juve_gigi
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grazie Milan... Empty Grazie Milan...

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Ignazio Abate injured...

Mattia De Sciglio injured...

Giampaolo Pazzini only has one good knee...

Il Faraone has forgotten how to score a goal...

Mario Balotelli is one temper tantrum away from being jailed...

Grazie Milan for totally screwing up our chances at victory at World Cup 2014...

Haha, in all seriousness I wish these players all the best and I hope they recover quickly.  I really do want Milan to be competitive so you can challenge effectively for 2nd place...

Forza Milan...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Grazie Milan... Empty Re: Grazie Milan...

Post by Dante Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 pm

i actualy chuckled Laughing "effectively challenge for 2nd place" lol

Anyway , i did that mistake once , i actualy thought it would be better for Serie A if Juventus became competitive again and stop finishing 7th , 8th or wherever you found yourself usualy not too long ago and it came back to bite me as you see.. so

anyway , dat Juventus arrogance has gone over the top i believe Laughing . It's time for Pirlo to get bored again Laughing 
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 pm

What's up gigi ? half an hour or so and you still hesitate to post ? Where's the confidence man , where's dat Juventus arrogance now Laughing 

( don't deny it , i check every 5 minutes , i see your name down there Laughing )
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:23 pm

If Pirlo gets bored we'll simply put king Pogba in his place and win the title anyway

Milan should be more concerned with local rivals. Not fantasy ones :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:12 am

Dante wrote:i actualy chuckled Laughing "effectively challenge for 2nd place" lol

Anyway , i did that mistake once , i actualy thought it would be better for Serie A if Juventus became competitive again and stop finishing 7th , 8th or wherever you found yourself usualy not too long ago and it came back to bite me as you see.. so

anyway , dat Juventus arrogance has gone over the top i believe Laughing . It's time for Pirlo to get bored again Laughing 
Pirlo is already bored.  Two scudetti in a row with zero competition.  With Tevez and Pogba in the lineup it should be three in a row come year's end.

Pirlo told me in private he really misses those bunga bunga parties at Berlu's private condo.  And he also misses those private encounters with Barbara, the ones that got Pato really upset.  He wishes he were back at Milan.  So I think once Juventus wins the treble this year Pirlo will most likely go back to Milan to get re-energized so to speak.

And please stop serving that goat milk at Milanello, it is causing major injuries to all of your star Italian players.  The fact that it is coming in jars from Berlu's private condo should tell you it may not actually be goat milk after all, so your players should be noticing the difference. Please explain to them goat milk is white and not a creamy colour...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 am

Dante wrote:What's up gigi ? half an hour or so and you still hesitate to post ? Where's the confidence man , where's dat Juventus arrogance now Laughing 

( don't deny it , i check every 5 minutes , i see your name down there Laughing )
Haha, Juventus will win the treble this year, and Paul Pogba is a future ballon d'Or winner.  How's that for confidence??

Smile
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:22 am

Yes, and i will fart rainbows and excrete the cure for HIV

#KeepFIFAInJuveSection
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:24 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If Pirlo gets bored we'll simply put king Pogba in his place and win the title anyway

Milan should be more concerned with local rivals. Not fantasy ones :coffee:
I actualy think that could work , Pogba playing there hmm

anyway , sorry to dissapoint you but Milan isn't concerned with anyone . I'd say we are more concerned with Balotelli than what "local rivals" will be doing , especialy when they are playing once a week , like you did not too long ago Laughing

jokes aside , should be a very competitive season. Not sure why you all are THAT confident. Apart from Ogbonna-Tevez-Llorente , you actualy stayed exactly the same iirc and you lost some players too. You are making the same mistakes as Milan and Inter did after they won their last leagues. It worked again last season because there simply was no competition whatsoever Laughing , but things have changed this season. You will definitely fight for it , but you will see that it won't be the same as last season.

You won't roll over Serie A , not as easily as you think at least.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:28 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Dante wrote:What's up gigi ? half an hour or so and you still hesitate to post ? Where's the confidence man , where's dat Juventus arrogance now Laughing 

Haha, Juventus will win the treble this year, and Paul Pogba is a future ballon d'Or winner.  How's that for confidence??

Smile
delusion isn't the same as confidence. It's part of mental retardation Laughing

Tremble? Since when you became so arrogant , have i missed anything? Not long ago you wondered how Juventus would fare against big teams and just next season , it's the tremble for you ?

You lost against us last season. Lost both games against Bayern. Drew against Chelsea and won them at a time when they had difficulties inside their club. Roma and Inter were not really competetive last season tbh Laughing

so ? since when winning a league without competition makes you tremble hunters , wtf Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Dante wrote:i actualy chuckled Laughing "effectively challenge for 2nd place" lol

Pirlo is already bored.  Two scudetti in a row with zero competition.  With Tevez and Pogba in the lineup it should be three in a row come year's end.

Pirlo told me in private he really misses those bunga bunga parties at Berlu's private condo.  And he also misses those private encounters with Barbara, the ones that got Pato really upset.  He wishes he were back at Milan.  So I think once Juventus wins the treble this year Pirlo will most likely go back to Milan to get re-energized so to speak.

And please stop serving that goat milk at Milanello, it is causing major injuries to all of your star Italian players.  The fact that it is coming in jars from Berlu's private condo should tell you it may not actually be goat milk after all, so your players should be noticing the difference.  Please explain to them goat milk is white and not a creamy colour...
Grazie Milan... Mby956
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:30 am

I'm not taking this seriously anyway lol

Nah we won't roll over it, but I'm fairly confident we'll win it.

Only players we lost that matter are Giac and Matri

Giac only got 10 starts, and wasn't going to get any more.

Matri? We've upgraded massively. So it's progress. Now i'm also confident out CB department is the most stacked in the World.

I expect 2 players in January too. Nainggolan looks likely. Depending on Quags situation we could replace him with Gila.

People might laugh but a back up striker who's scored something like 170 league goals is a pretty good situation to be in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:42 am

What is seriously Laughing

Fair enough , but i was thinking quite the same when we lost the league in 2011-2012 Laughing

I don't know , for all the undoubted quality and mentality your team possess , i still find it hard to believe a team after 2 years of success and all the tiredness all this takes , that won't show ; Tevez-Llorente is better than Matri-X but Matri was the forward who scored the most for you in 2 seasons , two great seasons. Giacherini was a player who provided a very fresh presence whenever he was called uppon and he was also of some certain quality, Serie A standards at least.

All in all , i think whoever wins this , it won't be until the last matchdays. Napoli , Roma , Fiorentina , Inter and Milan , will all try hard against you this season and i do expect a huge season. You still sound quite too confident to me btw Laughing It's a good thing , but to say you will win it .. with just 3 signings and the exact same team.. i've seen that movie before , been quite deceived at the end lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 am

Deception has no place in our team Proud

Also, Pepe was performing minor miracles for us before his injury. When he's properly back in the scene, he'll fill in for Giac as the capable squad player.

If we manage to get 9-GOL-an in January, we'll be in such a strong position depth wise, another thing we missed last season was quality depth. So whilst the big boys in the CL had the week off, we had no such luxury. So CL fatigue will be even less than last season barring an unlikely injury breakdown.

Ffs international breaks are killing me. 2 fkn games in. Always happens No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:54 am

Deep down we all hate international breaks lol

anyway , we'll find out i guess. But if i was in your place , although i would be satisfied with said transfers , i'd certainly think twice about the team staying so much the same. I am not sure how much of a difference Milan and Juventus will have at the end of december , but i am most sure you will need a few reinforcements if you want to finish first in this race.

Naingollan would be nice , but can you convince him to have a sub role ? Will you pay the cash Celino wants? As for Gila , please , the guy is totaly finished for such levels.

Should have kept Matri if there's such a case. As for Milan , you bet that we are going to be right up there this season. Two of us and Napoli will be going nuts for the league , whilst Inter and Roma will probably be looking for 2nd-3rd place. I think this will be one of the best seasons in a good while and there will be deception for everyone at the end Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 am

Want to lend us Pogba?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:10 am

juve fans :facepalm: i hope inter beats you, that's how annoying you are
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 am

Dante wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Smile

Tremble? Since when you became so arrogant , have i missed anything? Not long ago you wondered how Juventus would fare against big teams and just next season , it's the tremble for you ?

