rofl

That's Wenger desperately trying to cling to the morsel of hope he has that Arteta will disappear into obscurity at some Ligue 2 scrub side for three years and return when his reign ends rather than join Guardiola and become a successful coach at a rival.

The thought of Arteta one day becoming a manager thanks to Guardiola and City empowering him, and then seeing him at a rival too, really irks me.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat May 07, 2016 2:40 am

Bild: Granit Xhaka to Arsenal now 'probable', not simply a rumour
http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/bild-granit-xhaka-to-arsenal-now-probable-not-simply-a-rumour
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 am

Matt Law of The Telegraph at all reliable?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 am

Not Really But Jeremy Wilson is reliable[for Arsenal news at least]
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 07, 2016 3:33 am

Ah, ok. I've seen his name pop up with a few stories in recent weeks and was curious whether they were worth bothering with. Always nice to have at least a small stable of "reliable" writers for clubs as you go into silly season.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 07, 2016 9:14 am

Matt Law once had James Milner coming to Arsenal to play goalkeeper or something like that. The guy is a joke.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat May 07, 2016 9:21 pm

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/14478153.Phillips__I_was_instructed_to_drop_Arsenal_target_Rob_Holding/

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat May 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Poking around on Twitter. Seems some sources are claiming Everton were preparing a bid of nearly £10 million. If we have indeed made an offer it's likely it'd be around that.

A lot of money for a young centre back from an awful team. I've not seen him play, not even at International youth level. Don't think he even has any caps.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Never heard of him. We'll probably buy him and play him for U21s for 3 years before releasing him to Wigan or something

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next