Christian Eriksen Vs Miralem Pjanic

3 posters

Go down

Christian Eriksen Vs  Miralem Pjanic Empty Christian Eriksen Vs Miralem Pjanic

Post by Lupi Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 18:43

The stats for Eriksen is high but how reliable are stats in Eredivisie and why the club like BVB , Arsenal and etc didn't get Eriksen put a huge question mark on him and then the player called Adam Maher took Eriksen place as the most promising young midfielder is also something to think about . Eriksen had his ups , on the other hand Pjanic had his ups and downs with Roma playing under 3 different managers and stats not really on his side but he played in different position and under different tactics , the rumors about Pjanic leaving Roma has got me to compare these two as Eriksen being the possible candidate to replace Pjanic , i personally think they are equal and there's not much of difference but the 2 years difference which Eriksen needs to adabt to serie A and Roma

I throw the dice on you guys to tell me what do think about this comparison ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Christian Eriksen Vs  Miralem Pjanic Empty Re: Christian Eriksen Vs Miralem Pjanic

Post by LeBéninois Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 23:10

Pjanic and it's not even up to debate right now
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Christian Eriksen Vs  Miralem Pjanic Empty Re: Christian Eriksen Vs Miralem Pjanic

Post by Red Alert Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 2:22

They're both really really good. Eriksen is better, imo.

Just because Dortmund and Arsenal (who were never interested) didn't sign him does not mean he's not good. That's just a lazy argument. Dortmund went for the more experienced a greater scorer in Mkhitaryan; Eriksen was the back-up target, he was never the primary target. For Dortmund to be linked to him just proves he's a great player. He's one of the best pass and move players in his age group.

Adam Maher has only had ONE break-out season. Eriksen has been consistent for 3 years now. (Although ironically he had a very inconsistent 6 months at the start of last season.) Judge the two when Maher is actually closed down in games and when teams learn how to play against him. Eriksen is the better player of the two (in comparison of Maher) as he has shown more. That's not to say Maher isn't good of course. It's just Eriksen is well ahead of development of the two.

Both (Eriksen and Pjanic) are great players at a young age. They're both very smart and great passers with great movement. But as it stands, Eriksen is the better player of the two as he is more consistent. But I've seen A LOT more of Eriksen than I have of Pjanic. Playing out of position with 3 different managers may have caused that.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down