+5
Robespierre
M99
Kaladin
•MilanDevil•
Il Diavolo
9 posters

Go down

Milan vs Crotone | Coppa Italia | December 1, 2015 Empty Milan vs Crotone | Coppa Italia | December 1, 2015

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:39 am

The following 21 players have been called-up for Milan-Crotone:

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Livieri

Defenders: Abate, Calabria, De Santis (52), De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata

Midfielders: Crociata (56), Mauri, Locatelli (73), Nocerino, Poli, Suso

Strikers: Bacca, Honda, Luiz Adriano, Niang, Hamadi (55).

Pre-match press conference:
Sinisa Mihajlovic: "The Italian Cup is one of the objectives of this year. We'll try to take it home, we know that will not be easy to do it tomorrow if do then we will  to go ahead. In these games you have to work on lifting everyone. It depends on the intelligence of the players to understand the importance of the game. Crotone are a good team. We should not take them lightly, so the players need to understand that. Milan have the obligation to get as far as possible. We must think about ourselves, if we play like we know we can play we can beat anyone.

We had to find continuity in our results, and after the game against Napoli we did it. It will definitely be a competitive side, we will see how those who played two days ago are. I would like to win the Italian Cup and reach the Champions, I cannot choose one or the other. We all have to do our job well, every one of my players wants to play well, it is important not to have the wrong attitude because this depends on us. Niang can cover all the roles in the attack, out wide, the main or second striker. Out wide you have to sacrifice more, but it can be done. We have to see who we have available, but Niang gives guarantees in all the role of attack.

I heard from the President yesterday and he congratulated us. We feel the backing of the President even if he is physically not there. I was sorry for the players because they wanted to do well in front of the President but they will have other opportunities. The President is Milan and nobody likes these colors more than him. When I meet the President he talk about football, sometimes we feel the same way, sometimes not. The President understands that those are my responsibilities.

Winning always helps, the winning mentality comes from winning. When you win a trophy it is a good thing because when you look at your resume you remember them well. We have seen our attitude in several matches, maybe not for 90 minutes as in Udine, or in the second half with Genoa. There have also been games where we won but I was not happy. You have to watch our performances, we must always have the right attitude and that's what I always want, then every game has its own story, but you have to have consistency in performances and after Napoli we got it. At the end of the first half of the season we will do the accounts based on where we are.

In a few weeks Balotelli will be back. Luiz Adriano did well, we have several good players in attack. They all must feel like attackers but they can also be on the bench. I do not remember whether I met Juric as a player. I know that when he was playing he had character and this has also been passed on to his team. He is a good coach and has had a good teacher in Gasperini."

Christian Abbiati: "The Italian Cup is an all-Italian competition, it's nice when you win it. We must give due weight to it and give our best. Donnarumma? He may be the future of Milan, he is only 16 and has ability, he can only get better. My future? I'm fine, I will think about it towards the end of the season. The coach? He has upped the pace of the workouts, and does not look at the names who deserves to play. On Saturday I liked the spirit in which Niang and Luiz Adriano celebrated the goal with the bench."

Philippe Mexes: "Niang is very skillful but he must play for the team. I am pleased with the way he is playing but he needs to keep going on like that. We are coming off two complicated seasons and it is not easy to find consistency but we are working in a relaxed manner because we feel we are on the right track.”

Predicted Lineups:

Milan (4-4-2): Gianluigi Donnarumma, Mattia De Sciglio, Philippe Mexes, Alessio Romagnoli, Luca Antonelli; Keisuke Honda, Andrea Poli, Riccardo Montolivo, Giacomo Bonaventura; M’Baye Niang and Luiz Adriano.

Crotone (3-4-3): Alex Cordaz, Eloge Yao, Claiton, Gian Marco Ferrari; Giuseppe Zampano, Andrea Barberis, Leonardo Capezzi, Bruno Martella; Adrian Stoian, Ante Budimir and Federico Ricci.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Crotone | Coppa Italia | December 1, 2015 Empty Re: Milan vs Crotone | Coppa Italia | December 1, 2015

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:04 am

Hoping Jose Mauri and Locatelli get to play.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Crotone | Coppa Italia | December 1, 2015 Empty Re: Milan vs Crotone | Coppa Italia | December 1, 2015

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:22 am

Mauri might get a chance. I remember Miha mentioned before the Sampadoria game that he has been doing well in training recently and will get a shot soon. He also said we're loaning him out in January.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Very lucky ref didn't call a penalty for Crotone

Zapata makes me wish we didn't sell Bonera
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Should've lost this game by now. The foul by Zapata was a clear penalty.

Consistency is something we desperately need.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Serie B side running rampant on us rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Win 4-1 and then draw to a Serie B side on home rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Milan = Bonaventura
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:26 pm

In UK, Crotone is something you put in soups ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Well that kinda worked out. Still, pretty meh game as far as our play goes. Could have easily lost if the ref gave that penalty. Zapata was so bad.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Allegri :bow: Niang :bow:

Still being taken to 120 minutes by a soup ingredient Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Inb4 Miha makes another comment like "this is why they don't start" Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Well, Crotone is one of the best teams in Serie B, if not the best.

Also, many of the players on the field weren't even reserve level for us and will most likely be gone by next year. Wouldn't worry too much about it. We're on a good run right now.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:45 pm

A win is a win . 3-1 , i'll take it , no problemo. Crotone didn't make it easy for us either , regardless of our own weak points in the game .

In any case , just looking at the lineup you could tell it wouldn't exactly be a roflstomp . In the end , we finally got what we wanted , and that's what matters in this kind of games , really.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down