Kaladin
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 18 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:14 pm

chad4401 wrote:Nonsense a lot of RM fans on here and all over the net, really wanted zidane fired after couple draws, acting like know it all exaggerating every little meaningless thing, and fantasizing about pep mancity, then crapping on their manager for trying to play his cl winners back into form, while leading the league and everybody on the team chipping in with goals, the good football will come in due time, cause this is real life and not football manager.
yes, our ability to win the league in the past 10 years is so high that people should not complain at all over the league performances.

how clueless are you?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:41 pm

With a new coach who hasn't had one full season, won the CL (almost got us the league too if he didn't have such a deficit to overcome), is undefeated this season AND has us on top of the table? That's worth of complaint?? I think not lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Rubbish stop using the league as an excuse, we all know you, adit, val etc of the world want new flashy players, and pep like manager.

Every season you guys take pleasure in ranting and crapping on the team, at the slightest signs of trouble because of agendas, your lot don't rate players like kroos,casemiro,benzema, khedira, Alonso, lucas, illarra etc, take every opportunity to shit on them and express dreams for the hazard and neymar of the world, etc hype players and possession football.

The team hasn't won the league for years, what's so special about zidane team that he needs to be especially treated like shit? If your lot hate the team so much then support barca and be done with it, and stop bitching around the clock, just to act like complete hypocrites come the end of the season.

The real reason why the team doesn't the league more often is cr, we all know the team has always been to focused on him, the only manager who tried to break that was Rafa and he got ran out of the club.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Come now sports let not forget you, who suddenly acting like all the players are average and holding zidane back from playing more fluid football, your no different or better Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 pm

has there ever been a happy madrid fan. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Every season RM fans hide behind "demanding and expectations", as an excuse to say all the dumb shit, they come up with are watching YouTube video or reading some article on tactics.

I have never seen a fanbase so quick to shit on their players, who won the cl twice in three seasons, because they want a league title now rofl, just looking reason to get angry at the team.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:43 pm

we rant because have been crap in the league for the past 10 years, and we kinda want to win it lol.

We rate those players, your problem is that you see things as black and white. If i say something bad about Kroos or Benzema, it means i dont rate him. It doesnt matter whether i am discussing about his game in general or a recent match performance. Maybe it's because you dont read.

I can criticize x player for his game today, then appreciate what he did tomorrow. DOC called it having a match opinion vs having a general opinion about a player. Thinking of it, you blame us of something you do everyweek when Pogba is having a poor game no? There is not a single soul in this forum that genuinely thinks Pogba is a bad player (seriously you have to be a moron to think it), yet when he is crapping the bed at man utd we will all have good fun at his expense.

I know it's difficult for your brain to process those nuances, it's ok, we all here to support you through it.

@Unique, we are actually all (i think) very happy, i certainly consider myself a happy fan. 2 CLs in 3 years, i the best group i have seen in 10 years. I went from watching Gravesen to Isco week to week
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:49 pm

What's so wrong with being critical?? You have your opinions, I have mine and others have theirs. Doc or Nick or Adit or whoever can be critical all they want at the end of the day they give constructive criticism you know where they give you reasons for why they have an opinion instead of calling people clueless for not having the same opinion as them or overusing the lol smiley like that's the only smiley available to choose from. You are quick to call out posters but aren't you the guy who called Isco shit, Carvajal shit (lol) and can't remember the other one. Stop acting like a God damn child

If a team plays bad they will be criticised if a player plays bad he will be criticised. If they do well they will be praised. What's the bloody issue with that??

One thing I'll agree with is some people's obsession of getting other players because said player had a good game. I am just happy ZZ isn't that stupid

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Just read the garbage in this thread.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t39516-a-swinger-to-hold-the-bbc?highlight=Swinger
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:53 pm

You guys are not critical, every season you guys want the team to implode and everybody sold off, that the fact you guys don't want certain players to win with team, no loyalty towards the players who won things.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:Just read the garbage in this thread.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t39516-a-swinger-to-hold-the-bbc?highlight=Swinger
another fine thread by yours truly, there is nothing wrong it. I made an argument, we discussed, the point of having a forum lol

but i could not help but notice that you started posting when people were shitting on benzema Laughing now i know why you dont like that thread
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:With a new coach who hasn't had one full season, won the CL (almost got us the league too if he didn't have such a deficit to overcome), is undefeated this season AND has us on top of the table?  That's worth of complaint??  I think not lol.

