Vibe
titosantill
Kick
halamadrid2
Art Morte
44 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho Empty Re: Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho

Post by Art Morte Wed 29 Jul - 8:46:16

The Guardian wrote:Jose Mourinho found time in his post-match press conference to attack Rafael Benitez, the Real Madrid coach, after Benitez’s wife teased Mourinho by saying he left a mess at the Bernabeu that her husband will have to clean up.

“Real are the third of Jose Mourinho’s old teams [that] Rafa has coached,” she joked. “We tidy up his messes!"

But Mourinho said: “The lady is a bit confused, with all respect. The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time."

“And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think she needs to occupy her time, and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me.”

Wow @ the diet pot shot. the Inter jab - "destroyed the best team in Europe in six months" - was a hard one, but that diet thing, too far, imo. But it's Mourinho.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho Empty Re: Rafa Benitez's wife should 'take care of her husband’s diet!’ - Mourinho

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 29 Jul - 9:17:55

what an idiot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 29 Jul - 9:22:20

After all these years, Jose still has the ability to get peoples panties in a bunch Laughing

Who really cares what he says outside Chelsea related things?

It's as relevant as Pele's Predictions. Just ignore it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 29 Jul - 9:57:47

lol @ that diet jab....wow lol that was below the belt, even by mourinho's standards
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 29 Jul - 10:19:13

He was mocking the fact Real Madrid are making him diet,not the fact that Rafa is fat.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 29 Jul - 11:09:22

wat?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 29 Jul - 12:02:18

So disrespectful, still not a new low for him.

It's still much better than poking a cancer patient in the eye and then saying the press should ask tito why he was complaining about the eye, like he did nothing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 29 Jul - 12:04:14

i never heard about us making rafa diet....i think you saw that rumor somewhere online (an extremely short-lived rumor that began before rafa signed and disappeared almost immediately, stating that florentino was concerned with rafa's weight and gibes   it could provide opposing fans)  and just ran with it. florentino can get a little personal with squad members e.g. telling ronaldo (the original) to be like figo and settle down and raise a family; but making rafa diet seems a fat Smile lie
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 29 Jul - 12:12:11

Mourinho is all logic nowadays. :wub:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 29 Jul - 12:13:50

@free_cat, the eyepoke was wrong, but i don't think at that point people knew of tito vilanova's illness. the poke if i'm not mistaken took place in 2011 before the season started, and the public (to my knowledge) only knew about his situation months after, winter of that year. i don't think at the time he was a cancer patient, neither do i think mourinho knew he what he was going through.....mou can be a handful at times, but i doubt the guy would do that to a cancer patient. he's a troll not a nazi
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul - 12:39:02

Mourinho is ice cold Laughing Laughing Laughing

The funniest thing to me is that Benitez wouldnt even be considered fat in the part of America where I live. Looks like a normal dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 29 Jul - 12:42:46

@titosantill
Just for curiosity's sake - how on earth to you get to that nazi comparison? I'd have said "he's a troll not some lowlife". I agree that the nazis were a kind of lowlife, too, but the horrors they inflicted in people go far beyond anything despicable that Mourinho does.

BTT: Maybe Mou's lady should take care that he's regularly taking his meds? hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed 29 Jul - 12:51:48

In this situation, I think Mou was justified to retaliate.

What the hell does Rafa's wife have to do with him. Why mention his name in any way.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed 29 Jul - 12:58:57

classless from Mou as always tbh, but this is what you get for poking the bear.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 29 Jul - 13:07:04

@ rwo power, my comment was based on another comment that assumed mourinho assaulted (using the word loosely) a cancer patient, in this case the late tito vilanova. i was just pointing out vilanova didn't have cancer at the time/ if he did, it wasn't public.....and if mou knew what vilanova was going through he won't have poked him, cos only lowlife/a nazi type individual would go and start bothering cancer patients...it was never a comparison between mou's antics (which can be witty humor except when u or ure team is on the receiving end) and nazis...
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 29 Jul - 13:10:28

Mou should have stopped after he said Rafa destroyed Inter. There was no need to bring up that diet thing, that's just classless. But hey it's Mou, this is nowhere near the worst thing he did or said.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed 29 Jul - 13:45:38

I cringe whenever I see the word classless used in football. Stop regurgitating boring baseless shit like that ffs.

And he was only responding to his wife taking a shot at him. "You come at the king you best not miss" would probably be the best way to describe this.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 29 Jul - 13:53:43

Gil wrote:I cringe whenever I see the word classless used in football. Stop regurgitating boring baseless shit like that ffs.

And he was only responding to his wife taking a shot at him. "You come at the king you best not miss" would probably be the best way to describe this.

You don't attack a man's physical condition. He might be ill. It was a worse comment than Fergie's about Ronaldo back in 2013.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 29 Jul - 13:56:21

Vibe wrote:He was mocking the fact Real Madrid are making him diet,not the fact that Rafa is fat.

This
/Discussion
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 29 Jul - 14:27:28

jibers wrote:
Vibe wrote:He was mocking the fact Real Madrid are making him diet,not the fact that Rafa is fat.

This
/End discussion
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed 29 Jul - 14:49:53

Mean tbh
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed 29 Jul - 14:52:01

S wrote:
jibers wrote:

This
/End discussion
you have a reputable for source that? Or is it some bs from the Daily Mail and the like?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 29 Jul - 16:15:15

Mourinho talks a lot about a lot of people, but I prefer to talk about facts.

"At Liverpool, with a squad half of the value of Chelsea, we twice knocked his Chelsea side out of the Champions League.

with the most expensive squad at Real Madrid, he did nothing in the Champions League. Now he says if there is an offer of hundreds of millions for Hazard and Oscar, maybe he can build a strong squad to win something."

rafa been putting mourinho in his place since 2005. Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 29 Jul - 17:06:02

By the way, kicker.de have fun with Mourinho in their headline. They write: "Nutritionist Mourinho makes a dig against 'confused' Mrs.Benitez"

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intligen/startseite/631856/artikel_ernaehrungsberater-mourinho-stichelt-gegen-verwirrte-frau-benitez.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 29 Jul - 17:11:42

Kick wrote:After all these years, Jose still has the ability to get peoples panties in a bunch Laughing

Who really cares what he says outside Chelsea related things?

It's as relevant as Pele's Predictions. Just ignore it.

He's on point though. Mrs Benitez shouldn't have opened her mouth at all and why mention Jose if Rafa is taking over Ancelotti and not Mourinho...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next