Vibe
M99
Forza
Kaladin
Pedram
Kick
14 posters

Go down

3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Voting Empty 3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Voting

Post by Kick Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:38 am

Ok guys, now you've nominated, time to vote. To vote, use the link below:

Please think carefully about who you vote for. Some questions are optional but we would appreciate for all questions to be answered. The links and club section posters are listed below to assist you in the voting process, please consider each option carefully before voting. If your club section does not have an option below, leave the space blank. Please only vote for one poster from the options, if more than one is entered, only the first poster will be considered. Staff are not included in club section posters. If, for what ever reason, you wish to change your vote, please PM me and I will arrange it.

You have until Friday the 16th of January to place your vote. After which, votes will be counted and winners will be named.

AC Milan

1. El Shaarawy
  2. Dante
  3. Forza
  4. Casciavit

Arsenal

1. GoonerJay29
  2. Chumlum
  3. MJ
  4. RaptorGunner
  5. Peccadillo
  6. srigooner

Barcelona

1. Fußball
  2. CBarca
  3. Donuts
  4. Winter is Coming
  5. Windkick

Bayern München

1. Bayern_Munich
  2. Motogp69
  3. Fuchsteufelswild
  4. Hapless_Hans

Chelsea

1. Shed
  2. Blue Barrett
  3. Fatman123
  4. Abramovich
  5. aldrin_only
  6. junkyard

Juventus

1. Salmano9
  2. Tomwin Lannister
  3. Juveman17

Inter Milan

1. Robespierre
  2. Vibe
  3. zizzle

Liverpool

1. Art Morte
  2. Red Alert
  3. Don't call me James
  4. Mr-r34
  5. Iftikhar
  6. Heil Mein Reds

Manchester United

1. RED
  2. Busby Babe
  3. B-Mac
  4. Lumiere_Blanche

Real Madrid

1. Yohan Modric
  2. Doc
  3. titosantill
  4. halamadrid2
  5. Izzy

Roma

1. gb
  2. Lupi
  3. Flameas

Links

Which is the best non-football related thread on the forum?
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36866-the-movie-house-part-4
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36584-sticky-the-decidedly-unofficial-talk-about-whatever-thread
http://www.goallegacy.net/t30951-books-game-of-thrones-for-the-literate
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36703-the-official-wwe-thread-part-19
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36999-the-official-talk-about-whatever-thread

What is the best non-football related post of 2014?
El Shaarawy:
Vibe and rwo power:
Yohan Modric on a dead man using wifi:
RealGunner:
Yohan Modric on Cena Heel Turn:

What is the best football related thread?
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36816-so-is-pardew-still-the-worst-manager-of-all-time
http://www.goallegacy.net/t37065-barclay-s-premier-league-14-15-discussion-v5
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36373-the-folly-of-letting-kroos-go
http://www.goallegacy.net/t27727-david-moyes-is-a-football-genius
http://www.goallegacy.net/t35455-david-moyes-the-memories-legacy

What is the most controversial thread?
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36738-hazard-admits-he-s-the-best-player-in-the-league
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36748-the-official-balon-d-or-2014-thread
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36837-karim-benzema-mk-2

What is the best football related quote of the year?
M99:
Fußball:
Natalie Portman:

Last edited by Kick on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Voting Empty Re: 3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Voting

Post by Pedram Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 am

Who is the most controversial poster?

I can't decide who to pick between two certain posters, what should i do ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Voting Empty Re: 3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Voting

Post by Kick Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:10 am

Vote for one and PM your choice for the other.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Done.

lol did not expect my writeup of the girl to make it Laughing Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Done.

Voted for it Proud
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Forza wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Done.

Voted for it Proud

Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:28 pm

This might sound cheesy, but I'm really honored that I still made the off-topic nominations. Thanks so much Thumbs up

I haven't been very active for months, but I still lurk on the daily.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:45 am

Yohan Modric, while you sit there in front of your laptop, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to read this.

I want you to digest this because before I leave this forum with your GL D Or, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Yohan. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in this forum.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing RealGunner’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing RealGunner’s ass as Mole Hogan was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Tom though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

I am the best poster in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I registered into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because I am an AC Milan fan. That’s right, I’m an AC Milan fan. You know who else was an AC Milan fan? BiasedMilanFan3. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and BMF3 is I’m going to leave with the GL D Or.

I’ve grabbed so many of RealGunner's brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on General section, in chat, even in off topic! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the banner. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on Sky Sports. I’m not on the banner of Goal Legacy. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Mole is in the main event at GLMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are voting for me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the GL D Or after the ceremony. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in r/soccer. Maybe…I’ll go to Big Soccer.

(Looks at the camera and waves)

Hey, Giancarlo, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to login into this forum. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. RealGunner is going to get more activity despite himself. He has 2000 users when he should have 20000 You know why he does not have 20000? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag yes men, like Kick, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after RealGunner and the Admins are all dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by the idiotic rwo power and the doofus BarileteCosmico and the rest of the stupid moderators.

One anyone else's hand, a keyboard is just a keyboard. On my hands, it's an atomic bomb.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 am

I keep getting nominated,riding on old fame FFS Laughing Maybe this is a sign for me to return to old ways and leave you self proclaimed gods of GL in my shadows once again...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 am

CM M99 Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:41 pm

FFS, M99. I aint a yes man, that's RedOranje.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 pm

M99 wrote:Yohan Modric, while you sit there in front of your laptop, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to read this.

I want you to digest this because before I leave this forum with your GL D Or, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Yohan. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in this forum.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing RealGunner’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing RealGunner’s ass as Mole Hogan was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Tom though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

I’ve been the best since day one when I registered into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because I am an AC Milan fan. That’s right, I’m an AC Milan fan. You know who else was an AC Milan fan? BiasedMilanFan3. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and BMF3 is I’m going to leave with the GL D Or.

I’ve grabbed so many of RealGunner's brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on General section, in chat, even in off topic! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the banner. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on Sky Sports. I’m not on the banner of Goal Legacy. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Mole is in the main event at GLMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are voting for me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the GL D Or after the ceremony. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in r/soccer. Maybe…I’ll go to Big Soccer.

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to login into this forum. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. RealGunner is going to get more activity despite himself. He has 2000 users when he should have 20000 You know why he does not have 20000? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag yes men, like Kick, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after RealGunner and the Admins are all dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by the idiotic rwo power and the doofus BarileteCosmico and the rest of the stupid moderators.

One anyone else's hand, a keyboard is just a keyboard. On my hands, it's an atomic bomb.

Spoiler:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's genius

CM99 rofl rofl Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:10 pm

rofl :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 pm

M99 wrote:Yohan Modric, while you sit there in front of your laptop, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to read this.

Spoiler:

LMAOOOOO
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 am

Spoiler:

:bow: :bow: Molenation Molenation Molenation
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:12 pm

I got nomination! Shocked Wink Surprised :coffee: :bow: banana
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Honored for these nominations Very Happy Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:41 am

M99 Punk rofl :bow: :bow: Molenation
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:22 am

Finally voted. Have to admit when it was 50/50 for me I usually voted for the previously unrecognized. I guess this is how one must feel after giving the BdO to Messi 4 times, give someone else a chance ffs! Only explanation for why Cristiano has won it at all :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 am

Laughing

Which reminds me, everyone has a touch over 24 hours to vote before voting closes!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Last day to vote, lads!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 am

Voting is now closed, thanks to all who voted, the winners will be announced soon.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down