Lex
Freeza
Valkyrja
69 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Bale for Sale - Page 12 Empty Re: Bale for Sale

Post by Thimmy Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:40 am

He definitely had great shooting ability once, in addition to the athleticism. I'd be surprised if he's forgotten how to shoot, all of a sudden. Can't remember the last time I thought he looked exceptionally fast, though. It looks like he wants to project to the viewers that he isn't interested in being around, so my only conclusion is that he's not mentally up for it, these days. There's also his passive-aggressive jabs at the club in recent interviews. A change of scenery might do him good. It also might not change a thing.

Either way, I wouldn't wish someone with his current display of attitude on any club, so all relevant parties will probably benefit from him being more motivated elsewhere.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Bale will be successful for Spurs in relation to expectations

Real had their most successful times when Bale was playing, not when he was sidelined. FACT.

Tbf we had our most succesfull teams when he was healthy, but benched. He was a great super sub.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Ser Gareth has been treated like shit for multiple seasons now by the club heirarchy and he's the villain for finally starting to speak out? Ronaldo and Messi whining to the press after 1 game of disrespect ffs

looking forward to seeing him back in the PL, welcome home :bow:

Last edited by Firenze on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Firenze wrote:Ser Gareth has been treated like shit for multiple seasons now by the club heirachy and he's the villain for finally starting to speak out? Ronaldo and Messi whining to the press after 1 game of disrespect ffs

He's been talking trash since he started balding
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Finally leaving La Liga.

Trash player and highly overrated legacy in Madrid. Not only is he finished since he was mostly a pace merchant but not a chance he is being revived in Spurs even if led by Mourinho.

Insane how much Real put up with this scrub.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:16 pm

His last contract extension was a huge mistake. I hope the club learn from their mistake and do not dare do the same with the fat little Belgian
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Ambition is an overthrown term but I just cannot imagine for the life of me being a professional football player and content with just having high wages, and that is it.

Not only to mention when you are called upon and playing for the biggest club of all time with their rightful astronomic expectations.

Hazard is more disappointing in that sense because his talent is miles away the Welsh putter and his problem above Bale is that he cannot stop snacking on the Salamanca Churros.

Really hope to see him perform but Ive noticed an increasing trend with the players who perform well very early in their careers, tend to peak early as well.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:02 pm

It comes down to life hygiene. The human body is. A machine and bar the unlucky ones, most players who treat their bodies well I would argue, have long prolific careers, regardless of their levels.

Someone like Hazard who never had a good life hygiene and thinks normal to comeback fat from the summer and to play himself into shape for a few months, will surely struggle in the later part of his career. I wish him well for our sake but at least I know he can be useful for the next 2 years, unlike Bale. Summer 2022 is hopefully when we sell.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:10 pm

@Arquitecto, imo bale is more talented than hazard, speed freekicks, scoring. hazard is probably a better (sideways) dribbler and thats it. i agree with your other point about ambition though.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 pm

Firenze wrote:Ser Gareth has been treated like shit for multiple seasons now by the club heirarchy and he's the villain for finally starting to speak out? Ronaldo and Messi whining to the press after 1 game of disrespect ffs

unlike bale, messi and cristiano are for the most parts always available. i'm not even talking about goals. just showing up for the match. cristiano and messi have had years in which they started and played almost every game. the same cant be said for bale so he cannot possibly expect the same treatment
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Certainly as a neutral I hope he rediscovers his hunger and gets back to his best, because he is a pleasure to watch at his best, and definitely a beast of a player when he is.

I thought Mou favours Alli so Spurs shouldnt wanna swap him. So is Spurs paying his wages plus a loan fee? Or Real paying his wage? Anyone know?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Sounds like it is no loan fee, Tott pay his salary and Madrid pays any bonuses he achieves.

I would assume it is a 1 year term and given his contract has 2 years left, if he does recover some form, Real can either sell him getting some transfer fee or make another loan deal hoping getting rid of any contract obligations.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:49 pm

titosantill wrote:@Arquitecto, imo bale is more talented than hazard, speed freekicks, scoring. hazard is probably a better (sideways) dribbler and thats it. i agree with your other point about ambition though.

