Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday

+2
Art Morte
McAgger
6 posters

Go down

Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday Empty Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:54 pm

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/jalkapallo/art-1288573696973.html

Basic gist

Hyypia "there are two special teams I would want to coach someday: Liverpool and the Finnish national team" 
Also saying "I just want to concentrate on the job at hand. If you think too far ahead, you will find yourself to be unemployed".

Proud Proud There is no doubt in my mind who I want as our manager after Rodgers. 
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday Empty Re: Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Come tomorrow, Sami, come already Proud
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday Empty Re: Hyypia: My dream is to manage Liverpool someday

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Hyypia: "I've always wanted to manage Liverpool, i never said i have a twitter"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 am

& my dream is for Sami to one day fulfill that ambition. Sami has already display his managerial talent within Bayer as it's safe to say with a few more seasoned years and when Rodger's decides to call it quits on his cycle, we can eventually foresee Sami making his prodigal return to Anfield, which can also be used as a morale boost, if results turn negative.

Glad to hear him declare his longing for this situation.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Thank you Sami, but stay in Leverkusen please Proud

I'd self-harm if we ever lose to united 5-0 at Anfield...when their midfield is Jones and Giggs Laughing

one of the Worst home CL performances of all time.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 pm

His team is shitty. Nothing he can do about that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:07 pm

I wouldn't even call the team shitty, but it's just moronic to reply to such a topic on the basis of one single game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 pm

McAgger wrote:His team is shitty. Nothing he can do about that.
We all love Sami, but even Accrington Stanley wouldn't have lost 0-5 to Moyes managed United if their team had belief and organization.

Maybe it's the Neverkusen mentality, but their heads were gone the moment United scored first. Simeone managed to put away the loser tag off Atletico Madrid, and Sami must do the same with Leverkusen to prove he's a top manager.

He's very young with potential, but not there at all by any means. Being such an amazing defender himself, I was appalled by some of their defending today. In both games Valencia destroyed their LB, yet Sami did nothing to change it. He'll learn from this I am sure. just shame it had to happen against United of all teams.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:45 am

:facepalm: rest of the comment tomo

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum