So what is the expectation for Klopp and Liverpool?

+18
Glory
MaraVilla
free_cat
iftikhar
RED
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
Hapless_Hans
The Franchise
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
Art Morte
Curtinho
Lucifer
Cassius
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Mr Nick09
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what is the expectation for Klopp and Liverpool? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what is the expectation for Klopp and Liverpool?

Post by Curtinho Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:06 pm

The thing is there's also a significant revenue increase for making the CL which isn't to be ignored.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

So what is the expectation for Klopp and Liverpool? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what is the expectation for Klopp and Liverpool?

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:16 pm

it will all depend on how quick the players can adapt to how klopp wants them to play. we all know klopp has the talent to be in the top 4. and I think people underestimate how good some of the Liverpool players are. we have 2 strikers that are proven prem lge quality. coutinho is one of the top players in England. we have 2 young quick full backs that can defend and attack. sakho and skittles will perform much better under a manager that knows how to defend. Henderson and milner will out work any mf players in the lge perfect for the klopp way. ibe. firmino and Lallana are good players to come in. if we can can win the first few games the confidence will grow. and a team full of confidence is very hard to beat.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Thinking a little more short term, what is the expectation for tomorrow?

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:58 pm

A fun game where the players look like they enjoy what is happening, and some quicker play in the final 3rd.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Thinking a little more short term, what is the expectation for tomorrow?
I just hope to see the team be far more tighter at the back. I'm sick to death of seeing us give away so many soft goals.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Benteke still injure or available tomorrow?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Benteke still injure or available tomorrow?
still out mate. him and firmino should be ok for next week.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Studge in this season looks good and just imagine, if the ball is getting released to him early compared to what we played under Brenda, why cant we bang goals right-left-middle. Klopps football suits to both Coutinho and Studge than anyone else in the team. I dont know if he will stay fit for the whole season, but we still have Benteke and Kloppo figures out how to use him more effectively, we could still win few games. It is just about stopping goals letting IN and we are there contending for top 4. I dont care which team sucks and which doesnt. But I dont agree that we are not even in conversation for top 4 at this stage. We need to f*** play like we are in for everything till christmas and then evaluate our options again.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:18 pm

I don't think you can expect any improvements at all tomorrow, other than possible changes lineup or shape.  Expecting things like "quicker play in the final third" when he hasn't made any signings and has had the full squad for something like 3 days is unrealistic IMO.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Back-to-back triples in 16/17 and 17/18 imho.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Thinking a little more short  term, what is the expectation for tomorrow?

To score more than 1 goal. Honestly our record is so horrible for the past 25+ matches or so. I think we've scored more than 1 goal three times in that time span. It's horrible. Some goals to keep the Klopp buzz going.

And hopefully defensively we're sound. If Spurs score then hopefully it's not some idiotic defensive mistake but more of an amazing goal scored by Spurs.

Not that I really expect this. Just hope for it. Klopp really hasn't had any time with the team. It's been like 1 or 2 days of training.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:34 pm

I think the expectation for tomorrow should be to hope not to lose.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Meh don't care about the result. Hope for a win but won't make a difference to me.

Just hope players are buzzed to play for Klopp and score a few goals.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think the expectation for tomorrow should be to hope not to lose.

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think the expectation for tomorrow should be to hope not to lose.
tbh I'm not worried if we lose. I just want to see a bit more organisation at the back. but with a bit of luck the team can pick up what the new manager wants from the off. Pardew seemed to hit it off at palace from the word go. I'm hoping we can do the same.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:58 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Thinking a little more short term, what is the expectation for tomorrow?

iftikhar wrote:For the first time in a long time, fans wouldn’t be expecting results. For the first time in a long time fans wouldn’t be discussing; how idle Skrtel was in closing down a gap, how long Emre took to release a ball or how ponderous Lallana looked. Hell, people might even start finding positives in Lovren or Allen; but that might be a long shot. All that the fans will be judging is, if we played like a bunch of rabid dogs. Because when that happens, chunks will inevitably follow.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2