DeviAngel
GIGItheBest
salmano9
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juve VS Roma Empty Juve VS Roma

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:30 pm

19:20 - 12 TOMORROW TO TALK CHEERFUL - Juventus, tomorrow afternoon, will train on the eve of the match against Roma. Before the session to 12 Massimiliano Allegri will hold a conference on the eve of the match on Monday. In the day's sitting, the technician will only final if it can count on Paul Pogba. French from training today received good directions, but still remains in doubt. Today, Vidal received a blow to the back, but tomorrow should work regularly, then Allegri will decide whether to play him from the first minute against Roma. The certainties in midfield seems to be to replace Pirlo and Marchisio Pereyra that will support the two tips. In attack alongside Tevez seems favored Morata on Llorente.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juve VS Roma Empty Re: Juve VS Roma

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 pm

LIVE VINOVO - Training in progress. Doubt Pogba. If the French space does not make it to 3-5-2. Vidal tomorrow there will be. Marchisio and Pereyra owners. In attack Tevez and Llorente

14:46 - TEAM IN CAMPO - Juventus are in the field to prepare for tomorrow's game against Roma. The session is in progress will be critical to understand how is Paul Pogba. According to Sky Sports, the number 6 Juventus not take the field because Allegri not want to risk the player. With the absence of Pogba, the technician will return to Livorno 3-5-2 with a midfield consisting of Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Marchisio, Vidal and Evra. While in attack we will Tevez and Llorente. If, however, does not make it even Vidal, very remote hypothesis, Allegri would deploy a 3-4-2-1, with Tevez in attack and Coman supporting Llorente,

24:40 - AFTERNOON TRAINING - Juventus, in the afternoon, will train in Vinovo and follow the team will leave for Rome. Today's session will be crucial to understand how is Pogba. Only if the French will be fine will be used in the challenge of tomorrow, otherwise it will be saved because you do not want to take any chances. If Pogba does not make it Allegri could brush up 3-5-2, with Llorente in attack alongside Tevez. Vidal to 99% will be in the field against Roma. If, however, also had to forfeit the Chilean coach Livorno could rely on a 3-4-2-1 or a 3-4-1-2.

11:10 - 12 TALK TO CHEERFUL - At 12 Massimiliano Allegri will speak at the conference stama and maybe melt some doubts related mainly to the conditions of Paul Pogba and Arturo Vidal. The number 6 Juventus has a thigh strain and only now you should know if you will make it to the race tomorrow. On Pogba not want to take risks, but according to Sky Sports, there is optimism. The Chilean, however, yesterday suffered a blow to the back, but wants to be there tomorrow. Vidal, however, there will almost surely. In midfield are sure the place Marchisio and Pereyra. In attack alongside Tevez should be Morata that is favored on Llorente for a jersey holder.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 pm

So llorente replaces morata and pogba may rest... Why aren't we playing with tevez-tevez-morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:37 pm

16:09 - TRAINING is ending - Juventus is finishing the afternoon session ahead of the match against Roma. After training, the team will leave for the capital. Tomorrow probably will Vidal regularly in the field, while it seems unlikely that Allegri wants to risk Pogba. Anyway to know the conditions of the French it was not until the end of the day.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:57 pm

WTH, why play the 3-5-2? Just put Sturaro in CDM and play Marchisio in Pogba's position. Why start Llorente when Morata is on top form?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:WTH, why play the 3-5-2? Just put Sturaro in CDM and play Marchisio in Pogba's position. Why start Llorente when Morata is on top form?

Guys, I am thinking something really weid, but maybe it is true. Maybe the 'injuries' that vidal is having lately are all made up and its just that his knee is not better...? What do you think?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:30 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:WTH, why play the 3-5-2? Just put Sturaro in CDM and play Marchisio in Pogba's position. Why start Llorente when Morata is on top form?

Because even Sturaro is injured.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Ya I just figured that out. But still, I think we can manage to play a 4-3-1-2. Maybe have Coman in CAM behind the strikers and Pereyra in CM. Or maybe even bring Tevez back to CAM and play Llorente and Morata up front.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

19:25 - HOW MANY FANS FIUMICINO! -  200 Juventus fans greeted the arrival of Juventus Fiumicino Airport. The Juventus players have risen to toil on the bus, overwhelmed by the passion of the supporters Juventus. Italian champions very helpful with their fans: have granted photos and autographs, despite the crush.

19:20 - JUVENTUS THE PULLMAN -  The Bianconeri are just outside the airport and got on the bus. Leading the group was the president Andrea Agnelli, who posed with some fans. Now the team will head to the hotel, where you will dine and remarry until tomorrow, the great day of Juventus-Roma.

19:09 - JUVENTUS landed in Fiumicino -  Juventus landed very little from Fiumicino Airport. The Bianconeri are waiting for your luggage. Outside there are many Juventus fans to wait for the team.

