InterMalia
Raptorgunner
zizzle
JuvenelCuore
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Italian Football is Dead

AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_lcap37%AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 21 ]
AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_lcap39%AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 22 ]
AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]
AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 57

AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Empty Re: AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi

Post by milanfan7 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:50

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Meh
As long as Milan keep winning i'll be cool with Serie A

You won one trophy since 2004. Slow your roll.
Cl+cwc+scudetto=1?

milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi - Page 4 Empty Re: AGREE or DISAGREE: "Italian football is dead." - Luciano Moggi

Post by Abramovich Mon 25 Jul 2011, 21:40

Nice necro on the thread

sciacca wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciacca a man who believes other human being was capable of making 468 per day :coffee:

He did manage to write 3000 posts in a month so those numbers might appear normal to him Rolling Eyes

Nice post. Pointless and off topic. I hear jealousy. :coffee:

but LOL @ this!!!!!
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:59

I agree with the people that say that the problem with the youth is not the talent its the system right now. In Spain the "canteras" play against proferssional teams, in some cases in the 2nd division so they are playing professional games without the preassure of having to win every game. Thats a big diference. What Italian teams, I know about what Inter, do is loan youngsters to Serie B clubs but they hardly ever make a difference. The last one to turned heads was El-Sharawy and he made a move to a bigger club.

I think they need more competision or higher level competition week in week out when they are in the 17-19 ages because thats when a player is made. There was talk of having an Italian youth team, conforming of the best youth in Italy, play in Serie B but I don't know where that went.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 25 Jul 2011, 23:26

I would love to see that.

I suggested it in the Juventus section for Juventus, and it was very well taken.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 18:01

Italian football is slowly approaching new dawn. With the rise of mid table clubs like Napoli, return of Juventus, strengthening of Milan it is going to go back to it's old heights sooner rather than later.<br>
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4