Freeza
Helmer
Mr Nick09
rwo power
Hapless_Hans
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summertime Sadness - Musings about Kroos and Götze Empty Re: Summertime Sadness - Musings about Kroos and Götze

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

rwo power wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Raphael Honigstein wrote:Toni Kroos to Real Madrid in the summer is done, according to Saturday's @SZ. Only small details left to sort out
Hans, what is Süddeutsche Zeitung? reliable?
To me it looks as if SZ quotes AZ who quotes Marca again. (The link at SZ led to the AZ Link below):

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.transfer-zu-real-madrid-marca-kroos-wechsel-fix-bayern-scheiterte-mit-last-minute-angebot.59a6dcd2-547d-4360-9c6d-6e4dcdc3edc2.html

I wish you were right, but seems to me if Honigstein points to 'Saturday's SZ' he means an article in the print edition which isn't online yet and which is more than the usual generic 'Spanish papers say..' item.

If the Süddeutsche indeed says based on their own reporting that the deal is done, then the deal is done I'm afraid .  Neutral
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Summertime Sadness - Musings about Kroos and Götze Empty Re: Summertime Sadness - Musings about Kroos and Götze

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:17 pm

@Hans

Well, that's a pity then. On the other hand, I think the signal  "We don't allow any player to hold us ransom" might be very important, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:50 pm

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/toni-kroos-abschied-vom-fc-bayern-ende-einer-widerspruechlichen-beziehung-1.2031843

So there it is, for German speakers.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:55 pm

I wonder if that means that Pierre-Emile Højbjerg will now be fast-tracked into the team. The only thing that I would pity is that he's no German player, so Bayern will groom a very important player for the Danish NT there. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:btw RWO how'd you get the correct 'o' typed?
c+p from "Name im Heimatland" at transfermarkt.de XD

And yeah, the Götze transfer actually looks like a lose-lose-lose situation (for *all* sides involved).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:37 pm

you guys still have schweingsteiger and Thiago, as well as Rhode you just signed.

We will take good care of Kroos Smile

as for gotze, im sure pep will play him more and more in midfield. you guys are likely to lose shaqiri as well, and ribery has fitness issues. He will get a lot of games as long as he is fit.

The only problem for you guys is that you have the likes of Ribery, Robben, Thiago, Gotze, Piggy, and Javi now who enjoy getting injured every season for couple of months. Could go very wrong in that regard...

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:39 pm

you could at least give us Modric tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Illarramendi will be made available, he is a good player really.

you still have a loaded team lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:48 pm

General disclaimer:

Every post I will make about Kroos in the near future can be deciphered as an expression of one of the 5 stages of grief.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:49 pm

overrated player anyway.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:overrated player anyway.

I know Bayern fans never liked him

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:52 pm

I guess the next post by Hans will be something along the line of "I wish Kroos will combust into flames the next time he kicks a ball!"  followed by "If only we had offered him more money after all..." then "Oh gods, Bayern will never win a BL again." until he comes to a "What was, was, let's see Pierre-Emile Højbjerg step up!"

Last edited by rwo power on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Calma, Højbjerg is superior to Kroos anyways, he can fill the hole left by Kroos without any problems hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 pm

I really hate those Bayern fans, who dont rate Kroos in a deserved way

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 pm

@Heil

Didn't you read Hans' comment about the 5 stages of grief? For info: http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/000617

BTW, back to topic:

Schalke's Ádám Szalai looks to be going to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

I don't believe it is final yet. Just paper talk.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm

I have to say that Götze's transfer is starting to look like a very consequential error.

And yeah, the Götze transfer actually looks like a lose-lose-lose situation (for *all* sides involved).

Why??? Please explain
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:09 pm

iftikhar wrote:
I have to say that Götze's transfer is starting to look like a very consequential error.

Why??? Please explain

will make a more detailed post about that somewhen and somewhere, but for now: wage structure messed up and ensuing problems, like Kroos feeling underappreciated qith what we pay him.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:38 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Why??? Please explain
The short-short version?
- Dortmund lost a valuable player.
- Bayern got their wage structure messed up, Pep wasn't so impressed by the signing as he wanted Neymar, Bayern isn't really improved so much by this signing either.
- Götze doesn't really play as much or as well as he did at Dortmund.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:36 pm

rwo power wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Why??? Please explain
The short-short version?
- Bayern got their wage structure messed up, Pep wasn't so impressed by the signing as he wanted Neymar, Bayern isn't really improved so much by this signing either.
Expecting City to come knocking soon.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 pm

i thought pep would make of Gotze the new Messi

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:44 pm

rwo power wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Why??? Please explain
The short-short version?

Did Bayern REALLY went beyond their structure to accommodate Gotze!!! If Pep didn't want him, who the hell drive this!!! Both the issues are so unBayern.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:29 am

iftikhar wrote:Did Bayern REALLY went beyond their structure to accommodate Gotze!!! If Pep didn't want him, who the hell drive this!!! Both the issues are so unBayern.
Well, Bayern wanted him as they want to have the best German players in their team and when Mario Götze signed, he was considered one of the very best German players. He is still very good, but frankly, I thought he was better at Dortmund.

And about the wage structure - from what I heard he got into the top rank of Bayern wages despite being the new kid on the block and you can be sure that the other Bayern stars were not 100% happy with that.

(IMO clubs really should think twice about buying Dortmund players as Dortmund has a strange magick about them that makes players far better than they will be anywhere else. ^^)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i thought pep would make of Gotze the new Messi

If I said Gotze isnt talented enough for that, what would you say?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:40 am

Now really, who the *bleep* does Kroos think he is?

He was a nobody when he joined us, a 'talented' teenager. Everything he is is because of FC Bayeern, and without us he will be nothing again.

The careers of far greater players than him have been dented by an ill-advised move to Real.

He isn't as great as he thinks, the arrogant prick. In fact, him getting injured against Juve was a blessing in disguise. With him starting we probably wouldn't have won the CL.

Scrub.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next