dmize
McAgger
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
24 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Serbia are also hitting from the outside, unlike Spain.

Up 46-32 at the half.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:27 pm

France storming back, cut it to 4, deep into the 4th.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Yeah I actually thought Gobert would be better than he has shown in the NBA. Crazy wingspan. But he also hasn't gotten minutes really so the jury's still out.

But Spain and USA are the two teams that should('ve) be(en) able to abuse him defensively.

Anyway Serbia-USA on Sunday.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:11 am

Came across this gem (track list on the YouTube page). Bunch of NBA players on an album (J.Kidd, Shaq, Dennis Scott, Gary Payton, Brian Shaw and more). It's pretty dope, I would of bumped it in the 90's.

It would be nice if the 'rappers' in today's game did something like it. Stephen Jackson is probably the best out of the bunch right now imo.

J. Kidd at 27:54 though Proud

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 am

We are in the finals !! drinking drinking drunken

If Teo plays like this again and Bogdan starts sipping three-pointers anything's possible.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:35 am

Also respect for France, real fair-play, they weren't provoking or doing anything even when they were trailing by 18 points. Unlike some other teams like Spain..

Batum is a beast, everything he fired went in, unbelievable.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:46 am

Agreed. There was one point, down about 15 or so and Gelebale elbowed the big center (Raduljica) in the throat, he immediately apologised and hugged him. That was good to see.

Whats the name of the black haired guy who was hitting all those jumpers and taking crazy shots he was so on fire Buster? The guy Batum guarded at the end of the game?

He was really impressive.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:33 pm

I believe you're talking about Bogdanovic, one of the biggest talents in Serbian basketball.

You'll see him in NBA sooner or later.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Kyrie Shocked
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:54 pm

They're celebrating like they won an NBA Championship after they beat on scrubs the whole tournament Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 pm

BusterLfc wrote:I believe you're talking about Bogdanovic, one of the biggest talents in Serbian basketball.

You'll see him in NBA sooner or later.

Did some research, yeah it was him. Him and Teo are great players. Teo right now, could be great on a team like the Spurs if he wanted to.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:30 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:They're celebrating like they won an NBA Championship after they beat on scrubs the whole tournament Laughing

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 2fymVAZ

Yet Spain couldn't get to the final against those "scrubs".

Getting a gold medal in anything is worth celebrating. When you win every game by 20+, even more so.

And lets not get it twisted, we would've worked Spain too. Not our most talented but this was a really well balanced team.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Bxk_CNbCYAEaLdF

that face rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:52 am

Chalmers rofl

"You know, for the first time in my career, I felt like I wasn't ... yeah, my confidence wasn't there," Chalmers said.

"Going through that whole San Antonio series, I just felt like in the playoffs I kept getting worse and worse every round. I just couldn't figure it out. ...

"Yeah, that's the worst thing, because you never know," Chalmers said. "Everybody in my ear, talking about, 'We need you, we need you to do this, we need you to do that.' And then when it comes to the game, I didn't feel involved.

Like, you all talk about how y'all need me, but y'all didn't put me in position to do anything. In previous years, if I was in that position, I would make sure I would go get the ball, I would put myself in position to score. I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals. ...

"I feel like I've finally got a chance to shine, show my real game," Chalmers said. "Me, CB, D-Wade and the rest of the guys, we're going to pick it up, we're still going to play Miami Heat basketball, and we're still gonna be a competitor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

MIAMI — Who doesn’t belong on the following list?

Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Mario Chalmers, Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook, Steve Nash and Stephen Curry.

If you guessed Chalmers, you’re undoubtedly with more than 99 percent who have a pulse. But Chalmers doesn’t care if you picked him as the odd man out. He believes he belongs in a listing of the top point guards in the NBA.

“I’d say top 10,’’ the Miami Heat fifth-year man said of where he ranks. “I’m not in the lower part (of the top 10), I’m in the middle part. I just have confidence in myself. I think I can compete with the best of them.’’

All of this is coming from a guy averaging 7.7 points and 3.4 assists. But Chalmers doesn’t care how many snickers are heard about where he believes he ranks among point guards.

“That’s how I feel no matter what people say or what people think,’’ Chalmers said.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:22 am

Some classic lines in there.