There is nothing wrong with being critical and complaining about the way your team plays,but it got beyond ridiculous when some people wanted him FIRED as early as late september.

Last edited by farfan on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Farfan a lot of RM fans live in fantasy world, and what they think team should be which is an poor mans barca.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:39 pm

There was only one guy (Guest 7) that proclaimed Zidane should be replaced.

Most of us, were simply stating Zidane hasn't been proven yet and were critical of his tactics or lack thereof. And mainly we were poking fun at Sports who had declared him the second coming of Pep.

But after yesterday's impressive win, there is less criticism of him esp. after beating a good team against whom usually our tactics fail against Simone.

One tactic that hasn't been mentioned here that was impressive was instructing Carvajal to mark Griesman. He did it so well that the French prodigy was virtually taken out of game plus it was probably the best balance of offense and defense that we have seen in all of Zidane's time here.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Unique wrote:has there ever been a happy madrid fan. eco smile

I was pretty happy, the last time they played against 'pool. Thanks for asking eco smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:55 pm

sometimes it's saddening to read you post because you want to make it seem like there is something wrong with "liking" what another team is doing. Even worse if we like what the "enemy" barca is doing lol.

For my part i think Barca played excellent football, probably some of the best i have seen in my lifetime. But they were winning too, at our expenses sadly, but however you feel about them, you must give them credit.

I fell in love with Madrid watching Del Bosque's team, then the galacticos, the class they had, the quick passing, superb technique. i loved it, how and why we went away from that i dont know.

Sports history is full of teams learning from each other in order to become better and more efficient at winning. I think there are lessons to learn from what barca did in the past 10 years, and i genuinely think we would be stupid not to learn. And not just in sports, samsung blatantly copied Apple in the early days and launch a galaxy product which is now a reference for cellphones nowadays.

If you lack the intelligence to take a pause, look at what other successful teams are doing around you to better your own team, then you are a perpetual idiot doomed to stare at your belly button.

It's not about being poor man's barca as you put it, you dumbass, it's about taking feeding from successful teams around us to get better, whether it's bayern, chelsea, man city, PSG, barca, atletico, etc..
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:46 am

Thimmy wrote:

I was pretty happy, the last time they played against 'pool. Thanks for asking eco smile
the last time they played against pool. don't you mean the last time WE played against pool. its so easy to spot a glory hunter tbh. they live the other side of Europe from the team they follow and call the team they and not us eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:59 am

sad to see shad get banned. what did he do Neutral
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:11 am

Unique wrote:sad to see shad get banned. what did he do Neutral

http://www.goallegacy.net/t8716p150-ban-thread#1695682

If you wish to discuss it further:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t38929p50-discussion-of-moderator-actions
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:55 am

Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

the last time they played against pool. don't you mean the last time WE played against pool. its so easy to spot a glory hunter tbh. they live the other side of Europe from the team they follow and call the team they and not us eco smile

Why would I refer to them as "we"? I'm not schizophrenic eco smile I've supported RM for longer than half of my life. I don't know what your definition of a legitimate fan is, but then again, I'm not so sure I want to hear the definition of anything from a guy who associates "wee" with "pool" cheers
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:36 am

nothing wrong in people being critical, fans of every big club are that way, even bayern back when klinsman was managing them or when grafite/dzeko were running riot. i do agree that the obsession with certain managers whom i won't mention cos they got way too much attention for my liking on the other madrid thread was to me a bit unhealthy

but the season is still young, nobody has been proven right or wrong about anything. we are not even into the second half of the season (calls for the manager's head and talks about the team being "the worst some people had ever seen" was also premature). but criticism is something that comes with the territory, at every major club, which is why when managers don't do well, they get axed.

its the nature of the game, like it or love it. and every madrid fan on here has been critical of certain players or the team at some point, EVERY ONE. i don't think we have any fan like that arsenal fan on youtube who, even when his team is like 10 points behind with 4 games to go is still positive that they can win the league. and when the league title is mathematically lost, he maintains they had such a marvelous season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Real Madrid are 30 games unbeaten in all comps since April 2016 (W23 D7)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:28 am

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 18 Ordenador
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Not sure if this is Marca but whomever it is, they chose the angriest possible photo of Lucho they could find.

Also, somewhere in Germany, Futbol is pleased to see Zidane doing better than Fraudiola.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:38 pm

so seeing bale is out for el clasico, zidane will probably play 2 upfront, overrun barca midfield and win a good game. he is still in the safe spot imho
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 18 CyGGFcvXAAA9lyi
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed