rwo power
S
DeviAngel
McAgger
BAYERN_MUNICH
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bernat and other Bayern Transfers revisited Empty Re: Bernat and other Bayern Transfers revisited

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:52 am

Robespierre wrote:I've never understood the Coman hype Laughing

Unreal deal for Juve, and shocking   bid by Bayern .

Agent Guardiola Molenation
Same as you didnt understand why we bought Costa, Bernat and Thiago :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Bernat and other Bayern Transfers revisited Empty Re: Bernat and other Bayern Transfers revisited

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:55 am

Red Alert wrote:Guardiola is one of the worst managers in the transfer market. That is all. Laughing
As if we made so many bad transfers unde r Guardiola Laughing

Vidal, Costa, Bernat,  Thiago, Benatia are really some crappy transfers
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:42 am

Bernat wouldn't even start for Liverpool. Quit listing him as some successful transfer.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:50 am

What you are talking Laughing even Kimmich or Gaudino would walk into Liverpools starting 11
Anyway, Bernat made 49 matches last season, even when Alaba was fit
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 pm

Casciavit wrote:Juve becoming Bayern's feeder club. Wonder if Tagliavento is next hmm
please stop following that guy on twitter ans stealing his tweets.

If we loan player we are feeder club, if we get our players loaned we are feeder club Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:07 pm

zizzle wrote:Football Italia saying its 8m loan with OPTION to sign for 20. Either way if its not an obligation and Bayern dont get him Juve would still have made the easiest 8m in recent times.

That said, i get the impression that Juve is more concerned with economics than the sporting side of the market. Yes they are rebuilding the squad and they signed quality players, but they are not acting like an elite club.
We are not selling him because we have no money or because of Draxler. Marotta already said 3 times in these two weeks we have the money to buy the top AM but considering the available options he has to be worthy to wear the Juve jersey and we'll pay for his real price not overpay for him.

Seems like Coman wanted to try out for BM and IMO selling a player that has shown nothing for us for 30m possibly or get just 8m for a loan is a steal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Allegri confirms the Coman transfer.Says he wanted to leave.

Good luck I suppose.Done nothing worthwhile here in his limited time.

Maybe he'll get good gametime at Bayern since they use wingers.I doubt it though somehow.

Terrific deal in any case.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
zizzle wrote:Football Italia saying its 8m loan with OPTION to sign for 20. Either way if its not an obligation and Bayern dont get him Juve would still have made the easiest 8m in recent times.

That said, i get the impression that Juve is more concerned with economics than the sporting side of the market. Yes they are rebuilding the squad and they signed quality players, but they are not acting like an elite club.
We are not selling him because we have no money or because of Draxler. Marotta already said 3 times in these two weeks we have the money to buy the top AM but considering the available options he has to be worthy to wear the Juve jersey and we'll pay for his real price not overpay for him.

Seems like Coman wanted to try out for BM and IMO selling a player that has shown nothing for us for 30m possibly or get just 8m for a loan is a steal.
Bayern will make this a permanent deal 100%.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Bernat wouldn't even start for Liverpool. Quit listing him as some successful transfer.
That's why Liverpool play EL and Bayern are in Pot 1 of the CL, I guess ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:13 pm

rwo power wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Bernat wouldn't even start for Liverpool. Quit listing him as some successful transfer.
That's why Liverpool play EL and Bayern are in Pot 1 of the CL, I guess ^^
Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Yeah and it's not due to Bernat that Bayern are in CL and Liverpool are in EL.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:30 pm

[quote="BAYERN_MUNICH"]
Red Alert wrote:Guardiola is one of the worst managers in the transfer market. That is all. Laughing
As if we made so many bad transfers unde r Guardiola Laughing

Vidal, Costa, Bernat,  Thiago, Benatia are really some crappy transfers[/quote
Now I haven't followed him to same way than Juve fans so maybe I am underrating his talent, I mean  my Juve fans friends aren't satisfied about his selling .. but I didn't get why Bayern wanted to spend almost 30 for a player who played just 10 matches with Juve ( and where was he great ? just against Verona in Coppa Italia ) , he risked to finish as Shaqiri

Anyway I talk on past because Laudisa ( Gazzetta ) talks about this formula now
( i translate)

Loan for two years: the   Juve  gets immediately  5 million, then 2 million. In 2017 the  option to buy him for 21 mln

well, this makes sense now hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Costa played shit in a shitty league and no one rated him including me, now he is our best player this season.

Maybe Coman will flop, but maybe he will surprise us
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Benatia was a very good transfer, Costa seems like a good one although it's early to say,  Vidal very good, Thiago been a big disappointed and a flop so far. Nothing was expected of Bernat because he's shite. Not good enough in any position. Götze no comment, not his signing. Lewandowski, very good.

Guardiola's transfers seem always miss and hit, especially considering that he managed two of the biggest clubs in football.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:14 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Benatia was a very good transfer, Costa seems like a good one although it's early to say,  Vidal very good, Thiago been a big disappointed and a flop so far. Nothing was expected of Bernat because he's shite. Not good enough in any position. Götze no comment, not his signing. Lewandowski, very good.

Guardiola's transfers seem always miss and hit, especially considering that he managed two of the biggest clubs in football.
I see you are an expert Laughing

1. Lewandowski and Götze transfers have nothing to do with Guardiola beside they came the same season
2. Thiago has been a flop at Bayern, alright Laughing
3. Bernat was impressive the first half of the season, his performance went down a little bit but he is still good

You should watch full Bayern matches instead of youtube highlights
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:47 pm

i thought thiago was mostly injured how did he flop? im sure he was great when fit from what i saw at least.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:52 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Benatia was a very good transfer, Costa seems like a good one although it's early to say,  Vidal very good, Thiago been a big disappointed and a flop so far. Nothing was expected of Bernat because he's shite. Not good enough in any position. Götze no comment, not his signing. Lewandowski, very good.

I see you are an expert Laughing

1. Lewandowski and Götze transfers have nothing to do with Guardiola beside they came the same season
2. Thiago has been a flop at Bayern, alright Laughing
3. Bernat was impressive the first half of the season, his performance went down a little bit but he is still good

You should watch full Bayern matches instead of youtube highlights
Yeah, Bernat is good against clubs like Ingolstadt. We saw him get absolutely ruined in the CL. Him playing more games than Alaba has more to do with Pep being his manager than his quality being even close to Alaba. Laughing
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 pm

BusterLfc wrote:Yeah, Bernat is good against clubs like Ingolstadt. We saw him get absolutely ruined in the CL. Him playing more games than Alaba has more to do with Pep being his manager than his quality being even close to Alaba. Laughing
Did i say he is better than Alaba?  Alaba is miles ahead.  But alaba was shifted into the midlefield so Bernat could play. Seems like you are all rating him by 2 matches against Barca
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:05 pm

chad4401 wrote:i thought thiago was mostly injured how did he flop? im sure he was great when fit from what i saw at least.

Nothing to add.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:33 am

S wrote:Yeah, because he's the one that makes all the transfers Laughing

Bayern aren't an EPL club, honey.He has less influence in the market, Bayern's board make most of the decisions.

Yes.
The transfers are made by Sammer, Reschke, Pep and Rummenigge together. Pep was driving force behind Costa, Reschke and Sammer behind Bernat AFAIK
We wanted to sign Coman before he joined Juve. Rummenige publicly confirmed that we've got an eye on him since a couple of years.
It's a loan with an OPTION to buy, not obligatory.

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:Yeah, Bernat is good against clubs like Ingolstadt. We saw him get absolutely ruined in the CL. Him playing more games than Alaba has more to do with Pep being his manager than his quality being even close to Alaba. Laughing
Did i say he is better than Alaba?  Alaba is miles ahead.  But alaba was shifted into the midlefield so Bernat could play. Seems like you are all rating him by 2 matches against Barca

Exactly.
Most of all, Bernat was Diego Contento's replacement in the squad. He played a fantastic season by any measure, exceeded all expectations.

Stop embarrassing yourselves.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:37 am

Pool fans talking about successful transfers rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Yeah every scrub that joins Bayern, Barca, Madrid all of a sudden turn into goats even though they wouldn't start for majority of other clubs. World class players Vidal and Lewandowski of course. But when you sign scrubs like Bernat, stfu.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:52 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Yeah every scrub that joins Bayern, Barca, Madrid all of a sudden turn into goats even though they wouldn't start for majority of other clubs. World class players Vidal and Lewandowski of course. But when you sign scrubs like Bernat, stfu.

just stop.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:52 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

just stop.

That's the best you got. Asking me to stop. Laughing  Does it pain you that someone doesn't rate some scrubby squad player at Bayern?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:53 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

just stop.

That's the best you got. Asking me to stop. Laughing Does it pain you that someone doesn't rate some scrubby squad player at Bayern.

I'm not just asking, I'm imploring you to stop embarrassing yourself. It's painful.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next