RealGunner
Kaladin
Deja Vu
S
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where will he be next season ?

Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani transfer speculation

Post by M99 Thu May 07, 2015 1:50 pm

No one is going to buy him for 60 million again Sports.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani transfer speculation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani transfer speculation

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 1:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would love Ibra at Juve

I wouldnt.

Ibra is so 2010.

Anyway,Milan 'dream' of getting Ibra apparently and Galliani contacted Raiola.Typical Milan move that Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 pm

M99 wrote:No one is going to buy him for 60 million again Sports.
When Di Maria goes for 80 mil and Bale for 100... Cavani's pricing at 60 is very possible. It's supply and demand too. Other than Falcao there isn't another top CF on the market.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 07, 2015 1:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:
When Di Maria goes for 80 mil and Bale for 100...  Cavani's pricing at 60 is very possible.  It's supply and demand too.  Other than Falcao there isn't another top CF on the market.

And teams with that sort of money and free spending attitude are all more than set in that department.

United may steer clear of unhappy ligue 1 strikers too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 1:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:
When Di Maria goes for 80 mil and Bale for 100... Cavani's pricing at 60 is very possible. It's supply and demand too. Other than Falcao there isn't another top CF on the market.

Then again,with the exception of United,all other big teams are stacked or rather settled in the CF department.And United wouldnt want to spend significant sums on a 28 yr old coming at the back of a relatively underwhelming season especially having failed with the Falcao transfer.
In the end,i think it would be best for PSG to release Ibra and build the team around Cavani.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 07, 2015 2:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Di Maria went for 75 million after leading Madrid to La Decima and also having a good World Cup. Bale went for 100 million after almost carrying Spurs to 4th place and winning PFA player of the year. They had a lot of hype behind them for their performances just like Cavani did when he won Capocannoniere. Cavani has underperformed this season and has no hype of performance to spike up his price to 60 million again.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu May 07, 2015 2:13 pm

ffs

Ibra in MLS

Ibrahimovic
Giovinco
Bradley

Toronto pls Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 07, 2015 2:16 pm

truthfully though i don't see a lot of teams desperately wanting cavanni he is a risk currently, not living up to his 60m hype.

with the exception of desperate english teams overpaying players, i don't see juve or atletico or other logical clubs overpaying for him with other players up and coming.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 07, 2015 3:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Should go to Liverpool.

Don't want. Would have taken him when he was at Napoli but seems like a donkey for the last 2 years.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Lewandowski has been garbage for Bayern... they are already sniffing according to rumors.  City is selling Dzeko and, with Aguero being an injury threat, are also rumored to be looking.  Atleti is a big player here and these rumors are heavy.  Liverpool is in there too and also very heavy long with the Spurs and Man U (swap for Di Maria) in EPL.  And of course, you have the token Madrid rumor that is entirely made up by the agent because it drives the price up Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 07, 2015 5:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would love Ibra at Juve

pls stahp....you're killing me with the Juvenism ffs
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Thu May 07, 2015 6:20 pm

I read in L'Equipe that PSG are looking to sign one of Fékir or Lacazette this summer. Coupled with the relaxed FFP sanctions, this should be very interesting transfer season for Paris.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm going to go with Man United for the simple fact that those clowns will buy anyone who can't climb a tree at the count of three, for whatever price.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Pippo wrote:I read in L'Equipe that PSG are looking to sign one of Fékir or Lacazette this summer. Coupled with the relaxed FFP sanctions, this should be very interesting transfer season for Paris.

pale pale
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 7:02 pm

farfan wrote:
Pippo wrote:I read in L'Equipe that PSG are looking to sign one of Fékir or Lacazette this summer. Coupled with the relaxed FFP sanctions, this should be very interesting transfer season for Paris.

pale pale

Will Lacazette be sold? Would he look good in Lederhosen?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:

pale pale

Will Lacazette be sold? Would he look good in Lederhosen?

leve him alone ffs Mad .

you guys should go for Griezmann , he'll look good in Lederhosen and he even comes with a german last name !
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Griezmann will look stupid in Lederhosen tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 07, 2015 7:53 pm

It's his hair, tbh.

But I bet he looks good in blue Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Thu May 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Farfan, if I am right, then I believe that Lacazette will leave OL after EC 2016. I think I read that he wants to stay at OL to experience the new stadium, to experience Champions League, and to get enough playing time so that he starts ahead of Benzema in the national team.

I imagine Fékir staying for longer than the other.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 07, 2015 8:09 pm

If Arsene calls, Fekir is coming this summer.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

What are the sanctions for this summer ?

I also remember reading that UEFA will adjust PSG and City's sponsorship deals to an 'appropriate value' .Has that been implemented yet ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri May 08, 2015 2:18 am

Can see United being interested for sure.

Falcao won't stay. RvP has flopped this season due to various reasons.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 08, 2015 8:52 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm going to go with Man United for the simple fact that those clowns will buy anyone who can't climb a tree at the count of three, for whatever price.

Proud

United are like that old hags on TV who have had millions of plastic surgeries. She thinks by having numerous plastic surgery she can stop nature and revert back to her once youthful state. United thinks by throwing money at anything that moves that they can return to their glory days. Quite sad in both cases tbh.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 08, 2015 10:11 am

Would welcome him at Arsenal but not at €60m, that seems like a ridiculous price if you ask me but if that's what PSG ask for him then he will stay for sure.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 08, 2015 10:12 am

Won't mind him for 15m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Scored a hattrick today.Seems to be on fire lately.

and farfan wanted him to be replaced by Higuain rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next