Hazard is a much more intelligent player than Bale. He possesses creativity, and the intelligence to move into spaces where he can make himself useful, as opposed to Bale's kick and dash strategy that worked for the greater part of his career. I'm not just referring to Hazard's attacking positioning, but his general movement off the ball. Even during Bale's prime, we've seen too many times how he struggles to adapt when he can't force his way into open spaces through sheer athleticism.

We haven't really seen that from him over the past season, but like I've mentioned before, it looks like his body doesn't want to take him where he wants to be. It really is quite baffling that a high-profile, professional player, like Eden Hazard can't conform to the fitness standards that are expected at this level of football, but it's forgivable as long as he gets his act together from now on.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:30 pm

Freeza wrote:
Firenze wrote:Ser Gareth has been treated like shit for multiple seasons now by the club heirachy and he's the villain for finally starting to speak out? Ronaldo and Messi whining to the press after 1 game of disrespect ffs

Hair loss and aggressive behaviour coinciding? More evidence to @harmonica 's steroids theory
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:40 pm

Unlike the rest of RM fans...

I understand that Zidane's tactical incapacity is the reason why he is where he is in RM.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:58 am

"the rest of RM fans" know that you're special enough to be in the special olympics, so it's all good, mister.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:44 am

Thimmy wrote:"the rest of RM fans" know that you're special enough to be in the special olympics, so it's all good, mister.

ok Tommy, when are you going to honeymoon with your hubby odegaard?
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:11 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:Unlike the rest of RM fans...

I understand that Zidane's tactical incapacity is the reason why he is where he is in RM.

I understand that your intellectual incapacity is the reason why you compared this donkey to Arjen fkin Robben ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:17 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:28 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:
Thimmy wrote:"the rest of RM fans" know that you're special enough to be in the special olympics, so it's all good, mister.

ok Tommy, when are you going to honeymoon with your hubby odegaard?

LMAO. ALPHAbeast just ended Tommy's GL career. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Hair loss and aggressive behaviour coinciding? More evidence to @harmonica 's steroids theory

I still have all my hair though
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Good luck to bale hope he does well, he will be treated with respect and appreciation back in the epl, so he should be up playing weekly just have to stay fit for at least half of the season he is have big impact for spurs.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:08 am

M99 wrote:

lmfaooooo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 am

Thimmy wrote:
titosantill wrote:@Arquitecto, imo bale is more talented than hazard, speed freekicks, scoring. hazard is probably a better (sideways) dribbler and thats it. i agree with your other point about ambition though.

Hazard is a much more intelligent player than Bale. He possesses creativity, and the intelligence to move into spaces where he can make himself useful, as opposed to Bale's kick and dash strategy that worked for the greater part of his career. I'm not just referring to Hazard's attacking positioning, but his general movement off the ball. Even during Bale's prime, we've seen too many times how he struggles to adapt when he can't force his way into open spaces through sheer athleticism.

We haven't really seen that from him over the past season, but like I've mentioned before, it looks like his body doesn't want to take him where he wants to be. It really is quite baffling that a high-profile, professional player, like Eden Hazard can't conform to the fitness standards that are expected at this level of football, but it's forgivable as long as he gets his act together from now on.

Arqi's point was hazard was more talented, which he isnt. Bale's got more talent imo. Intelligence and talent are two different things. Recoba and guti are more talented than praul. Raul is definitely more intelligent. As far as hazards intelligence, I dont know, based on ure point, it seems ure just saying hazard is a better dribbler. Never been a fan of hazards at all, havent seen anything special from him. but I'm hoping he can win me over this season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:44 am

Well, first time I have seen someone wrote that Bale is more talented than Hazard...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 am

Gotta agree with Tito here. Hazard has spent way more time in epl but has never had a season close to bales 12/13 season. Bales UCL with Tottenham and Madrid is better than anything Hazard has done in the UCL. I've seen Bale take over a game or be a deciding factor in one and tbf Ive never watched Hazard too much but ive seen enough to where it shouldve happened and it hasn't IMO. Never bought into the Hazard hype but I can see what his ceiling is he just never fulfils for it me.

You guys really got me defending bale here, hate to see it smh

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next