dostoevsky
M99
BiasedMilanFan3
CroInter
Brigate Rossonere
41 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 38 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by nichabr Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Fadi wrote:yes, ys, i'd like to hear how people are going to defend allegri and his stupid decisions from now on!, 2 games 1 point playing like crap..

i know that napoli were on hot form but still, losing 1-3 is *bleep* unacceptable!, dummy allegri is killing me!, bonera as LB????, seriously??, and why the hell wait 75 minutes to give Elshaarawi a chance??, the game was pretty much over with napoli gathering at the back and playing counter??, he'd have been perfect from the start or even at the begenning of the second half, this is driving me crazy, he did very well giving the circumstances....F U allegri..

and btw, pato will never be the best striker in the world or anything, he'll just be another "could've been" player, nothing more...

i'm mad as hell right now..

agreed pato is looking worse than amauri right now....seedorf should just retire(expecting someone to quote me in 2 months after his usual good game out after 7 bad ones).....i dont know what its gonna take for cassano to get fit so much times i see open channels to pass into and he just turns around and makes a side way pass....

nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 pm

welll, first the positives,

aquilani pretty awesome as trequartista, scored great goal, had good attempt on goals, ball distribution was good in counterattack.

el sharrawy, did so much with 15 mins of playing time than pato in 93 mins of football. first touch was good, workrate was great, he came all the way to help in midfield and take the ball forward, and looking for free space, or free player, actually pato was right, he might be better player than pato himself lol

abate, not good game but, i have faith in him, he works hard for the team he did that today as well,

nesta and silva as combo still great partnership but again a little disappointed with nesta clearance which lead to cavani hattrick.

cassano, i liked him running a lot today, trying to win the ball offf from opponent, he set up goal as well. but not enough decisive passes.

neagtives;

im very very disappointed with pato today, like arabprince said, tonight was supposed to be pato's game, instead he messed up so bad. pato has great potential to be one of the best footballer in the world, but for few seasons now, he cant play simple football, i mean, simple passing, to keep possession, not loose ball, and help midfield to chase and win ball from opponent, even greatest players like messi iniesta rooney does that. if he cant play simple football, im affraid he cant live upto the potential and expectations he was hyped about.
what i was even more disappointed about pato today was his behaviour, pushed off maggio for no reason, trying to win freekick from dive, which would have got him red had he got yellow on maggio push. he wouldnt just come and help his team mates to chase the ball or win off the ball, atleast i was wishing him of solo work, but that didnt work either

nocerino, unbelievable, goes forward, leaves hefty of space, amount of counterattack milan suffered in midfield, van bommel was just all alone to do all the dirrty work. nocerino was nowhere to be found to marshall the midfield.

seedorf, no comment

abbiati, amazing when he is full of confidence, but tonight he couldnt even save a straight shot coming at him. actually two of cavani's goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:55 pm

what we need is a new midfielder and a new formation... this 4 3 1 2 is only causing us to play the most boring brand of football and when we attack we have nowhere to go and nobody to support.... we are missing robinho badly..so much laziness and slowness right now

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

actually i lavish praise on napoli, 50 million salary on their entire squad , vs our squad who is paid more than 150 million..

de laurentis, i dont like him i hate him actually, but this guy makes his player sweat blood for every penny he pays to his players... hardwork... thats how it should be..

antonini is payed like 1.2 million, thats pretty much equilvant to what i think cavani or lavezzi is paid..

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 pm

I guess no one understands how this formation
is completely not suited to pato a single bit?

2 SS cannot play in this formation.

And lol at the knee jerks.

And fadi, you said if you draw Barca you would be off the forums for good.

Nothing to worry about at all considering the injury circumstances. Trust me.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 pm

aquilani did well but didn't exactly blow me away or anything, good but not great IMO. he had a very good first half but completely vanished in the second(just like against lazio!!). seedorf a "has been" player who shoudn't be more than a sub right now. van bommel was actually terrible tonight, very shaky and had lots of terrible doing the simple stuff..

nocerino, good wirk ethics, worked really hard but as jespswe said, his positioning is terrible, left lots of space in the midfield. cassano worked hard but still not really 100% fit, zero understanding between him and pato, just disappointing..

abate really needs to work on his crossing because he's really all the good stuff and hard work out of the window, he needs to be more effective but wasn't bad or anything..

pato???, where do i start? *bleep* terrible today propably his worst game ever!, he'll never be the best in the world or anything, seriously apart from his first one and a half seasons with us(ancelotti's years) he's been very disappointing but we've been too naive to admit it..

only positive for me was Elshaarawi, he gives me hope for the future, can't believe allegri thinks he's only good enough to play last 15 minutes...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm

u cant actually blame abbiati for any of the goals.... he might had a chance for the 2nd one, but cavani was wide open, and sent a bullet into the net, not exactly his fault that he didnt save it....

our midfield is toooooo one dimensional..... our static attacking has not changed a bit, support from the midfield is none existant, pato didnt do too well today, and he should be passing more, but honestly he didnt even have too many options in the final third alot of the time...

bonera.............................. so how many games is it now that we dun win with him in the starting 11? what was allegri thinking with this one ill never kno

abate frustrated me today, his made alot of attempts at crossing, but most of them ends up no where, again this has to do with 2 strikers vs 5, 6 or 7 napoli players because our midfield (mvb seedorf nocerino) DO NOT PARTICIPATE
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I guess no one understands how this formation

trusting you wont make this milan any less painfull to watch....not to mention taking off v bommel when seedorf was barely even moving all match...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 pm

the ellegri lovers here they come..
i said if your lover ibra would score i would be off!, sorry to disappont you pal...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Arquitecto... with all due respect, plz try not to think that fadi comments is always adverse about our players or allegri..

he writes those comments because he cares! its not as if its a hate oriented comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:13 pm

nothing to worry about? thats a BOLD statement mate.... we are not in as shitty of a position as some people might think since lazio napoli are no pushovers, and we have udinese coming up...(who has won 2 in a row) we have a tough schedule beginning of the season, and if we dun push for some good results and build on it, the negative effects could snowball...

HOWEVER the negative cannot be ignored man, our midfield was bad and fullbacks didnt do very well, these things are not gonna go away, ambro gattuso flamini and boateng coming back is not gonna solve the problems we have been having in the midfield since the departure of kaka

im sure when robinho and ibra come back, things will get better, as well as taiwo and boateng, but gotta wake up man, our midfield is not very good compared to other top teams, and putting in a tired seedorf mvb and nocerino is not gonna help against napoli...
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 pm

tonger wrote:

nothing to worry about? thats a BOLD statement mate.... we are not in as shitty of a position as some people might think since lazio napoli are no pushovers, and we have udinese coming up...(who has won 2 in a row) we have a tough schedule beginning of the season, and if we dun push for some good results and build on it, the negative effects could snowball...

HOWEVER the negative cannot be ignored man, our midfield was bad and fullbacks didnt do very well, these things are not gonna go away, ambro gattuso flamini and boateng coming back is not gonna solve the problems we have been having in the midfield since the departure of kaka

im sure when robinho and ibra come back, things will get better, as well as taiwo and boateng, but gotta wake up man, our midfield is not very good compared to other top teams, and putting in a tired seedorf mvb and nocerino is not gonna help against napoli...

:bow: to the comments made, we have people who realize the seriousness of the situation we have with our squad since ages, and requires serious overhaul.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Rolling Eyes
Classic Fadi
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm not surpised by the result in the sense that Milan always have shakey starts to the season

Remember Cesena last year
And look what we achieved that season
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:24 pm

JespSwe wrote:
tonger wrote:

:bow: to the comments made, we have people who realize the seriousness of the situation we have with our squad since ages, and requires serious overhaul.

yeah man, totally agree...
it soaks up the pain to actually realize that there other who realize that something is seriously wrong about our team...

juve look like they're going to be our main competitors for scudetto this season and they're alreday 5 points ahead of us after just 2 games???, not a good sign, something must be done and fast before the gap grows even bigger.....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 pm

"MILAN TO RAPE BARCELONA
it's very obvious that some of you guys don't even know how far we are behind the likes of barca, madrid and united and other european powerhouses!!...

the way we're playing and the way allegri is running the team this milan team will never ever win a CL title, you don't get it, do you?..

as for the game against barca, it's going to be an a defeat, there's nothing we can do about it, a draw is out of reach, the only thing we can do is hope for a narrow defeat rather than an utter humiliation but that is very unlikely..

i'm going to go ahead and say that i will quite simply stop posting here if we manage a win or adraw against barca....."

Here it is.

I like you fadi but your only when we lose and and don't look at other factors
all.

On topic: I guess no one knows how atrocious Man UTD have been for the past 5 years (except this one) as even bayern has the same habit.

Frankly, it's pointless to argue with people who make conclusions from 1
game and especially after 2 serie a games in which we are are riddled with injuries.

I understand your current emotions but take into account that Napoli is in for
as their win was bound to come after having a chip on the shoulder against us.
Plus the San Paulo is an extremely difficult environment to play in.

I can go on but I'll be flamed even further as so will my above post. And the conclusions on pato and allegro made laugh with hearty passion for to many reasons

These games happen. It's football and it's the serie after all .

If anyone actually followed Milan properly over the years they would know that the winter transfer is always our proper transfer mercato and that we ALWAYS have started slowly in our scudetto
winning seasons.

Mercato? An AM and Monty should be bought

Well be back. I don't care what anyone really thinks here
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 pm

I would not call Pato a second striker at this point. He is a lethal finisher who can also play as a winger, but in terms of creativity and passing he is lacking.

If Pato were a second striker in this system, then we would have no chance in any match, in which Ibrahimovic does not play.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by wemakegods Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 pm

We had a similar start last year with the a defeat against Cesena and 2 draws against Catania and Lazio. I don't think it's rational to rush into early judgements like that.
wemakegods
wemakegods
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Fadi, just about everything you've mentioned has been one-off problems

So the wing-backs had a bad game, Does that mean we should replace Abate?
The forward line was average... Robinho, Inzaghi and Ibra were all injured. leaves us with Cassano who can't play when we don't have possession, a Pato who is probably burnt out from the Barca game and El Shaarawy who can't be relied upon solely to pull the results

It's just the start of the season, better to lose now, 36 games to go then to play 36 games and then lose this match
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:35 pm

the problem is in the midfield and thats why monto and a AM would obviously help, and thats what we are saying the problem is.... so you are agreeing with us, and slating us for it...

we won serie a last yr, but how was our midfield in most of the games, STATIC, that's the one word that pops up when i think of our midfield now, no one makes runs!!!! and when no one make the runs, even if you have players with playmaking ability like cassano, it still wont work.... and we cant just run with 1 or 2 players, because we need EVERYONE to be running to create space for pato, the game was lost in midfield today, and im sure you realize its not the first time we lost the game in the midfield in recent years..
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Fadi wrote:yes, ys, i'd like to hear how people are going to defend allegri and his stupid decisions from now on!, 2 games 1 point playing like crap..

i know that napoli were on hot form but still, losing 1-3 is *bleep* unacceptable!, dummy allegri is killing me!, bonera as LB????, seriously??, and why the hell wait 75 minutes to give Elshaarawi a chance??, the game was pretty much over with napoli gathering at the back and playing counter??, he'd have been perfect from the start or even at the begenning of the second half, this is driving me crazy, he did very well giving the circumstances....F U allegri..

and btw, pato will never be the best striker in the world or anything, he'll just be another "could've been" player, nothing more...

i'm mad as hell right now..

People don't appreciate Fadi's contributions mostly because of the callous, pessimistic nature of his posts. However, he does raise valid points and assesses the teams flaws.

Bonera started at left back when two left backs sat on the bench. Bonera committed a silly foul outside the penalty area that led to Napoli's goal. That was a poor selection by Allegri imo.

El Shaarawy should have come on much sooner. As we saw vs Barcelona, 70% possession means nothing if you don't use it. Cassano, Pato, and Aquilani were poor today.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

PinePHresh wrote:

I would not call Pato a second striker at this point. He is a lethal finisher who can also play as a winger, but in terms of creativity and passing he is lacking.

If Pato were a second striker in this system, then we would have no chance in any match, in which Ibrahimovic does not play.

I can name dozens of games where pato has been creative.

If people actually knew pato they would know that he thrives playing off
a CF just like any other small forward/SS

Anyway this forums mood is only influenced by current status and nothing else. Seen it all and proved everyone wrong last year.

See you guys next match.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:"MILAN TO RAPE BARCELONA
it's very obvious that some of you guys don't even know how far we are behind the likes of barca, madrid and united and other european powerhouses!!...

the way we're playing and the way allegri is running the team this milan team will never ever win a CL title, you don't get it, do you?..

as for the game against barca, it's going to be an a defeat, there's nothing we can do about it, a draw is out of reach, the only thing we can do is hope for a narrow defeat rather than an utter humiliation but that is very unlikely..

i'm going to go ahead and say that i will quite simply stop posting here if we manage a win or adraw against barca....."

Here it is.

I like you fadi but your only when we lose and and don't look at other factors
all.

On topic: I guess no one knows how atrocious Man UTD have been for the past 5 years (except this one) as even bayern has the same habit.

Frankly, it's pointless to argue with people who make conclusions from 1
game and especially after 2 serie a games in which we are are riddled with injuries.

I understand your current emotions but take into account that Napoli is in for
as their win was bound to come after having a chip on the shoulder against us.
Plus the San Paulo is an extremely difficult environment to play in.

I can go on but I'll be flamed even further as so will my above post. And the conclusions on pato and allegro made laugh with hearty passion for to many reasons

These games happen. It's football and it's the serie after all .

If anyone actually followed Milan properly over the years they would know that the winter transfer is always our proper transfer mercato and that we ALWAYS have started slowly in our scudetto
winning seasons.

Mercato? An AM and Monty should be bought

Well be back. I don't care what anyone really thinks here

i think u tend to think that people who write negative stuff i mean the milan fans, is all about negativity, and not for the common good of our club. i feel that some people write like fadi or whoever criticize our players is because they are playing bad...

im kind of a person who dont like appreciating players and backing them up for 2 or 3 consecutive seasons if they play inconsistent and bad football. i understand people who tend to appreciate and love and respect players who plays good hardworking football, sometimes everyone has blip, and bad times and its understandable, fadi always have backed up those players. and there are those who never change, and hence fadi criticized, nothing wrong with that. i have seen fadi making bad comments about abate, but he improved massively now even if he plays bad i m sure he has faith in abate because he is hardworking.

and look, if u think fadi is only here to write negative comments, ur wrong. he had so much good things to say about our players, seen fadi in old goal.com forums. and like i said, people like fadi or fadi himself, write those comments because look... AC MIlan is a huge club, with huge heritage and winning mentality, and since we have lost that iconic imagine a bit for couple of seasons now, fadi's frustation is understandable. but not that i have ever thought fadi of thinking anything bad about milan or our players.

like i said, he writes those comments because he cares.

ii find it unbelivable when u sometimes say some posters have no idea about tactics andall, if u think some posters are like that, that incls. me, im off this forum forever ...

cheerio, have a good day.

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 pm

i dont understand why its so difficult to admit that we dont have a top midfield.... we will start winning games, because we are milan, but its not gonna be because our midfield will become creative all the sudden, its because players like ibra and robinho will be back....

BUT until we fix the problem in the midfield, serie A is never a sure thing, and UCL will definitely be out of reach.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 pm

tonger wrote:the problem is in the midfield and thats why monto and a AM would obviously help, and thats what we are saying the problem is.... so you are agreeing with us, and slating us for it...

we won serie a last yr, but how was our midfield in most of the games, STATIC, that's the one word that pops up when i think of our midfield now, no one makes runs!!!! and when no one make the runs, even if you have players with playmaking ability like cassano, it still wont work.... and we cant just run with 1 or 2 players, because we need EVERYONE to be running to create space for pato, the game was lost in midfield today, and im sure you realize its not the first time we lost the game in the midfield in recent years..

You think Milan haven't realised midfield is the problem?
We looked at signing Ganso, Hamsik, Schweinsteiger, Bale even Pastore in the transfer window.

And if we're talking about "making runs"
Our midfielder, Aquilani, actually scored from making a run today so don't say no one in midfield runs.
And we lost the midfield battle because Milan play 4 midfielders with an AM while Napoli play 5 midfielders. Okay?

Last edited by BiasedMilanFan3 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

tonger wrote:i dont understand why its so difficult to admit that we dont have a top midfield.... we will start winning games, because we are milan, but its not gonna be because our midfield will become creative all the sudden, its because players like ibra and robinho will be back....

BUT until we fix the problem in the midfield, serie A is never a sure thing, and UCL will definitely be out of reach.

good point tonger ... eventually i think, and i hope things will get better, but in general like tonger said, even if we have full available squad, we have problems with some individuals who arent really suited or meant to be in our club, and eventually will show flaws that would cost game.

its because some of our talents and veteran players we have won, but compared to european elites we are way down, and have serious catching up to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next