+5
Cruijf
•MilanDevil•
Lord Spencer
Lucifer
Casciavit
9 posters

Go down

Torino - Milan | Serie A Matchday 8 | Oct, 17, 2015 Empty Torino - Milan | Serie A Matchday 8 | Oct, 17, 2015

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Official lineup:
Lopez; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Bertolacci; Cerci, Luiz Adriano, Bonaventura

Lining up in a 4-3-3 for the first time this season. Game starts in about 40 min.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Torino - Milan | Serie A Matchday 8 | Oct, 17, 2015 Empty Re: Torino - Milan | Serie A Matchday 8 | Oct, 17, 2015

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Bacca injured?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Torino - Milan | Serie A Matchday 8 | Oct, 17, 2015 Empty Re: Torino - Milan | Serie A Matchday 8 | Oct, 17, 2015

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Third game in a row without Honda.

Third game in a row where Bonaventura is limited in his role.

Sinsia must be seeing this.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:44 pm

No, he's just benched.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Also another awful performance. Cerci is the worst player I've ever seen. Sinisia at this point seems all talk and no brains, I don't know why he ruined a working system just to include *bleep* Bertolacci.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Bonaventura cannot make a killer pass to save his life, and I seriously forgot Bertalocci is on the field.

Before, we were not brilliant, but we were much better than this.

I know we all like to laugh at Honda's tank-like movements, but he made our attack link up in ways we have not been doing in the the past three games.

Bonaventura is not an AM. He is simply not, and playing him there simply wastes his potential.

And now, Adriano is out for Bacca, while bloody Cerci is still in. Useless player.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Bonaventura trying to dive for a pen.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 pm

And a goal from nothing by Bacca\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Actually, it was the only good play I saw from Berto since joining the team.

Hope it is not a fluke
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:20 pm

And Torino deservedly tie.

Poor from Romagnoli and Lopez.

Since scoring the goal, we simply invited them to attack time and time again.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:21 pm

I think their goal had a handball though. Not that it matters.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:34 pm

We are lucky to get a draw.

We had one good attack all match, and we scored from it. Which is telling of Bacca's quality. With him, we can actually score when we create.

However, we cannot create for shit. I don't understand why Sinsia upset his own plans and changed the gameplan that largely worked.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm

I give up on this team. I'll just watch the highlights and maybe the matches against top 5 teams and thats all. I will wait till the winter transfer window and see if any changes would make me come back. Each game is making me less interested in this team and I am starting to quit matches early.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:57 pm

i gave up on this season already... and im not even watching the games lately..

i cant see milan even being close to competitive, as long as galliani is in charge of transfers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 am

Largely worked? Was I watching a different team?

4-3-3 was hardly better (laughable considering it was Miha who forced out the only player suited to such a system), but I can hardly criticize him for changing when our last game was a 4-0 humiliation.

Of all the negatives one could take out of this game, I'm shocked the one everyone here is picking is "if it ain't broke don't fix it." It was broken, and we certainly needed a drastic change.

And although there were a lot of negatives as I said, I do think it was a minor improvement (though not enough to give me even a shred of optimism for this season).

We were much better defensively, Monty played well, Jack was a threat, Bacca showed his class once more, and Lopez did well to save us a point.

We still lack even of a semblance of a game plan going forward however. It seems we decide whether to play a hopeful long ball or play out from the back by flipping a coin, and we severely lack creativity no matter what choice we make. Most of the half chances we created (the only clear cut one was the goal) were a result of individual work like Montolivo's first half dribble resulting in a shot, or the burst from Kucka where he eventually got crowded out in the box.

Our inability to play a 4-3-3 was also highlighted, as we simply lack quality wingers. Jack actually played well, but he was more of a fourth midfielder and hardly provided the required width to stretch Torino. Cerci was anonymous.

I empathize with Miha, as it seems there's not much that can be improved upon with such a poorly assembled squad. I'm happy to see slight improvement, but sadly certain that there's nothing we can do to prevent this season from being another "transitional" write off.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:20 am

Of course it was Baselli who scored the goal against us as well. If only we had plunged 20m into getting him - not that we would've had to.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Cruijf wrote:Largely worked? Was I watching a different team?

4-3-3 was hardly better (laughable considering it was Miha who forced out the only player suited to such a system), but I can hardly criticize him for changing when our last game was a 4-0 humiliation.

Of all the negatives one could take out of this game, I'm shocked the one everyone here is picking is "if it ain't broke don't fix it." It was broken, and we certainly needed a drastic change.

And although there were a lot of negatives as I said, I do think it was a minor improvement (though not enough to give me even a shred of optimism for this season).

We were much better defensively, Monty played well, Jack was a threat, Bacca showed his class once more, and Lopez did well to save us a point.

We still lack even of a semblance of a game plan going forward however. It seems we decide whether to play a hopeful long ball or play out from the back by flipping a coin, and we severely lack creativity no matter what choice we make. Most of the half chances we created (the only clear cut one was the goal) were a result of individual work like Montolivo's first half dribble resulting in a shot, or the burst from Kucka where he eventually got crowded out in the box.

Our inability to play a 4-3-3 was also highlighted, as we simply lack quality wingers. Jack actually played well, but he was more of a fourth midfielder and hardly provided the required width to stretch Torino. Cerci was anonymous.

I empathize with Miha, as it seems there's not much that can be improved upon with such a poorly assembled squad. I'm happy to see slight improvement, but sadly certain that there's nothing we can do to prevent this season from being another "transitional" write off.

We never played 4-3-3 this season, and we are still playing with the 4-3-1-2 we started the season one.

The only difference is that Honda played as AM then, whereas Bonaventura plays as AM now. As I said before, Bonaventura at AM highlights all of his weaknesses and hides all his strengths. He was great at LCM, where Bertalocci is terrible now.

I am not sure what team you were watching, but Milan have been consistently improving game by game until we forced Bertalocci in the side against Genoa and lost. Before that, we actually performed well even when we lost against Inter.

This is a case of Sinsia sticking to a plan that greatly failed two matches in a row and failing with it again for a third time.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:18 pm

We played 4-3-3 yesterday. Bonaventura was a left winger, Cerci was a right winger. The idea was to stretch Torino as they are very compact in defence, it obviously did not work though.

As for us improving, let's agree to disagree. We played decently against Inter and very well in the first half against Udinese. other than that we've been up and down and very inconsistent, I haven't seen any noticeable improvements.

And I disagree that Bertolacci has done anything, positive or negative. Our worst performance was the second half against Udinese and he wasn't there.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:13 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Bonaventura cannot make a killer pass to save his life, and I seriously forgot Bertalocci is on the field.

Before, we were not brilliant, but we were much better than this.

I know we all like to laugh at Honda's tank-like movements, but he made our attack link up in ways we have not been doing in the the past three games.

Bonaventura is not an AM. He is simply not, and playing him there simply wastes his potential.

And now, Adriano is out for Bacca, while bloody Cerci is still in. Useless player.

Bona was playing as a left winger so I'm not sure what you're on about there.

And Honda has been woeful every game that he has started. He has deservedly been benched.

Cerci is awful though. He shouldn't even be a sub. Complete waste of a player.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:16 am

We could definitely use a winger now, someone who's young, full of energy, tracks back and knows how to score.

Hmm..
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:00 am

Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:34 am

ES wrote:We could definitely use a winger now, someone who's young, full of energy, tracks back and knows how to score.

Hmm..

That sale seems progressively stupider as the season keeps on going. FML
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down