Twoism
McAgger
Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:00 pm

srigooner wrote:Coq > Schneiderlein. :coffee:

Still don't buy into this Schneiderlein train - he's reallz good and all that, but he's not exactly what we need. Maybe last summer, but not with Coq around now.

Rather get back on the Illara train :coffee:

Also, Koscielny thing was funny, to put it mildly.

+1
But I would certainly take him if Illarra isn't possible because he is better than Flamini and rather have two good DMs than just one.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Jay, you're a Sevilla fan, right? I've heard both Krychowiak and Bacca have €30m release clauses. Know if that's true and whether it would be worth going for one or both?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:53 pm

I still dont believe in Cech rumors, anymore news on him?
 The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 CIWfmmKWoAEVyom
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:11 pm

MJ wrote:Jay, you're a Sevilla fan, right? I've heard both Krychowiak and Bacca have €30m release clauses. Know if that's true and whether it would be worth going for one or both?

Yes, those release clauses are accurate.

Krychowiak is definitely worth the £21mil, especially when you consider Chelsea paid a similar price for Matic (and Schneiderlin is rumoured to be leaving for £24mil, so that's pretty much the going rate). He's got everything you'd want in a holding player, and can even play centre back. In terms of style, he's not much different to Coquelin - they're both midfield destroyers - but Krychowiak would bring height and power to the midfield on top of everything else. The only reservation I have about him is that he's only had one season at Sevilla, so we can't for certain whether he can replicate the same form.

£21mil for Bacca is also reasonable, since any half-decent striker will go for £30mil+ these days. He's more clinical than our forwards, but does tend to score a lot of "poacher's goals", and doesn't offer much outside the penalty area. I don't think he'd much of an upgrade on Giroud, but does fit the profile of striker we need. The big issue with him is his age. If he were 24-26 years old I'd say go for it, but at 28 I'm not so sure. We'd end up needing to replace him and Giroud in a season or two.

So in short: yes to Krychowiak, no to Bacca.

Raptorgunner wrote:I still dont believe in Cech rumors, anymore news on him?

Only that his medical is meant to be happening next week. We'll just have to be patient and wait a few days.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 CIW0L7hWgAE8Rbz
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Tyrone Mings moving to PL

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11707/9895085/tyrone-mings-moves-to-bournemouth-after-deal-agreed-with-ipswich

one to keep an eye on :fishing:
wonder if they plan to use him as CB Or LB hmm
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Looks like Schneiderlin is off to United.

Wenger got some ace up the sleeve

#WelcomeBackSong
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Thoughts on Javi Martinez lads?

Not a fan of his 62 pace but his physicality, technique and ability is unquestionable.

Final year of contract at Bayern and obviously doesn't like playing for them.

Injury record is a bit shit but i am sure he faked all of it to stop playing with frauds like Bastian.

Cheeky £10m bid?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Nope do not want after all these injuries

RG pls Email Arsene if we could Bid for Dzeko xD
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Not that much better than Giroud if at all imo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:52 pm

I'm genuinely convinced Sina is Arsene in disguise.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 456337
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:55 pm

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:GK:
Cech
Lloris
Casillas

DM:
Kondogbia
Schneiderlin
Krychowiak

Forward:
Falcao
Higuain
Sterling
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:10 am

Vidal confirmed? hmm

Seriously though, if Wenger is letting Schneiderlin join United without a fight then there must be something about that mold of player he doesn't want to bring in. Maybe someone more well rounded could be on the cards or we're just sitting on a few situations, waiting to see what happens.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:21 am

If it was just one of those positions out of CF/DM to improve it clear which holds more importance

although if Walcott extends then there is no room
unless we sold Giroud  drunken
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:19 am

I am glad if Schneiderlein goes to United. We can do much better. We don't need a sqaud back up for Coq, we need someone who is as good or better :coffee:

Never seen Krychowiak but I trust Jay's word on it. Sounds a better idea than Javi Martinez hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 am

Sina wrote:
RG pls Email Arsene if we could Bid for Dzeko xD

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm genuinely convinced Sina is Arsene in disguise.

RealGunner wrote:ffs

So Sina wants RG to mail him? Suspect

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:42 am

Typical, it's not like Spurs could actually use that type of player and a good creative midfielder next to him *cough* *cough* BUY CABAYE AND SCHNEIDERLIN AND PUT THEM TOGETHER *cough* *cough*
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 am

Krychowiak has more power than Coq or Schneiderlin, I like a bulldozer like him, he will offer something difference than Coq, could score a goal or two from set pieces. Wengers probably thinks Schneiderlin is too similar to Coq, dude played with Wanyama.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 am

On Krychowiak

http://elrondofootball.com/latest-blog/2015/6/25/transfer-focus-grzegorz-krychowiak-sevilla-fc

Sounds very similar to Coquelin, maybe a bit of an upgrade in terms of physicality but the same playing style.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

@bbcsport_david: Chelsea gk Petr Cech will undergo a medical today ahead of completing his proposed move to Arsenal. Fee & personal terms agreed #AFC #CFC

I'm disappointed that Schneiderlin is seemingly heading to United. I liked him because he was a progressive passer of the ball as well as a strong defensive player, so we would have had the option of playing him and Coquelin together. Kondogbia I can understand missing out on because the price got a bit too high in the end but Schneiderlin's didn't seem that unreasonable.

Oh well, on to the next one, I guess. This video is a bit old, but it gives you an idea of what Krychowiak is like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHutzqkgaM

Also, this video of Bacca's goals sums up perfectly the sort of striker he is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMFbCj8sn_0

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:24 pm

SSN said earlier that Petr Cech's medical was scheduled for next week, hence their reports that it would be done by next week, but that it was pushed up to today.

Then surely we'd see an announcement today or tomorrow..
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Medical Cech was announced early in the morning, they had all day to do the rest interviews/photos/articles, surely an announcement soon.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Medical Cech was announced early in the morning, they had all day to do the rest interviews/photos/articles, surely an announcement soon.

Doesn't mean anything tbf, i have seen photo's taken of the medical 3 days before the transfer was actually announced before Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:23 pm

That's typical of Arsenal too, thankfully the clubs we buy from usually announce these deals before we do Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:12 am

@GFN_France

Morgan Schneiderlin is joining Manchester United, according to tomorrow's edition of L'Équipe. More to follow.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByEk16FIYAANSN5.jpg
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next