"show my real game" rofl

He's more like top 3. On the Miami Heat. Shabazz/Cole >. Wouldn't be surprised if that Tyler Johnson kid they signed from SL is better too Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:56 am

Just over a month now, can't wait.. So many story lines to follow

Will D-Rose and Kobe come back strong? Will A-Davis solidify himself as the best PF in the game? Will the Knicks show signs of life? Will the Wizards take that next step? Will Miami collapse? Will Wiggins match the hype? Will the Spurs keep fighting off father time? Will Bron continue to get better? Will the Cavs get abused on D?

bounce
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:21 am

You know it's close when you can finally create fantasy leagues now Proud

Wait a little closer till the season starts though.

Also I'm not being funny but if Davis becomes the best PF in the game then he'll probably be considered top 3 in the league lol.

He's outstanding but I can't see that just yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:57 am

Yeah he probably would be considered third best Laughing

I can't see that either, he's still so young.. He would have to start really dominating teams and get the Pelicans to like 50 wins for me to put him behind only Bron and KD
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Depends on league format, but I'd seriously considering taking Davis 1st PF.

Love will give you threes and slightly better rebounding than Davis. Being 2nd option, his scoring his likely to drop ~2 ppg. Davis will get far more blocks, more steals.

Went from 13.5 per game to 20.8 in his 2nd year. The Pelicans are going have him even more as the focus of their offense.

projections
Love: 21-23(depending on if he's 2nd/3rd option)/13/40% from 3
Davis: 24/11/3.3bpg/1.8spg DPOY consideration

Not necessarily in Fantasy but I'd take Davis right now over Love.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:49 pm

I'd take Davis over Love in fantasy definitely.

Things that I'd consider..... He's going to be the first option for Pelicans and due to the fact he's a lot more athletic he's going to get more blocks and steals ( blocks especially by a *bleep* landslide)

Although Asik is a wildcard in this as he's going to take boards away from Davis and of course Love has the 3 point shot anyway.

I'd feel a little different if Love wasn't in Cleveland but his stats will suffer with Lebron and Kyrie IMO.

I prefer Davis in real life anyway because of his defence.

But ignoring all that as for best PF discussion, there's quite a few I prefer to Love as I think we discussed before. The position is stacked to all hell and only really PGs have more quality throughout the league as far as quality in a position.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'd take Davis over Love in fantasy definitely.

Things that I'd consider..... He's going to be the first option for Pelicans and due to the fact he's a lot more athletic he's going to get more blocks and steals ( blocks especially by a *bleep* landslide)

Although Asik is a wildcard in this as he's going to take boards away from Davis and of course Love has the 3 point shot anyway.

Good call, for some reason I forgot about him.

With that in mind I'll say he gets something like 24/10/2.9bpg/1.8spg.

Still may get over 3 blocks, but full time at the 4 I'd bet the under.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Where does Griffin rate in there? For me personally he's lower than Aldridge as well but that's just me.

Love/Davis
Aldridge
Griffin
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm

I still think so as well, but Griffin closed the gap(which wasn't wide to begin with) this year I think. His midrange became really consistent. Still not automatic like LMA. And LMA is just more versatile offensively

his shot chart from last season is crazy:
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 RAE2qnQ
40%+ from every mid range zone, especially his go to side.

BG's:
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 BWZMAs2
Dominant at the rim obviously. But his improving mid-range percentages are a great sign.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Bledsoe re-signs with Phoenix per Woj

5yr/70m

14m a year average, don't think that's terrible if he stays healthy, especially with the cap increase coming.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 am

Maybe overpaid a couple of mill but worth it for them really.

Especially considering Dragic can opt out next year, both of them on the market would have been a huge risk.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:59 am

I prefer Griffin to LMA. LMA has more skills, he has a much better post game and overall he has more tools to be better. But I prefer Griffin because LMA shoot the jumper too much and will have those games where he is off from the field and doesnt go down in the post to get easy scores/FT's.

Griffin's handle and improved jumper means he can attack from anywhere. Neither are as good on defence as they should be. Its close though. I can see why one would prefer LMA, he is more skilled.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Everything Dani says is true but I still prefer LMA to Griffin personally.

But both are better than Love IMO and Davis while has the game and the potential hasn't proven to be better than any of them yet.

But at end of the day when it really matters I still would prefer Duncan and Dirk above them all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next