Helmer
Fahim89
Red Alert
Nishankly
Art Morte
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds - Page 2 Empty Re: Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds

Post by vegfootball Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Art Morte wrote:
vegfootball wrote:as we like to press teams, i would drop Gerrard bring in Allen & go back to 4-3-3, so we would have Lucas deep &  Henderson,Allen used as box-to-box midfielder's
Dropping Gerrard to get Allen running around on the pitch, yeah, sounds good...
well Gerrard has not the legs any more for that role, so only player we got who can play high press line is Allen ( not the player i would like in that role)

vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds - Page 2 Empty Re: Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm

For this match what I am most worried about is the wings & both Johnson & Enrique. AVFC hit on the break through Agbonlahor (that's the spelling right Razz ) & that can be a problem if Enrique makes to many "I am MESSI" runs or Johnson gets lost in thinking what to do in awkward positions Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:49 pm

for the first time i realised if i split the name Agbonlahor into agbonla + hor...how bad it sounds

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm more worried about Kolo Toure / Agger than Glen Johnson and Enrique to be honest.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:50 pm

something-red wrote:I'm more worried about Kolo Toure / Agger than Glen Johnson and Enrique to be honest.
Here it goes again
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 pm

McAgger wrote:
something-red wrote:I'm more worried about Kolo Toure / Agger than Glen Johnson and Enrique to be honest.
Here it goes again
this
Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Btw Villa haven't kept a clean sheet for the past 24 matches. So I guess it's safe to say that we'll score. The main thing here is to keep a clean sheet, I hope Rodgers goes with what I said in the first page a la Zenit match.

Mignolet
Toure - Agger
Johnson - Lucas - Gerrard - Enrique
Allen -------- Hendo
------Coutinho
Sturridge
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 pm

You mad bro!! You doubting KOLO!!!

You know When Kolo Toure does push ups, he doesn't go up, the Earth goes down. FACT!!!!
(Courtesy: ‏@KoloTFacts on Twitter)
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Didn't watch villa's match against chelsea but wasn't impressed with their game against arsenal. Except for their counter-attacking there's not much substance to that team.We should just hope Agger and Toure dont venture forward too much else we will be burned bad,problem with teams like villa is you find it difficult to score once they score you first..Hoping we score like 2 goals in the opening 30mins or less to demoralize them.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:29 am

i would been more worry if Carragher was playing

Toure would not be my pick as number one Centre back but he got power, a bit pace, good in the air & for me a better organizational & influence on the back 4 than Jamie
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:33 am

Ill be so happy if we win this. Im more nervous for this than the United game on Sunday.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 am

Amen for the late kick off cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 am

McAgger wrote:
Here it goes again
?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:15 am

I believe we had a conversation about that in the general section and how Benteke would eat our whole defense alive or something along those lines.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:18 am

I said that, yes.

Anyway, heres hoping for a good game. Hopefully we manage to get the 3 points.

Games on at 2:30 tonight, only 6PM here. Time for me to go and enjoy my Saturday night. Very Happy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:42 am

10:30PM in Bangladesh, yey. Just hope ESPN/Star wont goof-up again. Can't wait to watch Liverpool for the first time this season.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 am

iftikhar wrote:10:30PM in Bangladesh, yey. Just hope ESPN/Star wont goof-up again. Can't wait to watch Liverpool for the first time this season.
Nope they are not going to this time around! The match is on Star Sports @10.30pm cheers
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 am

Oh by gawd, this time zone is such a thing which I had never realized before. All you fans :bow: for me the match starts at 6:30PM today eco smile I am just wondering what i could have done, had I been in same situation like you guys.
On topic, McY the formation you were talking about I m up for it if we replace allen by alberto in your line up. I know so start with Alberto may be a stupid thing because he has never played before in EPL

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:24 am

Yeah, I feel for those fans - not just LFC - who have to watch games in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Dedication :bow:

In the earlier games of the day, come on Fulham and Everton Twisted Evil 
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm

LFC team v AVFC : Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Sturridge

Starting line-up unchanged! cheers 

LFC Subs: Jones, Alberto, Cissokho, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Wisdom.

Ibe gets the knock in the bench Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:34 pm

McAgger wrote:Amen for the late kick off cheers
Thank the lord, 12:30 on saturday cheers
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:35 pm

one hour to go, alberto the game changer on bench

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Villa team - Guzan ; Lowton, Okore, Vlaar, Luna ; Bacuna, Westwood, Delph ; Agbonlahor, Benteke, Weimann
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:51 pm

I was actually rather impressed with Okore in midweek, especially on an impromtu debut against very good opposition. That said, Studge should take his lunch-money all game. Cool 

Did anyone notice a certain Brazillian in Arq's lineup?
:bow: Thumbs up rofl 
And, no... I'm not talking about Coutinho.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Half an hour to go, let's go take the three points! :bow:

Everton held by West Brom at home :bow:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next