Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -

3 posters

Go down

Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -  Empty Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -

Post by DeviAngel Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 2:38

Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -  1906416

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=631448930299237&id=431594540284678&_rdr
Kramaric: "Giocare alla ‪#‎Juve‬ sarebbe un sogno".

Sarà lui il prossimo acquisto targato Beppe Marotta?

Kramaric : Playing at Juventus is a dream

Is he the first purchase of Marotta?

From the video:

" I like to play with the ball, and impose myself in the play. My best characteristics are my technique, passing, and creativity. I am not your typical center forward. "

Then he goes on to talk about what I posted earlier. He said that it would be a dream to Play at Juventus and in Serie A. And that as a Croatian that it would be a dream come true.

Hello to everyone, I am actually a Dinamo and Arsenal fan, but Andrej is my friend and a player I rate pretty highly so I decided to write you a description about the player you seem to be buying.

First of all, he is an unique player with amazing combination of tehnique, deceptive speed and great inteligence. He is the best scorer in history of Dinamo Zagreb youth academy, and trust me when I say he is a phenomenal finisher that is able to score with both feet,with headers, tap ins, free kicks, outside 16 m, inside 16 m pretty much every way you can score a goal, he has done it. His specialty are lob shots, and a dribble where he fakes a shot and then goes past his player. You will soon see what I mean because he uses it litterarly 10 to 15 times a match

His best position is when he plays of a big target striker such as Llorente when he can take advantage of lay offs and spaces his partner creates. He is creative but is primary a finisher and his instinct is always to shoot or dribble.

As I allready mentioned, he is very inteligent, very motivated person that works very hard, and you will love him. He has the potential to be a very special player but my opinion is he wont thrive in your league or system as much as he could have in Germany for example but he will have a great career and for 12 million you could be paying he is really worth it.

Juventuz Forums

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -  Empty Re: Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -

Post by salmano9 Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 8:11

He is out of contract in the summer. Better to get him for free and to leave him continue with his team till may
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -  Empty Re: Transfer Target - Andrej Kramaric - ST -

Post by DeviAngel Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 13:11

salmano9 wrote:He is out of contract in the summer. Better to get him for free and to leave him continue with his team till may

Chelsea, Inter, Milan, Arsenal they are all after him...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 15:15

Reports saying that we are in pole position. So I guess that we will get him in jan, cuz he would be interested with in higher wages if left to sign for free...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 17:40

is this guy really good, and what are the sources that we have landed him? if we buy him for anything above 6m we'd be really mad, I'd go in hard for Shakiri in Jan instead....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 21:55

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:is this guy really good, and what are the sources that we have landed him? if we buy him for anything above 6m we'd be really mad, I'd go in hard for Shakiri in Jan instead....

Maan 8m for this player is a steal. Look at his stats and ul be surprised. Trust marrota abd his genius eyes!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 28 Nov 2014 - 21:57

Lol better Kramaric for 8 million than 20 for Zaza
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 1:46

BTW this guy signed for Leicster
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 3:40

Meh we have bigger issue right now, we need Barzagli back asap or one CB world class. Barzagli covered for Chiellini and Bonucci's msitakes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 4:42

What do you think of Rolando?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 5:17

salmano9 wrote:What do you think of Rolando?

I don't know, I won't judge him on his Inter showings because tbh they were and still are shit in defense. But I don't expect much, but hey the last guy we didn't expect much in defense was Barzagli.. who knows
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 22:01

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:What do you think of Rolando?

I don't know, I won't judge him on his Inter showings because tbh they were and still are shit in defense. But I don't expect much, but hey the last guy we didn't expect much in defense was Barzagli.. who knows

True! Barzagli was an angel who came from heaven
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down