Nishankly
Art Morte
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hull Tigers v Liverbirds - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Tigers v Liverbirds

Post by Art Morte Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 15:57

We're not creating anything Neutral 

Moses tried to too fancy a flick in our defence third of the pitch, resulting in their goal.

Hull have plenty of players containing our front three plus Henderson, we either have to play quicker or bring Coutinho in for Lucas (or Gerrard, but that's not going to happen).

Moses - Suarez - Sterling just isn't clicking as of yet.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 15:58

dull and uninteresting.... expected a pulsating match but got otherwise. I'm more than frustrated.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:01

Wow sterling needs to bulk up, i'd rather have ibe playing.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:06

sterling still needs some football basics he doesn't seem to know what to do with the Ball, probably some more time on the bench and reserve will do him some good.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:07

Why does Raheem want to tussel with players! He is not strong at all. He should be using his pace instead.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:22

it is getting frustrating now
BR do something Mad

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:23

we sure need a forward thinking. midfielder,this is getting. ridiculous.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:28

thank God sterling is out and coutihno in ....creativity should be evident now
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:34

hull city just scored........this is *bleep* frustrating
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:50

Skrtel is an utter clown.

Send Moses back.

We're a one man team...without Sturridge, we're as harmless as a panda.

I'm done watching these c*nts.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:53

would have been four, can't believe he wasted that chance
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:56

And the nail in the coffers, and here we all thought this would be our easiest game.

IDK if we have a game in a few days BR *bleep* on on resting cou from the start. Sterling and moses have no place in our team. I'm calling it now, sterling will never make it in a top team in the PL(and no this isn't a knee jerk, the guy has no idea how to play football besides trying to kick and chase). Moses is absolutely useless, should of kept borini, the guy sits on the bench at sunderland, why not at least have him on our bench, so scrubs like moses and sterling don't start.

FFS with chelsea, city and spurs, we will prob be 5th or 6th by jan, lets hope this isn't the case.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 16:58

Our first ever loss to Hull. And we never looked like scoring. Nice going there. Bloody ridiculous.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:01

I just can't get over how bad our squads depth is as well, sturridge gets injured and there isn't even one person in our team who looks like they could contribute 10% of what he does.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:01

F*ck us. Rodgers completely lost the plot for this game. Agger was f*cking our best defender and he gets dropped. No build up and penetration from the back with Toure and Skrtel. Don't even get me started on Sterling and Moses. Hendo doesn't provide any sort of quality on the ball. He's a runner and little else. His touch is so poor, I seriously think I have a better touch than him.

I don't even want to think about this f*cking game anymore. Just can't wait for January so we can get some more quality in and not have to rely on scrubs like Moses and Sterling to provide goals :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:05

McAgger wrote:Just can't wait for January so we can get some more quality in and not have to rely on scrubs like Moses and Sterling to provide goals :facepalm:
Were just going to overpay for average scrubs come January, we need to fix our midfield and add another option for in attack, if were going to get anything out of this season.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:06

aahahahaha

we dont deserve champions league football, no kneejerk but fact.

we cant play away from home

all we do is kick it forward to suarez and hope he does something special. luis has a bad day, liverpools game
plan is done

if rodgers continues to coach like this, he wont survive at liverpool. hes lost more points this season than hes won. he hasnt won a tactical side of football this season, unless you want to count suarez/sturridge bailing him out every second game as the liverpool way

also, why the fuxk would you play your best CB out of position when you have both AGGER and SAKHO who can play on the left hand side of defence

moses and cissokho (im aware he didnt play) just have to go. how moses stayed on the pitch b4 sterling, idefk. you can call him lightweight all you want, but he was rhe ONLY one in the final third today looking to make a run in behind the defenxe and just to do something

i honestly cant think of a player who deserves motm, skrtel easily had it b4 his own goal and he wasnt even that great, he was just solid.

but yeah, i do agree, lets just blame the result on sterling.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:07

I think we were about to face such a result the way we played when SAS was clicking.
Today it was a different game with different formation and different players. I would really blame BR instead of any particular player. I had said in the STATs thread that there was no play between midfield and our forwards. It was always all about SAS. So we paid the price of very 1 dimensional play we were playing in this season. It was too predictable for Hull defenders to defend. So were due one such result really, in the first 15-20 minutes only we could see what was happening on the pitch, it was quite evident.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:08

mr-r34 wrote:I just can't get over how bad our squads depth is as well, sturridge gets injured and there isn't even one person in our team who looks like they could contribute 10% of what he does.
hey now, we have moses and aspas. or luis alberto.

