Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Onyx
19 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 11 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:58 pm

MW2 had the best ones imo. Messing about on highrise SnD with riot shields in the buildings. I stood by the window once with a riot shield, he lunged at me, missed, broke the window and fell to his death. rofl

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 11 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by LeVersacci Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:33 pm

imo

cod 4 maps > mw2 > w@w > BO

Rest are not worthy. Hated BO2 & Ghost to the point that I sold them both within a month.

MW3 was playable for a full year but the maps were all the same ffs.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:34 pm

lmao still remember the hype for MW2

Never seen something as hyped as MW2 back in 2009 Laughing

The whole internet went down when they released the MP trailer Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:51 pm

I hated how complicated they made MW2 with all the perks n shit.

Btw how are the maps on AW compared to the other CODs?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:23 am

MW2 would have been GOAT if it wasn't for the ridiculously unbalanced perks.

When it was fun it was really fun, unfortunately the bs often overrode it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:23 am

Loved mw2 had so much fun on it

so many legit nukes ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:33 am

MW2 was legit. The Spec Ops co-op, have so many memories on it ffs. That Brazil map. That snowmobile race. That airstrike.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:47 am

Getting shot at by a window camper on Skidrow, and then killing him with a reflex no-scope Proud

I actually think the worst map in MW2, Carnival, was better than the majority of maps in any Call of Duty game, post- Modern Warfare 3.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:08 am

Loved camping in that building on Skidrow. Multiple claymores, C4's, HB sensor, picking off people with the M16. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 am

https://i.imgur.com/GKAyxl8.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:43 am

On AW forums. Everyone complaining about the spawning system. Is it that bad?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:15 am

RealGunner wrote:On AW forums. Everyone complaining about the spawning system. Is it that bad?

Yeah, I actually spawn right next to an enemy relatively often. If I don't spot/get spotted by an enemy within 2 seconds of spawning, chances are he/she's right around the corner.

Come to think of it, I've yet to see a female character model in the game.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:17 am

Mt is getting it soon.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:22 am

RealGunner wrote:Mt is getting it soon.

I honestly don't think he'll like the game very much Razz Also, he's going to be disappointed that the only time there's a knife animation is when you run out of ammo, or equip a tactical knife attachment to your weapon. The melee attack in Advanced Warfare is an exo suit punch that sends enemies flying, and it doesn't have that "magnetic" connection effect that knifing had in previous CoDs - it's actually fairly hard to hit someone with it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:23 am

So do you honestly like the game?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:33 am

RealGunner wrote:So do you honestly like the game?

It's alright. It's better than Ghosts. I'd say it's about as good as Black Ops 2 was. I'm a big fan of the support crate feature. I think you have to meet some kind of requirement in-game, in order to get them. I seem to get them after every other game, or so. They're kind of like engrams in Destiny. You get a crate with a random piece of clothing, timed XP bonus, one-time killstreak that becomes available 2 minutes into the game, and alternative versions of the basic weapons.

These weapons come in different qualities, ranging from green quality to orange quality - they have additional attachments and/or different stats than the original versions, they look slightly different, and they have different names. For instance, I have a burst weapon with - 1 handling and mobility, but + 2 fire rate. And a gun that has + 2 accuracy and an attached scope, but negative handling (reload speed). You can also unlock support crates from playing the single player campaign.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 am

Hmm thanks. Sounds promising. Most people have said that this CoD is actually fun so at least it won't be as bad as ghost or MW3.

How would you compare the Crucible to AW multiplayer?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:54 am

RealGunner wrote:Hmm thanks. Sounds promising. Most people have said that this CoD is actually fun so at least it won't be as bad as ghost or MW3.

How would you compare the Crucible to AW multiplayer?

I like AW multiplayer more, but that's mostly because I despise all of the one-shot abilities and fusion rifle/shotguns in the Crucible Razz At least, when I die in AW, it's usually because I did something wrong, not because some guy who was lucky enough to find a heavy ammo crate, sent a rocket in my direction.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:16 am

Even more promising hmm

Anyways will get the game tomorrow and will review it later on the weekend. Getting a bit excited now lol

Btw u given up on destiny completely?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:29 am

any1 tried the exo survival game mode thing?

what is it?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:46 am

RealGunner wrote:Even more promising hmm

Anyways will get the game tomorrow and will review it later on the weekend. Getting a bit excited now lol

Btw u given up on destiny completely?

I haven't given up on Destiny, but I'm really burnt out on it right now. Will probably pick it up again, once the expansion has been released. I bought the Digital Guardian version, after all, so the two expansions have already been payed for.

I have tried the exo survival game, and I really like it. It's very similar to the survival game in MW3, but there's more variation in the types of enemies you fight against. Those large mech-suit enemies seem to have replaced the Juggernauts, and there's those swarm thingies that fly around in the air. I definitely like it more than MW3's survival mode.

Also, you have to pick between 3 different exo-type suits (can be changed during the game). I picked the sniper suit, which comes with a shotgun and a sniper rifle. I don't know whether or not you'll be able to change weapon types later in the game, but I wasn't able to change to any other weapon types besides snipers, shotguns and sidearms.

Killstreaks seemed to randomly appear during every wave, and they prompt you to pick between 3-4 different alternatives when you pick them up. Also, sentry guns seemed to randomly become available to me, every now and then. The part I like most about this game mode, is that you can upgrade your armor and your equipped weapons at the exo upgrade station.

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but the weapon you have equipped changes appearance, and seems to get higher stats when you upgrade it. I was running around with an upgraded sniper rifle (level 10, I think) that dealt a ton of damage and reloaded super fast. My armor was upgraded to level 5, or so, and I could soak up quite a lot of bullets before dying. So, yeah.. it's basically an improved version of MW3's survival mode.

In addition to just having to stay alive, it occasionally introduces random tasks that are optional (I think), I failed many of them because I had no idea what was going on. One wave wanted me to disarm bombs that were scattered around the map, including on the rooftops, while a different wave wanted me to pick up dog tags. I assume you get extra upgrade points/currency for completing these tasks.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:50 am

Not a fan of upgraded guns in AW. (blue & elite) mainly elite is a huge advantage ffs. Cod shouldn't have this mmo crap.

Still waiting for my next supply drop to give me a blue/elite bal/ak12 ..

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:16 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Not a fan of upgraded guns in AW. (blue & elite) mainly elite is a huge advantage ffs. Cod shouldn't have this mmo crap.

Still waiting for my next supply drop to give me a blue/elite bal/ak12 ..

I agree that CoD shouldn't have mmo/rpg elements, but then again, I don't think CoD should be sci-fi, either. Advanced Warfare is trying to be something different from previous CoDs, and I appreciate having the supply crate feature as something to strive towards, other than just prestiging for the sake of prestiging.

With that being said, it would be better if you could get these upgraded weapons from accomplishing something, rather than being randomized through crates. Like you said, since it's random right now, it benefits only the few people who have gotten them. And it gives them a pretty significant advantage, that should be available to everyone.

I unlocked the Ballistic CPU attachment for MORS earlier today, and the the impact it has had on my sniping performance has been amazing! I've had tons of fun sniping, ever since I unlocked it Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Let's play some S&D when you get online, Versacci. I just noticed your invite. I don't know why I didn't see it when you actually sent it to me.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Play later mate. 17:00 ish after gym.

Also finally unlocked hardline. Changed bombing runner to Paladin. Don't think i'll prestige Razz
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:29 pm

FFS It's here lads Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next