Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'

+2
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'  Empty Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 pm

As reported by Sky Sport 24, Claudio Marchisio by the withdrawal of the national team in Rio de Janeiro has issued important statements about his future and beyond. Here are the first sentences: "I have to talk with the company, I have to understand if they are still important to them. Tevez? And 'a great player, but to play in Juventus are strong reasons".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'  Empty Re: Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 am

Claudio Marchisio confirms his Juventus future is not secure. “I’ll have to talk to them and see if I’m still important.”

The midfielder grew up in the Bianconeri youth academy and has become a symbol for the fans, but the summer has seen repeated rumours of €20moffers from Monaco and Manchester United.

“I will have to talk to Juventus. I want to see if I’m still important for them,” he told journalists in Brazil today.

“If not, then it is only normal for me to look at other teams. It has been said that my intentions are decisive, but it takes two to tango.

“Eventual offers from Manchester United or Monaco make me proud, but nobody has called me. Now I am focusing on the Confederations Cup and after that I’ll understand what’s real and what isn’t.”

Marchisio is in Rio de Janeiro with the Italy squad and there are reports he could start in a more advanced role against Mexico with a 4-3-2-1 system.

“Cesare Prandelli’s philosophy remains the same, so whether I play a few metres further in front or behind makes little difference. I am accustomed to changing position and the Coaches I work with know my versatility.

“The Confederations Cup is a dress rehearsal for the World Cup, but it remains a very important tournament. We must follow up the excellent Euro 2012 performance, while we are also testing ourselves in the climate we’ll see next year.

“The last two games against the Czech Republic and Haiti were unsatisfactory, but we remember before Euro 2012 we had similar fitness problems and they disappeared on our debut.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'  Empty Re: Marchisio : ' I have to talk to Juventus and see if they they see me as important part of the team'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 am

I hope he finds the reassurances he's looking for.

I wish him nothing but the best, no matter what happens.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:46 am

Di Marzio : ' No signs of Juve wanting to sell Marchisio'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 am

jUVE HAS NO REASON TO SELL THIS MAN!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 am

He jovetic transfer to me sounds like has to do with Marchisio replacement more than vucinic as others believe...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 pm

According to the editors oftuttomercatoweb.com, the words of Claudio Marchisio issued by Brazil hide the desire for a renewal: the young Prince wants a contract is not inferior to the other top of Juventus.The company has prepared a contract for more than 4 million a year for Arturo Vidal until 2018 to lock the Chilean in Turin. 3 million more than the signing bonus is now Marchisio, so the school Juve midfielder would take a substantial increase of engagement with a lot of extension of the contract.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

I think this is all a lot of hype over nothing.  It may be a move for a new contract like Devi just posted.  That wouldn't surprise me at all.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Jovetic is not a Marchisio replacement... Laughing

Come on man, he's not a CM.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

how come that one of the most important player in your team according to you guys still need to talk to the club to see how his future will be sorted.

oh, you guys are not concerned with finding a replacement for Pirlo anymore?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Because he's been talk of so much transfer speculation.

However, Juventus have already said we don't want to sell him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:43 pm

I think he just wants a contract on par with Vidal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum