Hapless_Hans
farfan
Art Morte
rwo power
terrance511
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll Empty "Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll

Post by terrance511 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:34 am

Kroos named "Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/01/09/english/1420840755_341737.html

while dimaria argentina player of the year.

who's portugal player of year? nani been good i heard.

hmm hmm

Last edited by terrance511 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll Empty Re: "Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 pm

From what I read, Toni Kroos actually advertised the poll everywhere in social media so that his fans could vote for him. This vote was a plain popularity contest where everybody could vote and multiple votes were no problem either. And it seems that it turned out to become a battle between Real and Lazio fans about who could push their star better. Laughing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

"Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll Empty Re: "Best NT player of the year" in DFB website online poll

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:02 pm

rwo power wrote:From what I read, Toni Kroos actually advertised the poll everywhere in social media so that his fans could vote for him. This vote was a plain popularity contest where everybody could vote and multiple votes were no problem either. And it seems that it turned out to become a battle between Real and Lazio fans about who could push their star better. Laughing

Someone's bitter Neuer didn't win, I see.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:06 pm

i also name him worst corner kick taker in 2015.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm just amused that Kroos decided he needed to advertise the poll everywhere so that he would win. Probably he wanted to have something to show off in the Real Madrid dressing room Laughing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm

everybody got their hobby imo.

some play fantasy league, some play twitter Very Happy

not undeserved thou.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Thread is wrong, he wasn't.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:30 pm

im just following that site title.

let me know if think of any other batter title then i will edit it.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:32 pm

"Kroos named "Best NT player of the year in DFB website online poll" would be accurate Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Neuer wasn't exceptionally good or anything last season. Robben was better at Bayern and at the WC. Also Germany was more of a team thing.

He's just there mainly because they had to pick someone from the WC winning team.

Di Maria, Modric, Robben and Suarez are all better candidates for the 3rd spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:39 pm

terrance511 wrote:
im just following that site title.

let me know if think of any other batter title then i will edit it.

Thanks. You don't have to listen to me though, I'm not a mod Razz

As for the award, well deserved. Kroos had a great year.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Did someone hold a pistol to your head or something scratch you actually said let me quote "Kroos had a great year" Shocked oi whoever you are get off Hateful hans' account you twatt. Cant wait for the real hateful hans' reply

Oh and tito pls dont listen to him. Kroos was clearly voyed Germany's best player and Neuer came third. This Bayern fan is clearly attempting a last ditch offensive before everybody sees the title and stop rating their poverty goalie (no offense rwo, you should check out Iker's modelling work btw I think you will be attracted to him)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm

In an exclusive poll conducted among 1001 women for German magazine "Frau im Spiegel", Manuel Neuer was voted most popular football player.

Neuer got 29% of German women's vote, ahead of Thomas Müller (15%) and Mats Hummels (9%), the latter however winning the coveted 14-29 years old demographic.

"The views of my fans are very important to me", Neuer told 'Frau im Spiegel', "that's why I'm very happy about this poll result. And I promise I will do everything I can in order to satisfy those who gave me their vote."

Kroos came in 8th with 3% of the vote.

:coffee:

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Look at that rescinding hairline, German women clearly have no taste Proud . Oh and 1001 women biatch please, thats such a small sample size

50% of all the women in spain find Iker attractive. It might be a higher number now, last time I checked it was in 2005

Oh and which mental person nominated Muller ffs rofl let alone vote for him.

Neuer was Bayern while Hummels was Dortmund and Muller Neverkusen. There was no competition. If Neuer came to Spain he wouldn't even get into the top 10. Wrinkly David Villa would be ahead of him

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 pm

the poll was actually conducted by Germany's biggest professional polling firm, FORSA, so it's supposed to be representative of all women hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Rwo please confirm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:38 pm

well all German women I should say, not ALL women obviously, that would be bizarre.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Confirm what? Cuteness-wise I'd probably go for Mats Hummels of the German players, but of course he holds no candle to Swiss icon Yann Sommer :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:50 am

Unless Ozil is pulling in a large number of votes, I have a hard time thinking that poll is legit.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 pm

One of the worst    midfield performances i've ever seen . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Biggest myth in football lol

Pep got rid of him quickly when he got destroyed by Madrid back 2 years ago. Seems like he needs to play against 10 men to perform every time. Or someone to hold his hand Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 pm

And now you start retconning history?

Nice work, you tits. Kroos is f*cking huge, just because Madrids zero chemistry shambolic assembly of selfish pricks doesn't work doesn't mean Kroos wasn't Bayerns best player when he left them.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:41 am

Kroos decided to retire his lazy arse after the WC win.
He now plays as a 25 year old pensioner at Real, standing in the middle and passing 5 meters left or right to Marcelo, Modric, or Carvajal, collecting that money.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:42 am

And what else would he do? Must be utterly depressing to know that you won't get that ball back once you give it to Ronaldo or Bale.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:42 am

Do find it interesting that no one calls out Modric for another disappearing act though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next