Helmer
iftikhar
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool vs. Southampton - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Southampton

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:OMG I hope that's true. Sakho should be captain over both Hendo and Milner. The only one that possibly deserves it more is Lucas.

Henderson is at the club since 2011, has played close to 200 games. Sakho has played barely over 50 games. Was never a safe starter until probably right now.
Why the hell should he be captain over Henderson? That's ridiculous.

What the hell does being at the club longer have anything to do with being a good leader. Hendo has nowhere near the leadership qualities Sakho has.

If we're talking about longevity at the club and leadership qualities then Lucas should be captain hands down. The guy has been at Liverpool since 2007, seen the success, been through everything, and is our most important midfielder.

Rodgers favoring British players isn't his fault. And how the hell does Milner come in and become VC having never played for the club. Just insane.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Art Morte wrote:If it was Skrtel making those mistakes Sakho did, this thread would probably be nearing the fourth page. Thumbs up

But yeah, our by now usual problem of a blunt attack continues. Get Ibe on to provide some width and Benteke in place of Origi.
In fact Skrtel made some really good saves.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:09 pm

That midfield :facepalm:
Cannot make 10 yard pass give up possession like candies at Christmas and creative as 5 year old. Even if ur put  lewa and aguero upfront with this service they are going to striggleu

Last edited by Pirloisjesus on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Ugh, unlucky, thought we had that in the bag.

Another draw. Piling up big time now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:OMG I hope that's true. Sakho should be captain over both Hendo and Milner. The only one that possibly deserves it more is Lucas.

Henderson is at the club since 2011, has played close to 200 games. Sakho has played barely over 50 games. Was never a safe starter until probably right now.
Why the hell should he be captain over Henderson? That's ridiculous.

What the hell does being at the club longer have anything to do with being a good leader. Hendo has nowhere near the leadership qualities Sakho has.

If we're talking about longevity at the club and leadership qualities then Lucas should be captain hands down. The guy has been at Liverpool since 2007, seen the success, been through everything, and is our most important midfielder.

Rodgers favoring British players isn't his fault. And how the hell does Milner come in and become VC having never played for the club. Just insane.

Lucas has not been starting much lately though. Else he might be captain of course.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:11 pm

You can thank Milner for that draw. Undisciplined clown.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:53 pm

We've become a draw machine. Had two shots on target all game. Although attack was starting to look a little bit better, especially with Benteke. Still, that's two points dropped.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:20 pm

No way Lucas-Can will work on the ball. Where is the one who can pass?

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:38 pm

That Milner foul was absolutely disgraceful. I would expect that from Can or someone.

Other than that, We played well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Adit wrote:No way Lucas-Can will work on the ball. Where is the one who can pass?

my point exactly. Liverpool badlly need some quality in midfield more than anywhere

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:29 pm

I don't like to pick on players but origi makes my eyes hurt tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:34 pm

I have never seen such slow passing from our CM Laughing I mean first thing, they cant put a good pass uder pressure, 2nd they are so slow to make a pass when our attacking third is in space. The pass from midfield is always late when our attacking third is closed down.

Origi, I think needs much much improvement. I mean he is really making his life difficult by making either brainless runs or no runs.

Our passing in final third has improved much more than Klopps first two games. But Benteke needs to play more games with Lallana and Firmino. Coutinho needs to be on the bench for a game or two. But one reason for Coutinhos form is 1. slow movement and 2. he gets brushed off too easily.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Helmer wrote:I have never seen such slow passing from our CM Laughing I mean first thing, they cant put a good pass uder pressure, 2nd they are so slow to make a pass when our attacking third is in space. The pass from midfield is always late when our attacking third is closed down.

Origi, I think needs much much improvement. I mean he is really making his life difficult by making either brainless runs or no runs.

Our passing in final third has improved much more than Klopps first two games. But Benteke needs to play more games with Lallana and Firmino. Coutinho needs to be on the bench for a game or two. But one reason for Coutinhos form is 1. slow movement and 2. he gets brushed off too easily.
been saying it for ages. we need a top class CM player. pjanic would work a treat.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Yeah we are in agreement that we need a technical good CM.

Last edited by Don't call me James on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:58 am

Henderson would solve half of the issues imo, Henderson Lucas Allen/Milner/Can (in that order imo) is our best midfield.

Allen and Henderson are the quickest passers in the team, Allen is probably the best on the ball. I still have hopes for him.

Also glad to see Lallana is our best playmaker at the moment, He's class when he doesn't take an extra touch.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 am

Unique wrote:
Helmer wrote:I have never seen such slow passing from our CM Laughing I mean first thing, they cant put a good pass uder pressure, 2nd they are so slow to make a pass when our attacking third is in space. The pass from midfield is always late when our attacking third is closed down.

been saying it for ages. we need a top class CM player. pjanic would work a treat.

Pjanic is a great shout. Not sure whether you can get him though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Coutinho needs to be moved into midfield and Henderson needs to come back. People really underrate Henderson's contribution to this team. He's really a brilliant player. Nobody brings more to the team right now than he does. Push Milner out wide set up Henderson, Lucas and Coutinho in midfield and have Lallana/Ibe/Firmino fight for that other wide position with Benteke/Origi up front until Sturridge is healthy and go from there.

Anyway, still not in a bad position (only 6 points back, and teams like West Ham, Leicester, Crystal Palace, etc. ahead of us while we'll have gone through most of the toughest away fixtures) and you can still see that the team is improving. Especially in terms of team defending. Need to get rid of Skrtel ASAP and get more urgent and creative in the final third (probably need better quality).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

Pjanic is a great shout. Not sure whether you can get him though.
yeah mate that's the sticking point. lots of champions lge clubs would be in for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2