we could always try a plan C and throw ilori forward. hear his quicker than ronaldo, would be perfect for toure's constant hoof
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:11

Whats going to kill us is that we had hull, utd and spurs dropped and either soto and chelsea are dropping as well, and soto is up 1-0m right now.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:11

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I think we were about to face such a result the way we played when SAS was clicking.
Today it was a different game with different formation and different players. I would really blame BR instead of any particular player. I had said in the STATs thread that there was no play between midfield and our forwards. It was always all about SAS. So we paid the price of very 1 dimensional play we were playing in this season. It was too predictable for Hull defenders to defend. So were due one such result really, in the first 15-20 minutes only we could see what was happening on the pitch, it was quite evident.
has nothing to do with sturridge out

we've been horrible on the road ALL season. we've been crying for a number 10 since last season, funny you say that now after saying i was "sarcastic" for sayinf we need a playmaker most in this squad...

its all good though, suarez will score a hattrick against norwich next week and liverpool will be back to their best!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:12

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
McAgger wrote:No one says football is played on paper. But would you not count Liverpool as favorites against Hull City no matter which venue they play in?

I can assure you that Hull City will be in the relegation battle come the end of the season. They might survive but they will be in it knee deep.
Steve Bruce is a good manager.. always rated him. Don't underestimate them bro, lol. It's the worst thing the team can do as well. They're the only team out of the currently promoted ones who have a legit chance of staying up.
ExtremistEnigma wrote:I meant Liverpool, the manager, the players, should not underestimate Hull City just because they're newly promoted. We all know the things we're capable of when we become complacent and underestimate our opponents.

The way I see it, you guys believe that Hull City is a Sunday league football team.. which they clearly aren't. On their day, they WILL put up a fight. They were literally dominating Man City at the Etihad in the first half ffs.
Rolling Eyes
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:15

i remember i said sarcastic to u for something else mate, surely not for number 10 or a playmaker. Not in hell i would have that opinion because i was also d first one to coin the idea about bringing in player like Pastore from PSG.
Dont know from where u got it though, scratch Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:20

has nothing to do with bruce EE. you can look at my comments, i praised hull

but the lost is easily on us. hull lost 4 of their last 5 b4 today.

we play at 60% intensity away from home and then expect CL

wont be surprised if suarez puts in a transfer request in january; especially if the rumours of madrid wanting him are legit (if benzema goes arsenal). apart from sturridge and maybe mignolet/skrtel, whos actually played consistent enough to say "we want CL"
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:27

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:i remember i said sarcastic to u for something else mate, surely not for number 10 or a playmaker. Not in hell i would have that opinion because i was also d first one to coin the idea about bringing in player like Pastore from PSG.
Dont know from where u got it though, scratchLaughing
it was either that or about agger being average defensively

explain to me how best CB in the world, never plays a bad game, in the prime of his career cant get ahead of a skrtel in the LCB role...

ive been going on about our weaknesses week
in week out, win or loss all season. ive been slated for most, hopefully you guys see the light after losing to hull city / tigers / whatever they're called

we've been very lucky (as has chelsea) that we were 2nd/3rd this game week. both teams have been so average this season its unreal.

anyway, 3:30AM and ive ranted away, im out
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 17:52

I agree that Sterling and Moses had a bad game, but I wouldn't get too hard on their backs. I was hoping one of them would start, but starting both of them when neither have been playing much lately was a mistake - especially when it means leaving Coutinho on the bench. Hull were always going to sit deep and we needed Coutinho to pick that lock.

I really really want to see one of our midfield trio of Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard dropped in the next two games. At the moment Lucas is starting because of his specialized "midfield-anchor" role. Gerrard is starting because of his reputation and Henderson is being thrown about the pitch because he's a good player with a bit of everything to him. Last week he played RM or RW, now he played CAM... No. Just no.

But the main problem, to me, was that our game plan simply wasn't working. Rodgers took this game too lightly when he handed starts in attack to two lately-fringe players. We had no one to create chances in the final third. The team was very disjointed and we lacked direct players, apart from Suarez, who had a bad game himself.

Also, both Johnson and Flanagan were poor and contributed to Moses' and Sterling's weak performances. There was a lack of dynamism, desire and ability in our flanks.

This result really makes our next two home games must-wins.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next