You lost against us last season. Lost both games against Bayern. Drew against Chelsea and won them at a time when they had difficulties inside their club. Roma and Inter were not really competetive last season tbh Laughing

so ? since when winning a league without competition makes you tremble hunters , wtf Laughing
What's a "tremble"?? Is that a new trophy for this year? Maybe Milan will win it, I don't think they have that trophy in their collection yet...

Smile
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:49 am

Forza wrote:juve fans 🤦i hope inter beats you, that's how annoying you are
Oh c'mon we all know that the worst thing in the world, even worse than being a Juventino, is to be an Interista. You can't seriously be cheering for Inter over Juve now can you??

Smile
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 am

Rivalry aside, it would be a good thing if Juve loses. Inter are more likely to drop points than Juve in other games, so it would be good for Milan if Inter won.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:37 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Dante wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Haha, Juventus will win the treble this year, and Paul Pogba is a future ballon d'Or winner.  How's that for confidence??

Smile

What's a "tremble"??  Is that a new trophy for this year?  Maybe Milan will win it, I don't think they have that trophy in their collection yet...

Smile
that's all you have to say to my question ? a whole post about an "m" more ?

k thanks ignore list Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

These guys Laughing :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Naaah , i am just messing with him , i could never do that Laughing 

what would i do without these guys , i am the last person on GL that would put a Juventino on ignore list Laughing 
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Dante wrote:Naaah , i am just messing with him , i could never do that Laughing 

what would i do without these guys , i am the last person on GL that would put a Juventino on ignore list Laughing 
My best friend is a Milanista, so I have to put up with this type of crap almost every day!! LOL!!

Some of my favourite players of all time were Milanisti, Kaka, Maldini, Van Basten, Gattuso, Gianni Rivera. Me and my friend go at it all the time. I laugh at him about Galliani signing over the hill has beens just to appease the fans and he keeps bringing up Bayern last year and says our defense sucks cause it sucked in the Italy game. He thinks Hachim Mastour is the next Messi so he is living in that hope. He actually thinks Galliani is doing a good job, so I keep reminding him that Galliani paid $20m for Balotelli, who is one temper tantrum away from jail, and Marotta paid the same $20m for Pirlo, Barzagli, Pogba, Llorente, Vidal and Tevez all combined. So I keep saying Marotta has trumped the old geezer Galliani but he just laughs at me!!

Anyways, the rivalry between Milan and Juve is a good one, our 2 teams make up most of the starters on La Nazionale, so if you're Italian like me then you actually want both teams to succeed. I am more than happy to have Milan finish second every year in Serie A and make it to semi final of Champions League so long as Juve win the scudetto and make it to the final of CL.

Anyways Dante I know you're a good guy so keep up the good work on this forum. Ciao.

"Dopo La Mamma Amo Solo La Juve!!"

Forza Milan everyone...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Yeah , i get you . My first cousin is a Juventino and we banter and trash talk about each other's team every day Laughing 

He also has big respect for Milan and for many of our former and current players . My theory that every Juventino deep down feels something for Milan is once again proven to be true :coffee: anyway , i do have a lot of respect for a very selective group of Juventus players , thought that's if you take 2 as a group Laughing i've always liked and showed immense respect for Del Piero and Buffon . Rare players indeed.

As for the rest about Galliani and Marrota ..who cares who's cheaper at the end of the day lol.. Since Marrota works for Juventus , both have done some really good investments , took some risks , a few flops.. Do you expect a trophy maybe .."Marotta signed Milan's legendary leftover in Pirlo for free , we are going to win the Mundial now" lol.. "oh how cheap Marotta is , thank goodness we didn't pay 35m for Higuain and brought Llorente for free"

Signing Pepe and Caseres and Peluso in 78 instalments means fk all to the rest of us anyway Laughing

You may win a league here and there , if it's like last season you may go win it for all eternity for all anybody cares Laughing, but you won't go into the CL final with such investments . I'm pretty sure the last time you found yourselves in a final , it was done differently. Oh the joy of that night Proud.. Milan winning the CL against Juventus.. it was at the beggining of that season i really became a Milanista , and the joy it brought me is unforgettable .

It's because of this i have a special place for you Juventus fans ; whatever you can throw at me , bring it , it's always a pleasure . Pirlo? Yours. Serie A? Yours. Marrota vs Galliani? Marrota ftw.

I've won a CL final against you , you will never , ever , beat that Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Dante after that post:

Grazie Milan... Drop-the-mic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next