free_cat
Myesyats
windkick
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA Club World Cup

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am

Awful decision from Luis Enrique not to give Ter Stegen a single minute in this competition.

Who where you rooting for Barrilete?

Btw, how did River manage to win Livertadores after being relegated just a few years before? What a comeback! What happened?

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA Club World Cup

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:39 pm

We had two succesful manager jobs. First with Ramon Diaz who got rid of a lot of the dead weight and replaced them with grit players to play like his style. He was eventually able to win a half season tournament for the first time since the relegation and not coincidentally was the first competent manager since Simeone in 2008. Ramon Diaz left when Passarella was elected out of office and Gallardo took over, and he turned that grit team into an attacking football that won both the Sudamericana and the Libertadores. Unfortunately over the past 6 months the team has struggled with constant injuries but most of them were back for the intercontinental tournament.

Personally I was kind of neutral, I went in expecting Barca to dominate and that's what happened but I think I would''ve liked River to win slightly more, simply because the CWC means more to south americans than to europeans.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3