Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

+15
Tomwin Lannister
Dante
urbaNRoots
Vibe
DeviAngel
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
McAgger
M99
Forza
zizzle
Kaladin
junkyard
Robespierre
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter . Empty Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

Post by Robespierre Fri 14 Nov - 12:24:24

Unexpected news Proud

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/clamoroso-inter-esonerato-mazzarri-in-arrivo-mancini/

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Inter/14-11-2014/inter-clamoroso-via-mazzarri-torna-mancini-prima-derby-901030866764.shtml
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter . Empty Re: Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

Post by junkyard Fri 14 Nov - 12:39:57

I cant understand why now!
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter . Empty Re: Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

Post by junkyard Fri 14 Nov - 12:43:39

I am wondering will Balotelli return? scratch
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri 14 Nov - 12:51:13

junkyard wrote:I cant understand why now!
It was unavoidable, sooner or later
Now there is break for NT, so good moment to know the team , and the next matchday is with Derby.

junkyard wrote:I am wondering will Balotelli return? scratch

no , really impossible Very Happy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri 14 Nov - 12:54:06

Congrats on the derby win
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 14 Nov - 14:29:29

Anything is an improvement to Mazzari but Mancini is....Mancini. I like him but he isnt who we need right now
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 14 Nov - 14:32:52

So what tactics did mancio use during his time at City and Gala?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 14 Nov - 14:53:34

El Shaarawy wrote:Congrats on the derby win

It's secured now. Coach change trumps everything.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 14 Nov - 15:26:25

El Shaarawy wrote:Congrats on the derby thrashing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 14 Nov - 17:43:00

Ah shit, don't think we'll ever get Kovacic now sadly. Sad

But really Mazzarri should have been sacked this summer.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 14 Nov - 17:45:04

Nooooooooooo not Mancini
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 14 Nov - 18:00:05

Disgrace, how can you sack such a fantastic manager?

Inter will regret this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 14 Nov - 18:01:24

Moal, would you take Mazzarri over Pardiola?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 14 Nov - 18:07:39

I'd take you over him Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 14 Nov - 18:21:29

how about me? I could need some money tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 14 Nov - 18:27:39

Or maybe a GL led managerial team.

We can finally implement a B2B LB
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 14 Nov - 18:46:58

first order of business though will be to get rid of Ben Arfa for good.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 14 Nov - 18:56:50

Jack Colback appointed as captain imo.

OT: I don't get the purpose of Mancini. What is going to happen with the youth project Inter is building? Mancini, just like Mazzarri, isn't exactly known for developing potential.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 14 Nov - 18:58:10

RealGunner wrote:Or maybe a GL led managerial team.

We can finally implement a B2B LB

:bow: :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 14 Nov - 18:58:43

Don't call me James wrote:Jack Colback appointed as captain imo.

OT: I don't get the purpose of Mancini. What is going to happen with the youth project Inter is building? Mancini, just like Mazzarri, isn't exactly known for developing potential.

or developing anything.

Mancini is another Ranieri but with more luck in his career
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri 14 Nov - 19:27:52

Mancini is far better than Ranieri,let's be real here.

I would name him in the top 10 managers in the world ATM,and I'm pleased with this signing.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 14 Nov - 19:33:15

Mazzarri was utterly garbage with Inter so I doubt Mancini will actually be worse. You have to understand that Inter are in no position to attract top class managers so Mancini is decent enough.

Look Inter don't have a terrible squad: in midfield you have Medel who was great in the World Cup, Hernanes who has played consistently well in Serie A for years, Kovacic a top talent then for depth M'Vila and Guarin. That's a midfield which doesn't need many additions.

I have not seen Inter games for some time but the likes of Handanovic and Jonathan in defence are very good aswell, and Vidic even last season was competitive so I have no idea why he has played so bad for Inter, maybe he just needs some more protection. A couple of additions still needed, especially left back (I could be wrong maybe someone has been playing well there) but it can be worked on if Mancini knows what he's doing

The worst department though is the attack, you just need some more quality there. Sign Lamela or Jovetic and someone less costy but quality like Kampl.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 14 Nov - 19:42:45

Vibe wrote:Mancini is far better than Ranieri,let's be real here.

I would name him in the top 10 managers in the world ATM,and I'm pleased with this signing.

Dunno if I'd go that far but he's definitely miles better than he's given credit for.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri 14 Nov - 19:55:28

Vibe wrote:Mancini is far better than Ranieri,let's be real here.

Oh , definitely agreed. It's unfair to even compare Mancini with Ranieri . I see yet again what a coach Ranieri is , he manages Greece these days . Easiest euro group of all , 1 point so far. Many have given up on the next Euro already Laughing

As for Inter , i think it's great news . Mazzari lost it , for me he should have stepped down in the summer , let alone get the sack. And whilst i agree that Mancini isn't famous for working with younger players , or improving them for that matter , this time he will actually have to work with them and help improve Inter this way as well .

I think it will be very interesting to see what Mancini will do in his 2nd stint. I am very curious to see his changes , how he will deal with younger players , who his protagonists on the field are going to be e.t.c All in all i find this a good step forward for Inter , although i would have preffered Spalleti if i were an Inter fan.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri 14 Nov - 20:30:23

Comparing Mancini to Ranieri Laughing
Ranieri is a bottler, unlike Mancini. Main difference.
And anyway even  the best Ranieri is an upgrade than  the best Mazzarri, so no problems.
Maybe they are 3 average tactically (or at least this say their "haters")  but Mazzarri can manage just mid table teams because he doesn't tolerate pressure.
As testified with Inter.
If you can talk Italian  , you'll understand what he is capable to say . He excused about the tie against Verona saying " it was because raining" . Because raining.
while Ranieri managed    well  in Roma ,  Juve, in London etc Environemnts full of pressure.
Mancini managed ( and won ) in Roma , Milano , in Manchester etc
Mazzarri won't go over Napoli , and when he coaches Napoli it came from mid table leagues so noone asked him to win. A 6th place was rated as a great result.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Disgrace, how can you sack such a fantastic manager?

Inter will regret this.

:lol:well deserved after my comments on Pardew (  i was just kidding though )
Anyway although it can seeming  strange for you , at least Pardew is capable to win 3 matches in a row. Mazzarri never done in 16 months.
This because he wasn't good to tolerate the pressure of a top team , you could feel it from interviews .
After we tied against Napoli in 92' minute he didn't talk because he  wasn't in conditions to do it . I suppose he rrisked something as a heart attack , it happened to Napoli

Last edited by Robespierre on Fri 14 Nov - 20:46:36; edited 3 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next