arabprince
M99
Forza
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Atalanta - Page 6 Empty Re: Atalanta

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 pm

I don't think anyone should be happy about the defense in this game imo.  So lucky.  Definitely need to fix the shape of the team there a bit because, against a team with better finishers, that's a min of 2 goals.

The attack looked good mostly.  Honda replacing Nocerino will make a huge difference imo as Nocerino is... welll... shat lol.  Robinho is shat too and should be replaced by either the kid who scored today or Balo... preferably Balo.  Matri is Matri and should never start.

Attack should be
Dat kid - Kaka - Honda
Balotelli

I think Milan make a run at Europe to end the season.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:46 pm

A bit off the mark there, Sports.

According to the management, we will be playing a 4-3-2-1 christmas tree formation.

Our fit lineup will look like this:
Abbiati
Abate Rami Mexes MDS
Monto NDJ Muntari
Honda Kaka
Balo

I'm a fan of that lineup, but I'd rather have Poli start than Muntari... but knowing Allegri that won't happen. If we sign Nainngolan than he would replace Muntari.

Would also liked to add, Honda isn't a CM. He doesn't like playing there, he's a CAM/ST. He himself said he wants to be a forward and Allegri said he's a forward as well.

As for Cristante, this is his first start of the season. There are players ahead of him in the pecking order and if we do sign another CM, he'll be used in the deal.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 pm

I think that galliani decided that Cristante will stay in Milan. On the other hand, Gabriel and Vergara might be loaned out.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Sorry, I was not here. Was watching the game with friends.

On paper this may seem like a convincing victory but we were damn lucky. But we really needed that win, a good way to kick of the latter half of a so far nightmarish season. We had a lot of bad luck so it's only fair we escaped unscathed on this match. It's still a major thought of concern that such a poor Atalanta side threatened us so much. hopefully Rami will improve our defence somewhat. That Rami for Zapata substitution was symbolic.

Kaka was amazing. Our best payer. Hopefully by now he has lost all his doubters.

Cristante :bow: Nice goal for him, I hope Allegri gives him more game time now

Abbiati had a good game. No flaps or shit and some important saves.

Balotelli's performance was encouraging. He can be a world class player when he's not sulking, diving and throwing fits. He was really lively and was unlucky not to get a goal.

De Jong did his usual stuff. His consistency is great source of comfort.

Zapata, Matri, Robinho and Nocerino we are all bad.

Hope we build on this win. Forza Milan!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Matri will thrive in christmas tree formation and will be more than a good sub tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Massimiliano Allegri wants the club’s youngsters to be given time after 18 year-old Bryan Cristante impressed on his first league start for AC Milan.

Cristante scored Milan’s third in a 3-0 win over Atalanta on Monday, as Kaka scored his 100th and 101st goals earlier in the game.

“I had already considered Cristante for the derby and the game against Roma. Let’s not forget he is very young, as he’s only 18,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“Cristante has improved a great deal over the last two months, I put my faith in him and in moments of difficulty the younger players can bring that extra sense of joy to their football.”

However, Allegri wants Cristante to avoid the hype that was previously focused on Milan starlets M’Baye Niang and Gabriel.

“Cristante is a young player who must be given time to grow without pressure. Obviously at Milan you have to grow up quicker," said the Milan coach.

"Last season Niang was treated by some like a phenomenon, but he’s just a teenager, so there are bound to be peaks and troughs.

"The same is true of Gabriel, as after one game the media said Milan had found their goalkeeper for the next 15 years, then a week later he was considered hopeless. There needs to be a balance.”

Allegri had labelled the game against Atalanta a relegation battle and thought the win could have come easier for his side.

He said: “There was only one point separating us in the standings, so that was what the table told us. We were only five points clear of the bottom three," he continued.

“It’s normal we should’ve defended better, but Atalanta are a strong side and Christian Abbiati did well. We could’ve comfortably ended the first half leading 2-0, but then scored twice during our worst moments of the match.”

Allegri has already confirmed he will be leaving Milan at the end of the season, and the Italian was indifferent to the future appointment.

He added: “I don’t particularly care who will be the Milan coach next season. I’m sure they will choose someone worthy of the job and worthy of replacing his predecessor, which is me.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

oh not the dreaded christmas tree where Carlo couldn't win Serie A with to save his life lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 pm

I call it the CL Christmas Tree. For some reason, which is completely beyond me, teams in Europe struggle against the tree.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 am

Forza wrote:I call it the CL Christmas Tree. For some reason, which is completely beyond me, teams in Europe struggle against the tree.

because its basically 4-5-1 formation, crowded midfield and defense give you great control in both segments and it connects the defense/ midfield with the attack very good esp when playing with two AM/Treq/. The most defensive variant is 4-5-1 with two DM's which chokes whole opponents play but also your attack as well if you don't have pacy and skilled enough wingers.

The tree with 2 AM's gives great freedom to them esp when defenders try to close the only CF' available giving them more space, room and freedom to do whatever they like plus the CF already pulls one of the defenders on him fullbacks can't leave to mark because the opposition fullbacks or CM's will come and slot into that area.

4-5-1 2 AM's is really really tricky formation I always play it with teams like Parma,Sampdoria and it works wonders against big teams and small ones that play possession soccer, I switch back to 4-5-1 with two dm's when I play against strong teams and I play on counter with pacey wingers who have great crosses I guess its the same here Smile.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:What's nocerino's job exactly.  I can't figure it out.

He is still looking for Ibra...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6