Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

+25
S
redsnoopy
TenMenWonTheLeague
VivaStPauli
aleumdance
Red Alert
CBarca
zarola
Rebaño Sagrado
Eivindo
Sporting CP
rwo power
M99
McAgger
Doc
Sina
B-Mac
ioilersrock448
sportsczy
VendettaRed07
RealGunner
Adit
Onyx
Khaled
Gil
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season? Empty Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

Post by Gil Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm

I didn't watch that much football apart from Chelsea games last season but I'm looking forward to the following teams this year

Madrid: Isco, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Benzema, Di Maria, Ozil, Ramos, Varane, Jessie, Marcelo, King Carlo etc should be a fun.
PSG: Cavani and Ibra partnership
Liverpool: Sturridge and Coutinho
Swansea: Bony season approaching.
PSV: Lots of exciting young Dutch talent on this team
Serie A in general, it looks to be on the rise once again.  They need 4 CL spots back, Bundesliga is irrelevant aside from Bayern and BVB.

And maybe Real Sociedad if McEachran joins them. Barca would be fun but they'll shackle Neymar and he'll struggle to adapt in his first year.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season? Empty Re: Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Barca, Everton, Celta...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season? Empty Re: Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Real Madrid.

Looking forward to a new style of play under Ancelotti with Isco, Ozil, Modric, Benzema, Illarramendi etc.

Bayern - To see how Pep fits all the players in and how they play.

Man City - Same as Bayern, to see how Pellegrini fits all the attackers in and how they play.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Mancity-Curious to see what kind of football pelle gona implement

Bayern-Pep,stacked team,how they will utilize those players.

Villarreal-Always enjoyed watching them when they were in La liga.

Napoli-due to Madrid links

Chelsea-Until i get tired of the counter attacking football.

Arsenal-for the lulz.

Atletico Madrid-they are a team to watch out in cup competitions.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Arsenal. Can't wait to see how we are going to fit in Cesc, Rooney and Suarez in one team.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal. Can't wait to see how we are going to fit in Cesc, Rooney and Suarez in one team.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal. Can't wait to see how we are going to fit in Cesc, Rooney and Suarez in one team.
How do I look?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 pm

OM - Imbula, Payet, Mendy and the promotion of Azouni make this an exciting season tbh

Mandanda
Fanni-Mendes-Nkoulou-Mendy
Imbula-Romao
Ayew-Valbuena-Payet
Gignac

Really a pretty good starting XI if you ask me.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Arsenal: Suarez would be an excellent signing if it gets done.
Fiorentina: Gomez has moved there, they look pretty good and they will make me watch Serie A this year.
Monaco: How will the summer signings work out?
Bayern: Can Pep win the treble?
Schalke: Made some good business moves this summer, could go to the quarters and beyond in the CL and could fight for BL title.
Steaua and Basel: My favorites to give some teams a shock or two in the CL.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Gil wrote:
How do I look?

Beautiful

stared at it for 5 minutes Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 pm

so your not watching Arsenal this season then? :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Arsenal:obvious
Fiorentina:good attractive side
Bayer:obvious
Bayern:Pep era
Southamton:Pochetino and his pressing style
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Fiorentina, Dortmund, Malaga, Real Madrid and, of course, La Real in the UCL (hopefully)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Outside of Liverpool and Madrid

A lot more Serie A, I watched plenty last season but I want to watch even more this season. Specifically Rafalution in Napoli, La Viola Renevation, Roma's amazing mid and Totti's last breaths. More of Inter, Milan, and Juve as well.

Hyypia's Leverkusen is another one, specifically interested how he'll handle CL footy. And obviously the Bayern v BVB, Klopp v Pep battles throughout the season.

In PL I try to watch as many games as possibly and obviously my favorite show of all time MOTD. So I'm not worried about missing too much there.

And this season I hope to watch much more Ligue 1, the obvious PSG, Monaco progression should be interesting.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Gil pretty much sums up everything that I'm looking forward to apart from Milan and Champions League. On my list the only additions would be Dortmund reinforced by Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan vs Pep's Barca and Premier League in general with all these new managers in the top 3 teams, Spurs likely mounting a serious challenge with new players from Bale money, Brendan's young Liverpool side and Swansea and all the lower ranking teams growing stronger through signing new players from the TV money. Tbh not really gonna watch PSV, Monaco instead.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 pm

ioilersrock448 wrote:Arsenal: Suarez would be an excellent signing if it gets done.
Fiorentina: Gomez has moved there, they look pretty good and they will make me watch Serie A this year.
Monaco: How will the summer signings work out?
Bayern: Can Pep win the treble?
Schalke: Made some good business moves this summer, could go to the quarters and beyond in the CL and could fight for BL title.
Steaua and Basel: My favorites to give some teams a shock or two in the CL.
Proud
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporting CP Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 pm

For me it's Real Madrid, signing Isco and Illarramendi is very exciting and maybe Bale to come as well on top of the immense team they already have they will be hard to stop. Isco really is something else, his technique and vision are out of this world and hes going to become one of the greatest midfielders of his generation. Other teams im looking forward to seeing are PSG, Monaco, Napoli, Juve, Bayern, Dortmund and Barcelona.

Sporting CP
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Also, Aberdeen Very Happy .. Hoping for that second place trophy
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

The contenders: Milan, Jube, Viola, Napoli, Roma, Udine and perhaps Inter for teh lulz.

Interested to see if Udinese can impress in the new Stadio Friuli with Di Natale once again and perhaps a super season by Muriel who will then be sold next season for 35 million? Oh Udine, we know u.

Will try to catch the EL games with Serie A teams for teh lulz and CL ofc.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 pm

I want to see more of Jube this season. Also going to try and watch some Porto.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 am

Fiorentina & Roma
and Napoli purely through curiosity
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 am

Barca, Barca B, and Tottenham.

I guess I'll try and take a look at Bayern for Pep every once in a while and Fiorentina/Napoli just out of curiosity occasionally as well.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 am

Liverpool obviously, but I won't be expecting much without Suarez.

Whilst I want to watch the Serie A, mostly because of Napoli and Rafa's project and Roma :bow: but I'm sticking to the Erevidisie again. banana

Think Swansea will surprise a few too.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 am

madrid, arsenal , and Bayern

followed them religiously past 4 seasons( madrid and arsenal since 2000, but Bayern like since 2008)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 am

Dortmund, because Kloppo, FFS. Few exciting new signings, I am a tad disappointed they let go of Bittencourt and loaned out Leitner, but Hofmann is looking great, and the two new signings I cannot hope to spell correctly will probably turn out great. Also my favorite coach, playing my favorite tactics. Must-watch.

Real Madrid, becuase it'll be interesting to see what they can do once they drop Mous super-reactive style, finally they could fully utilize the talents of Özil.

Bayern, because they got most of my favorite players. Schweinsteiger, Müller, Götze, Kroos, Lahm - that squad is ridiculously stacked, and I want to see it happening live, when Pep turns that great club into a train wreck. Because he will. I can already see him forcing a 4-3-3 and starting Thiago every single match even though there's no reason to drop the 4-2-3-1 that wrecked everything in Europe. That's just good TV!

Chelsea, because I still think Mou is a great coach, under the right circumstances, and they are building a very exciting squad.

Arsenal, because I've always followed them semi-regularly, I like Wengers style, and they got Podolski, whom I adore.

Fiorentina, because I caught on to their attractive style of play way too late last season and don't want to miss out on anything this time around. Also they signed Gomez, who is a massive donkey, but also pretty likable and lethal in front of goal - brilliant counter-attacking striker and poacher, I can see him doing well in Serie A.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum