M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 12:02 am

Dnmac4 wrote:The guy was terrible all game long down to the end trying to do a million step overs in the corner and getting the ball taken from him instead of running the clock down to getting in position to score and falling flat on his face.

His free kicks were terrible and he basically had 0 impact on the game.

Then he see's Marcelo get's a goal while Atleti are DEAD tired and one of there defenders basically has a broken ankle and he decides this is a good time to go get a soft penalty.  The ref gives it of course (it was a penalty but a weak one a ref usually lets go when the game is over) and he makes the PK then rips his shirt of and flex's in a celebration all by himself acting like he had anything to do with winning this game what so ever.

This guy is so scripted it's incredible.  Bale runs all the way over and thanks Di Maria for setting his goal up as he knows where his bread is buttered and for Ronaldo to run around flexing acting like a dirt bag is just typical from him.  How about show a little respect for a team that was dead on there feet.

Just classless.

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 8 HVNBWD5

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:02 am

rofl

rofl

rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 25, 2014 12:03 am

Molenation Proud 
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 25, 2014 12:05 am

All dem tears in this thread rofl

Suck it haters
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:06 am

Ronaldo 17 goals scored, 2 penalties, against : Galatasaray, Juventus, Copenhagen, Schalke, Borussia, Bayern, Atletico
Messi 14 goals, 5 penalties, against : Bate Borisov, Plzen, Milan, Leverkusen
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 12:09 am

The amount of salty tears is damn too high in this thread.

I bet Barcelona fans and The Badger are more butthurt than Atletico fans now. rofl 

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Sun May 25, 2014 12:11 am

Valkyrja wrote:Ronaldo 17 goals scored, 2 penalties, against : Galatasaray, Juventus, Copenhagen, Schalke, Borussia, Bayern, Atletico
Everyone knows Cronaldo wouldn't be outscoring Leo if he was man-marked as tightly.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:11 am

jontsu wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Ronaldo 17 goals scored, 2 penalties, against : Galatasaray, Juventus, Copenhagen, Schalke, Borussia, Bayern, Atletico
Everyone knows Cronaldo wouldn't be outscoring Leo if he was man-marked as tightly.

did he ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 am

jontsu wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 am

TBH I agree. He wanted the spotlight on him only. But I ain't mad doe, I just think he picked the selfish way of celebrating over celebrating us as Real Madrid.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:14 am

LOVE U BARZA Fans
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 12:15 am

These kind of threads only makes this champions glory even more delicious.

Thank you jiopsi. Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 am

CBarca showing his butthurt colours in the barca section for those of you who enjoy salty tears Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

They deleted my post ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

I find it quite ironic that Cristiano complaints about how the media portrays him, yet goes ahead with an overzealous celebration which screams selfishness. That doesn't help his case at all TBH.

But he deserves his success, won CL, will win UPOTY and is a pretty safe bet for the 2014 Ballon d'or.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun May 25, 2014 12:19 am

mowgli wrote:Barcelona fans complaining, stop embarrassing the rest of the Barcelona fans. Real Madrid deserved it, stop trying to belittle their success. Rather do the talking next season on the pitch. For now let them enjoy.

BTW I don't subscribe to any of the Madrid were lucky or didn't deserve this or that nor have I "Hated on" (God I hate that expression its like talking to 10 year old's) anything Madrid did this whole season. They deserved to win and beat the 2 best teams in Europe to win it (Atletico, Bayern)

I routed on Ronaldo for Balon D'or and Madrid against Bayern. Not to mention again my thread never should have been here.

Now, do any of you people calling me mad or a "hater" etc have memories that can span back 4 years?

Andres Iniesta basically did the same celebration Ronaldo did when he won the world cup for his team in extra time by scoring from open play and it was a great moment and totally justified. Also in a game in which he was absolutely awesome in.

Ronaldo did that celebration and even more on a soft PK for his team to go up 4-1 with 2 minutes left. in a game which he was terrible in and made basically no contribution and didn't score from open play.

Now, do you see how this could be considered classless? I mean I feel like I'm talking to 14 year old girls here. This is the same sport where if your up 3-1 with little time left and you are doing step overs to embarrass someone it is fully justified to foul the crap out of them correct? As it's considered bad form.

Especially against a team who can't run anymore
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Sun May 25, 2014 12:20 am

izzy wrote:
jontsu wrote:

Lol that's excatly my reaction after reading your comment.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:21 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
mowgli wrote:Barcelona fans complaining, stop embarrassing the rest of the Barcelona fans. Real Madrid deserved it, stop trying to belittle their success. Rather do the talking next season on the pitch. For now let them enjoy.

BTW I don't subscribe to any of the Madrid were lucky or didn't deserve this or that nor have I "Hated on" (God I hate that expression its like talking to 10 year old's) anything Madrid did this whole season.  They deserved to win and beat the 2 best teams in Europe to win it (Atletico, Bayern)

I routed on Ronaldo for Balon D'or and Madrid against Bayern.  Not to mention again my thread never should have been here.

Now, do any of you people calling me mad or a "hater" etc have memories that can span back 4 years?

Andres Iniesta basically did the same celebration Ronaldo did when he won the world cup for his team in extra time by scoring from open play and it was a great moment and totally justified.  Also in a game in which he was absolutely awesome in.

Ronaldo did that celebration and even more on a soft PK for his team to go up 4-1 with 2 minutes left. in a game which he was terrible in and made basically no contribution and didn't score from open play.

Now, do you see how this could be considered classless?  I mean I feel like I'm talking to 14 year old girls here.  This is the same sport where if your up 3-1 with little time left and you are doing step overs to embarrass someone it is fully justified to foul the crap out of them correct? As it's considered bad form.

Especially against a team who can't run anymore

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:21 am

Valkyrja wrote:
jontsu wrote:

did he ?

jontsu pls respond
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:21 am

It was the CL final ffs seriously move on. Laughing

You're still not making any comments about Clownione though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 25, 2014 12:22 am

Valkyrja wrote:

that class

Classless indeed.. Varane notices that he's looking down on the sideline, and decides to pass him to ball so that he can do some keep ups or something and uplift his mood but Simeone tries to take his head off

Ungrateful pos
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:22 am

jontsu wrote:
izzy wrote:
jontsu wrote:

Lol that's excatly my reaction after reading your comment.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Sure it is..................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 12:22 am

Why people are suddenly going moral over Ronaldo, seriously who gives a fck about if he's humble or not, the fact is he's a champions league winner and he can celebrate it whatever the way he likes.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:22 am

Casciavit wrote:I find it quite ironic that Cristiano complaints about how the media portrays him, yet goes ahead with an overzealous celebration which screams selfishness. That doesn't help his case at all TBH.

But he deserves his success, won CL, will win UPOTY and is a pretty safe bet for the 2014 Ballon d'or.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 12:23 am

Pedram wrote:The amount of salty tears is damn too high in this thread.

I bet Barcelona fans and The Badger are more butthurt than Atletico fans now. rofl 

Not really. Real Madrid deserved it over the 120 mins. Not sure why racists like you need to lie though.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 25, 2014 12:24 am

So Ronaldo should not celebrate after scoring a goal in cl final ? Wtf I'm reading.. People are reading too much into celebrations ... CR obviously pure planned that celebration and used it when opportunity came.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next