18:36 - PULLMAN BIANCONERO A FIUMICINO -  The official Juventus coach is parked outside the airport of Fiumicino and awaits the landing of the Italian champions.

18:31 - JUVENTUS IN TRAVEL - Juventus are traveling to Rome. And his companions there is also Paul Pogba. Allegri, however, might rest the French holding it on the bench for not risk it because it is not the best. So the coach of Livorno, tomorrow, could deploy the 3-5-2: in port there will be Buffon. In defense space in Caceres, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield on the wings could act Lichtsteiner and Evra, while in the middle should be no Vidal, Marchisio and Pereyra. In attack space to Tevez and Morata.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pereyra, Evra; Tevez, Morata.

16:53 - 22 CALLED - Juventus, via its website, has provided a list of the squad for the match against Roma: "They are 22 players called by Massimiliano Allegri, for the match against Roma, valid for the sixth day of the second round is scheduled for Monday evening at the Olympic Stadium. The list does not figure Stefano Sturaro because of a slight sprain in his right knee. "

This is the complete list
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
5 Ogbonna  
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio  
9 Morata
10 Tevez
11 Coman
14 Llorente  
15 Barzagli
17 De Ceglie
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
23 Vidal  
26 Lichtsteiner  
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Evra
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
===
That is the best solution IMO, hopefully vidal will breakthrough Sad :'( - We can't play 4312 without 3 of our main midfielders and missing pirlo... Padoin is just a player who would add nothing attack wise. 352 is the best solution. To play 3412 / 343 with coman on the wing is too risky and we need a system the players are used to... A draw won't be a good result, but it would be satisfying considering the stage we are in and the lead we have over them.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ya I just figured that out. But still, I think we can manage to play a 4-3-1-2. Maybe have Coman in CAM behind the strikers and Pereyra in CM. Or maybe even bring Tevez back to CAM and play Llorente and Morata up front.

Guys really Coman is talented but man some of you guys over hype him he is to weak on the ball, against Dortmund we almost conceded because of him he is bullied easily off the ball he is to weak physically let the boy grow slowly let's not turn him into another Giovinco by throwing him into the fire.

3-5-2 with Pereyra- Marchisio- Pogba is the way to go
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Guys really Coman is talented but man some of you guys over hype him he is to weak on the ball, against Dortmund we almost conceded because of him he is bullied easily off the ball he is to weak physically let the boy grow slowly let's not turn him into another Giovinco by throwing him into the fire.

Do you mean Pereyra-Marchisio-Vidal, since Pogba seems to be injured? Also, I'm not hyping him up, I'm just saying we should do it since we have 3 injured midfielders and this would also give him a chance.

GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Do you mean Pereyra-Marchisio-Vidal, since Pogba seems to be injured? Also, I'm not hyping him up, I'm just saying we should do it since we have 3 injured midfielders and this would also give him a chance.

I would say playing Coman in cup matches and weaker matches in Serie A is the best for him to develop... It is good that we gave him a taste of CL football vs Dortmund, though we need his pace in the away leg. We can't risk play him VS Roma, just like they won't play Verdi, whatever their youth player's name is... Pogba played more matches in his first year cuz he expoded right away. Coman is one year younger than when Pogba was here, and I think that he needs time. Next year hopefully he will get more chances.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Nope Vidal is injured again
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 pm

What :/?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Nope Vidal is injured again

I think that vidal will play. This is what the latest news says.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:41 am

Jacopo Volpi, in the transmission 90 minutes, talked about the possible formation of Juve, with the uncertainty that still reigns supreme at Juventus. " I do not think Allegri uses the 3-5-2 because I know quite for sure that the coach is willing to deploy the team with this form only Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini available. Here, since - he admitted - the defender sample The World in 2006 is not yet ready, I'm sure Allegri find a way to play with the back four . The game tomorrow? The Roma will play the game of life that does not serve for the title, while Juve - concluded - I think he has his head a bit 'more to the Champions ".
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:16 pm

U guys ready?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:24 pm

GET INNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:45 pm

readyyy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Nice challange by De Rossi on Vidal. Should have been a yellow at the very least... Only after 20 seconds.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Pereyra MoM so far :bow: :bow: He is everywhere all of our counter attacks go trough him and start with him he is such a menace.

Allegri :bow: :bow: that tactical set up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Well can't really complain we let Roma hold the ball while we don't have to do anything bar a few counters Very Happy
Definitely going for the draw here.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 pm

dronte wrote:Well can't really complain we let Roma hold the ball while we don't have to do anything bar a few counters Very Happy
Definitely going for the draw here.

It's not going for the draw, he set up the team to counter attack Roma. Don't forget how dangerous their wings are and fast. Plus so far they don't know what to do with the ball. I love how Allegri can tactically organize a defense even better then Conte, we always seem to have +1 man on the field ( and its not the referee Laughing )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Pereyra is the best player so far on the field
Cotes
Cotes
First Team