Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best?

+49
Kaladin
Muppet
nichabr
Pip
VivaStPauli
El Messico
Dnmac4
Perucho21
B-Mac
breva
zenmaster
BarcaLearning
Kick
Collblanc
M99
sree999
izzy
zigra
Curtinho
McLewis
Superstone Mariomintsch
neuro11
zizzle
salmano9
MaraVilla
Bankz
Nishankly
Hapless_Hans
Ganso
Cruijf
guest_07
RealGunner
Harmonica
rwo power
BORUSSIA!!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BusterLfc
jibers
Myesyats
danyjr
terrance511
Red Alert
junkyard
Forza
Robespierre
marottalad
Valkyrja
McAgger
Beautiful Football
53 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best? Empty Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best?

Post by Beautiful Football Sat May 09, 2015 5:43 am

For me Ronaldinho closely followed by Messi and Ronaldo aka R9.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best? Empty Re: Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best?

Post by McAgger Sat May 09, 2015 6:24 am

It's Messi and it's not even close. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best? Empty Re: Who is the best Player you have ever seen in his absolute best?

Post by Beautiful Football Sat May 09, 2015 6:28 am

Don't call me James wrote:It's Messi and it's not even close. Laughing

You gotta be kidding, how Ronaldinho in his best "not even close'" to Messi. Ronaldinho in his best was as Magical as messi,In my opinion even more outrageous than messi. Messi is more consistant for sure.
wow people already forget Dinho magic? Sad

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 09, 2015 8:34 am

R9, followed by Messi
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat May 09, 2015 8:37 am

I would say 1.Messi 2. Henry 3. R9. 4.Dinho 5.Zidane 6.Ronaldo 7.Kaka 8.Xavi 9.Prime Del Piero 10.Pirlo

special mentions Shevchenko,Ibra,Nedved,Figo, Drogba

Last edited by marottalad on Sat May 09, 2015 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 09, 2015 8:38 am

Ronaldo the Brazilian.

Spoiler:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 am

I didn't see him play, but probably Butterball Smithy was the best ever.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat May 09, 2015 9:21 am

It's Messi and Zidane followed by Cech and Lampard.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 09, 2015 9:39 am

Ronaldo

Ronaldinho / Messi

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 am

ronaldinho zidane R9

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 09, 2015 10:23 am

Best player = Messi
Most watchable = Ronaldinho
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 09, 2015 10:35 am

Messiah
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 09, 2015 10:55 am

What do you mean by best player? Another generic terms used. In terms of absolute technical ability and creativity I still say Maradona is he best I've seen, Messi just a shad off, in terms of attacking players with regards to being a fantasisti and performing 'magic',  Messi and it's not close. Dinho did nice tricks but Messi is more efficient with his movement and beats players far more. Messi is also more entertaining for me. Shout out to R9, Baggio, Beckham and Laudrup.

Messi has made his genius very common now, that's how good he is.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat May 09, 2015 11:08 am

Messi, not even a close contest.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat May 09, 2015 11:22 am

So messi scored couple of beautiful goal against injury plugged Bayern now he is best in everything.Only in GL. Proud

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 09, 2015 11:27 am

Beautiful Football wrote:So messi scored couple of beautiful goal against injury plugged Bayern now he is best in everything.Only in GL. Proud

trolling ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 09, 2015 11:35 am

Beautiful Football wrote:So messi scored couple of beautiful goal against injury plugged Bayern now he is best in everything.Only in GL. Proud

Might have something to do with the fact he's broken seemingly every record and a 4 time balon d'ors winner Laughing

Just a hunch though.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat May 09, 2015 11:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Might have something to do with the fact he's broken seemingly every record and a 4 time balon d'ors winner Laughing

Just a hunch though.....

I bet if I made same thread last year when messi was deep in form, people here would say something different.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 09, 2015 11:44 am

Not really, people have been saying Messi is arguably the best player of all time for like 3 years lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sat May 09, 2015 11:55 am

Messi is the best and most entertaining too.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Manuel Neuer. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 09, 2015 12:24 pm

well tbf the prime Ronaldo raped defenders as Nesta ( in an European final) , Maldini , Cannavaro, Thuram etc  simply he wasn't  human , similar to when you put 99 ratings for FIFA players. The prime Ronaldo is t hat player  before of WC final 1998, then that event and following injures made him more normal than it , he lost power , always GOAT but human.
He lasted short time and so his career was inferior to Messi (probably the greatest player ever ) but exactly we talked about players in his absolute best. I invite to watch some prime Ronaldo's vids as that posted by me,  I am basically convinced I won't watch again a player so dominant in his prime as him tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat May 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Messi and it's not close. This was the best game from a player I've seen, Messi against Real Madrid CL SF and Maradona against Belgium 86 comes close, but honestly this was better. I've never seen such contrast with the best player to other world class players.

Messi was the playmaker of the team, did everything to highest possible standards, and when the team didn't finish the chances he helped to create, he absolutely forced the tie over with two individual clutch goals.

Ronaldinho was more style over substance type of player, but in football terms he never had such game, not even close.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Harmonica wrote:Messi and it's not close. This was the best game from a player I've seen, Messi against Real Madrid CL SF and Maradona against Belgium 86 comes close, but honestly this was better. I've never seen such contrast with the best player to other world class players.

Messi was the playmaker of the team, did everything to highest possible standards, and when the team didn't finish the chances he helped to create, he absolutely forced the tie over with two individual clutch goals.

Ronaldinho was more style over substance type of player, but in football terms he never had such game, not even close.

I think his Madrid performance in 2011 was one of thever best I've ever seen. he took the game by the scruff of the neck. Imy taking about the context of the game as well. That was the 3rd of the classic series, both teams at full strength, the same team had beaten them in the copa final. Messi was great on Wednesday bup for me, that was just something else. He tore the easiest assist any player would get for Messis second goal Laughing

@Robes R9 was a great player but the thing is Messi doesn't lose any effectiveness when he is further away from goal. He is just as brutal with his passing. it's hard to compare because R9 played in seria A with 2 medianos and 3 cbs lol. I'm not up for doing hypotheticals. R9 had the ability closest to matching Messi brilliance but Messi consistency in making the spectacular look normal is something I just haven't seen. Zidane would do a flick and it would be talked about for weeks. Messi is doing this stuff week in week out.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Messi and it's not even close

Following him, Henry and Zidane.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next