Why have we got so few Bayern Munich fans?

+24
Adit
Motogp69
ExtremistEnigma
RED
drakefyre
VivaStPauli
Casciavit
urbaNRoots
BarcaLearning
Red Alert
ioilersrock448
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
Kick
Lupi
Pedram
la bestia negra
Dante
RealGunner
Zealous
Art Morte
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why have we got so few Bayern Munich fans? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why have we got so few Bayern Munich fans?

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Im not sure but I just know that TV coverage is cheap for the league compared to say the EPL and the La Liga....thats why in some cases it gets more attention since its more seen Razz The other thing is probably the star effect and the promotion they do. EPL teams often visit Asia and I dont think any of the German teams do? EPL and La Liga know how to market their image and stars, German league probably can learn to do more of that if they wanna gain more coverage and fan base around the globe.

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why have we got so few Bayern Munich fans? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why have we got so few Bayern Munich fans?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun May 26, 2013 7:05 pm

The lack of ManU fans on the forums may also have the same explanation
hahahahah brilliant rofl
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon May 27, 2013 3:00 am

Admittedly, what is there to comment on, we have essentially a perfect team right now except for certain positions of depth on our bench. Outside of the hiring of Pep, which I'm still not a fan of, I've devoted most of my time talking about Spurs and Roma.

Don't worry though, the "real" fans are coming, I saw them all in the pub after Saturday's final.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by 6960000 Mon May 27, 2013 7:47 pm

McAgger wrote:With Pep as manager next season. Gotze joining. Them winning CL already. I see the bandwagon at its peak atm. We'll see may more joining in and then pretending they've been supporting Bayern since 1990s.

Laughing

Where I live, they don't broadcast the Bundesliga on Fox Soccer and Beinsport at all. Bayern just don't have as much exposure as the others.
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Why?

Because Bundesliga is not popular as the other leagues.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue May 28, 2013 1:21 am

Dont worry, bayern fans will increase day by day. Especially as Pep has moved cheers
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue May 28, 2013 1:33 am

Adit wrote:Why?

Because Bundesliga is not popular as the other leagues.

I thought it was because it's hard to improve on perfection :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 am

drakefyre wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:There aren't many Man Utd fans either?

Not saying Bundesliga's a bad league or anything, but I think that's the reason there aren't many Bayern fans.

Man Utd and Bayern Munich aren't related at all. And they're not even in the same league. So what does that have to do with anything? scratch

Well , I'd presume there are not much Bayern fans on an English forum cos the majority of them do not speak English .

The lack of ManU fans on the forums may also have the same explanation Very Happy

omfg ahahhahaaahahahha
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue May 28, 2013 10:38 am

drakefyre wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:There aren't many Man Utd fans either?

Not saying Bundesliga's a bad league or anything, but I think that's the reason there aren't many Bayern fans.

Man Utd and Bayern Munich aren't related at all. And they're not even in the same league. So what does that have to do with anything? scratch

Well , I'd presume there are not much Bayern fans on an English forum cos the majority of them do not speak English .

The lack of ManU fans on the forums may also have the same explanation Very Happy
rofl

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Well, there are an ample number of German language Bayern, other clubs and general football forums, and I guess a lot of people just don't bother with international forums as there are always tons of people ridiculing the Bundesliga for being inferior. Why should one bother to keep up with those, especially as we know it is not the truth? ^^

You know, it is tedious to always hear how great the EPL/Spanish Liga/etc is and that it is not worthwhile to watch the BL ever, while it is as far off the truth as it can get. So most stay in forums where BL knowledgeable people are and one can bicker indepth about the clubs (especially about clubs other than Bayern and Dortmund as we actually have not only two clubs in the BL but a couple more Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Still, the BundesLegacy is going strong Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2