What are your favourite type of players?

+28
Casciavit
Art Morte
RedOranje
Nivash
ioilersrock448
Doc
urbaNRoots
Ion Creanga
DeviAngel
zizzle
The_Badger
Collblanc
redsnoopy
Rebaño Sagrado
Dutti
Valkyrja
SchinnerC
ronalessi
Eivindo
Lupi
Vlad the Impaler
Mamad
BarcaLearning
DeletedUser#1
rwo power
serieAkings
S
Onyx
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are your favourite type of players? Empty What are your favourite type of players?

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

I'd go with technical players like Isco, Ozil, Xavi, Iniesta, Benzema, Aguero, Neymar, Gotze, Banega, Hazard, Modric, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Messi etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite type of players? Empty Re: What are your favourite type of players?

Post by S Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Trequartistas(old-fashioned ones) and Registas..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite type of players? Empty Re: What are your favourite type of players?

Post by serieAkings Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Registas are my favourite, players like Pirlo amaze me with their technical ability and amazing passing.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Goalkeepers because they have to be courageous and have nerves of steel <3
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Poweful box to box midfielders.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Exciting players, dribbles, gets pass players, creative, as well as clinical strikers that can take chance and makes scoring look easy.

Players (at their best) like fat Ronaldo, Mcmanaman, Fowler, Owen, Figo, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Maicon, Dani Alves, Robben, Ribery, Di Maria

Some top GKs are also great to watch, especially when they keep making amazing saves Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:14 pm

a mix of Iniesta and Cristiano. fast, powerful and great technique.

something like Ronaldinho in his prime.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 pm

I like strikers like Ronaldo 9, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Rooney, Shearer, Henry, Sheva, Del Piero, Inzaghi, Lewandowski, Di Natale, Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Mandzukic, Gomez, Klose, Romario, Drogba, Eto'o, Balotelli, Cassano and many many others.

But honestly, I like every other position/type of players...each type of player and style of play has its own charm.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm

fantasista like Totti , ADP, Baggio, Zola
regista like Pirlo
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Technical midfielders who dare take risks. I did enjoy watching Dortmunds midfield during the CL, so entertaining. Direct footy with pace and 1-2s, - beautiful.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Brutes
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 pm

First thing I look at when judging players is intelligence. I usually enjoy most players with understanding of space and good reading of the game regardless of positions.

Favourite type of players are tactical yet creative midfielders. The ones who make the right decision on the ball and correct off the ball movements everytime. Technicality when added to these attributes usually result in those players becoming my absolute favourites.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Old fashioned attacking midfielders like Zidane, Laudrup. Too bad that today only Ozil plays like that. I also like DLPs (Pirlo,Gundogan)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Effective, adaptable and has presence
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Classic 10's but there really aren't any in the modern game. Next best thing to me is Ozil. Pitbull mid's like Medel are always fun to watch.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by redsnoopy Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:10 pm

I like creative midfielders with superb passing ability, yet either too rebellious or crazy or moody which made them stand out and which also made them crazy or skilful enough to win a game singlehandedly-- eg Paul Gascoigne and Matt le Tissier

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Messi, Iniesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo, Xavi, Zidane, Garrincha, Valderrama, Figo, Laudrup, Seedorf.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by redsnoopy Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:39 pm

redsnoopy wrote:
I like creative midfielders with superb passing ability, yet either too rebellious or crazy or moody which made them stand out and which also made them crazy or skilful enough to win a game singlehandedly-- eg Paul Gascoigne and Matt le Tissier
In short, flawed genius are my favourite type of players, their all-too-human problematic selves can't hide their tremendous ability.

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Nutters like Gascoigne, Cassano and Cantona. Maybe we can give them a fancy Italian name like 'Loonistaras' or something.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:49 pm

The pure technical striker like (real) Ronaldo
The genius fantastia like Baggio
The regista like Pirlo and Veron(in his later years)
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:04 pm

CR7 and Marchisio/Vidal type of players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:42 pm

I have a lot of favourite players (all types), but i like the most tough players that have grinta and never avoid phisycal duels and who also are talented: DDR, Vidal, Vidic, Chiellini, Javi Martinez, Gattuso...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm myself a defender and I like defenders who read the game brilliantly but also have the ability to make a tackle and be tough if needed.

I'm a fan of Javi Martinez, Koscielny, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Bender, Hummels, Vidal, Schweini, Arteta, Matuidi etc...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:35 pm

if we are talking about fan of players : Gatusso , Marcihsio, Vidal, Chiellini, Seedorf, Kaka, Reus ... etc
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:51 pm

The mercurial talent. Savicevic, Prosinečki, Di Maria, Guti*, Ginola, Denilson, players of that ilk. Inconsistent but sheer talented and when on point can be very potent.

* - Never liked him and I still would not call him a Real Madrid legend or icon but his talent I always admired.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next