Tomwin Lannister
juve_gigi
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arsenal attempt for Pogba Empty Arsenal attempt for Pogba

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 26, 2013 4:12 pm

British newspapers claim Arsenal will offer £15m to Juventus in a bid to lure Paul Pogba back to the Premier League.

The French international midfielder only left Manchester United last summer when his contract expired, joining Juve as a free agent.

He has been a revelation this season, even prompting Coach Antonio Conte to adjust his tactics to accommodate him in the starting XI.

The Sunday People claims today that Arsene Wenger tried twice before to sign Pogba and is prepared to offer £15m for a third attempt.

However, any such move is extremely unlikely, as Pogba is only 20 and has quickly become a fan favourite.

Arsenal’s other big Serie A target, Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic, also seems to be beyond their reach, as he would prefer to remain in Italy.
=====

Why would Wenger buy from Serie A a league he said is a bad league and from a club that's not big club ... ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Arsenal attempt for Pogba Empty Re: Arsenal attempt for Pogba

Post by juve_gigi Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Arsenal attempt for Pogba Laughing-baby
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Wenger rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Arsenal attempt for Pogba Tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Champions League trophies:

Juventus - 2 and 5 finals
Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

Based on the above I would say Arsenal is not even considered a big club. Aston Villa has won more Champions League trophies then Arsenal. So why would Juventus sell a future Ballon d'Or Winner to a small club like Arsenal??

And for the record, I wouldn't sell Pobga for even $50 million. Juventus are not a selling club and we don't sell our aspiring young players for any price, especially to a small club like Arsenal.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Champions League trophies:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

Based on the above I would say Arsenal is not even considered a big club. Aston Villa has won more Champions League trophies then Arsenal. So why would Juventus sell a future Ballon d'Or Winner to a small club like Arsenal??

And for the record, I wouldn't sell Pobga for even $50 million. Juventus are not a selling club and we don't sell our aspiring young players for any price, especially to a small club like Arsenal.

By that logic, then Ajax is a bigger club than Juve, no?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

no need to insult the club and the fans because of one stupid man and his sayings
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

15mil pounds.. that's about 18mil euros, pretty nice profit already considering we got him for free Very Happy no way we should sell him though

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 27, 2013 12:34 am

El Shaarawy wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

We reached 7 finals and have won 31 Italian championships so I would say no to that logic...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 27, 2013 12:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

no need to insult the club and the fans because of one stupid man and his sayings

Arsenal actually has fans?? eco smile

Just kidding, you are right. They should fire Wenger and get a real coach like Conte and then hopefully their fans will have something to look forward to...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 27, 2013 2:03 am

juve_gigi wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

We reached 7 finals and have won 31 Italian championships so I would say no to that logic...

How did leagues get into this scratch you said CL trophies

juve_gigi wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

And i dont care if you reach 30 finals mate, the number on the shoulder patch counts in the end. You dont sit down and tell your grand children "Ever heard the time we almost clinched the CL but Dortmund won it son?"

juve_gigi wrote:
Arsenal actually has fans??

Just kidding, you are right. They should fire Wenger and get a real coach like Conte and then hopefully their fans will have something to look forward to...

Now i respect most posters here and i wont say anything about the fans, but what does qualify as a "real coach" ? At least Arsene didn't get slaughtered out there by Bayern, meanwhile at Torino the dude couldn't figure out the right tactics to save that furry cat on his head. Arsene has years of experience and great consistency and your comparing him with what some posters dub him as "C*nte"?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 27, 2013 2:20 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

juve_gigi wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

And i dont care if you reach 30 finals mate, the number on the shoulder patch counts in the end. You dont sit down and tell your grand children "Ever heard the time we almost clinched the CL but Dortmund won it son?"

juve_gigi wrote:

Now i respect most posters here and i wont say anything about the fans, but what does qualify as a "real coach" ? At least Arsene didn't get slaughtered out there by Bayern, meanwhile at Torino the dude couldn't figure out the right tactics to save that furry cat on his head. Arsene has years of experience and great consistency and your comparing him with what some posters dub him as "C*nte"?

Slaughtered by Bayern? That would be an overstatement. Now what Bayern did to Barcelona and what Barcelona did to Milan at home would definitely be considered slaughtering.

Haha, C*nte, that's funny. The guy many people consider the best coach in Europe right now and you are ridiculing him and his achievements? Conte took a 7th place team and went undefeated the very next year and now has won 2 straight Scudetti. I think most knowledgable people would consider that a great achievement and would classify him as a great coach, wanted by all the top clubs in Europe.

As for Ajax, yeah I guess you're right, they are much superior to Juventus and a greater team...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am

https://i.imgur.com/mVnQc.gif
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Slaughtered by Bayern? That would be an overstatement. Now what Bayern did to Barcelona and what Barcelona did to Milan at home would definitely be considered slaughtering.

Haha, C*nte, that's funny. The guy many people consider the best coach in Europe right now and you are ridiculing him and his achievements? Conte took a 7th place team and went undefeated the very next year and now has won 2 straight Scudetti. I think most knowledgable people would consider that a great achievement and would classify him as a great coach, wanted by all the top clubs in Europe.

As for Ajax, yeah I guess you're right, they are much superior to Juventus and a greater team...

Please enlighten me on who thinks he is the best coach in Europe, i never ridiculed his achievements, i didn't even mention his achievements. I commend him for steering Juve the right way, but the fact that you're taking a dump on Arsenal ticked me a bit.

Ajax are better than Juve according to your logic, not mine.

And hey, at least we managed to win in our home ground. We scored 2 goals at least, so yeah "slaughtered" would be what Bayern did to Juve and Barca Laughing

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 27, 2013 3:11 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

juve_gigi wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

juve_gigi wrote:

calm down el as I said no need to insult fans and clubs because of someones statement.

same goes for you gigi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 am

Sorry Devi, dont want to cause problems
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

what did wenger say?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 am

Am I reading something wrong or did you say arsenal has 0 CL's?

Pretty sure they won it with wenger in the early 2000's
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 am

REWB wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Nottingham Forest - 2
Aston Villa - 1
Celtic - 1
Arsenal - zero

what did wenger say?
That Juve is smal club, Italian leageu is bad and that kinds of stupid statements mostly insulting. Now maybe the media twisted but I remember of a video on football italia ...

El Shaarawy wrote:Sorry Devi, dont want to cause problems
Np bro you know you are welcomed here Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Am I reading something wrong or did you say arsenal has 0 CL's?

rofl

u wot m8?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Am I reading something wrong or did you say arsenal has 0 CL's?

2006. Barcelona 2 Arsenal 1... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Wenger is a terrific manager and a highly intelligent man. I mean, look how much he rustled you guys with comments made nearly a year ago Laughing
And everything he said was basically true, the Italian league isn't the most attractive destination right now. Crucify a person for an opinion and then crucify the club that employs him and the fans that adore him? Seems... stupid

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Luca wrote:Wenger is a terrific manager and a highly intelligent man. I mean, look how much he rustled you guys with comments made nearly a year ago Laughing
And everything he said was basically true, the Italian league isn't the most attractive destination right now. Crucify a person for an opinion and then crucify the club that employs him and the fans that adore him? Seems... stupid

It not about the league its about comments aimed at Juve and made about Juve ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Arsene Wenger called us a small club and said basically Serie A is crap and inferior to the Premier League. His opinion is clouded by the facts:

Fact #1:

Champions League winners by country since 1985:

Italia - 8
Spain - 7
England - 4
Germany - 3

Fact #2:

World Cup winners by country since 1982:

Italia - 2
Brazil - 2
Germany - 1
France - 1
Spain - 1
Argentina - 1
England - 0

By the FACTS above it shows Italia as the superior country in both club and country over any other European country. But don't let the facts get in the way of anyone's argument.

Arsenal is a great club and we shouldn't have to put them down for stupid comments from their manager, so I apologize for offending any Arsenal fans by my previous comments. But for Wenger to say that Juventus is a small club and that Serie A is irrelevant is a joke. Legends like Sir Alex, Mourinho, Guardiola and Ancelotti, guys who have actually won the Champions League on multiple occasions would never make stupid and untrue statements like that. But Wenger who has never won a Champions League and isn't even in the same league as the coaches I just mentioned can talk smack like that and show zero respect to the greatest Italian team ever? Whatever.

Wenger is a chump and Juventus is going to win the Champions League next year with the best coach in Europe. Then we can compare resumes between Conte and Wenger.

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 27, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm with Gigi on this.

Arsene took a cheap shot at our Club and our league. Of course people are going to respond negatively about his club and his league.

But, having said that Arsene was talking Juventus up when we done well in the CL. I can't find a source but I remember reading what he had to say about us and some other teams in the K.O stages.

But for him to call Juventus more or less a small club is stupidity. At the end of the day Arsenal under his watch have become somewhat of a feeder club. It was disrespectful and came across as arrogant. And it's hard to accept any form of arrogance from a man who is in a club with a big budget at his disposal and can't even win a domestic cup in 10 years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: