OLpower
Mr_Puyol
furiouswindbottom
REWB
RealGunner
45 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich - The Champions Of Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - The Champions Of Europe

Post by Dante Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:39

Zealous wrote:LMAO Galliani in the background

probably to ask a loan from Merkel or talk with other presidents about free players Proud

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich - The Champions Of Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - The Champions Of Europe

Post by Albiceleste Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:45

Bayern are favorites to retain it as well if you ask me

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by footballfan12 Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:50

This game was really good if it was barca playing im sure it wouldnt have been this enthrilling

footballfan12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:56

Albiceleste wrote:Bayern are favorites to retain it as well if you ask me

They actualy are , even though many said that for almost any past winner the day they won the final .. However , reaching a 3rd consecutive final in a row , that's something else. Seeing how strong they have already invested in signing Pep and Gotze though , i wouldn't exclude it . They have huge ambitions.

I'd wager they are fully capable of reaching yet another semi final , don't know from thereafter .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:11

1. Bayern could have been the first to repeat at CL champions.

2. Dortmund are not on the rise. They will lose Lewa as well. Maybe even Hummels or Reus.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:18

3lite wrote:1. Bayern could have been the first to repeat at CL champions.

2. Dortmund are not on the rise. They will lose Lewa as well. Maybe even Hummels or Reus.

Your 2nd point is absolute bs.

Even if they lose player, they'll get a lot of money for it.

I remember people saying BVB will go back to being a mid-table club after they lost Sahin and Barrios went to shit back in 2011. I hate this

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:18

El Gunner wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Dortmund would have been the fairytale winners, but you have to say that Bayern Munich deserved it the most.

Once you, as a neutral Dortmund-supporter-on-the-night, get over the slight disappointment, you'll probably see the bright side of such persons winning the Champions League whose careers really deserve it, like Heynckes, Robben, Ribery and Lahm.

Congratulations to Bayern Thumbs up
Don't forget Schweini Proud

Deliberately left him out coz the most overrated player in today's game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:21

tears of joy Proud
unbelievable night i was at a pub and it was the 88th minute suddenly the bartender starts talking to me and i have no idea what is going on and then suddenly a wild scream from the commentator

and bammmm here i am
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:24

Under Klopp ? I'd argue otherwise.. they invest a bit this summer and they will be again in the semis next season. The team they already have won't just dissapear you know.But they have to invest 100%, with or without Lewandowski.

Also , they have already lost important players in the past and they came back stronger. I think Lewa could stay , but who knows? Even if he doesn't , Klopp will find his replacement.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:32

la bestia negra wrote:tears of joy Proud
unbelievable night i was at a pub and it was the 88th minute suddenly the bartender starts talking to me and i have no idea what is going on and then suddenly a wild scream from the commentator

and bammmm here i am

Must be a great night for you. Congrats . Bayern fully deserved the CL this season.

Btw Robben's and Piggy's reaction to the end of the final :bow:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:33

Dante wrote:
la bestia negra wrote:tears of joy Proud

and bammmm here i am

Must be a great night for you. Congrats . Bayern fully deserved the CL this season.

Btw Robben's and Piggy's reaction to the end of the final :bow:

thank you and

believe me it was the same reaction throughout all bayern fans
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:34

Harry Redknapp wrote:

I remember people saying BVB will go back to being a mid-table club after they lost Sahin and Barrios went to shit back in 2011. I hate this forum

They'll get money for sold players, but no club can take it forever losing their better players. Imagine us losing Suarez, we'd get a lot of money but we couldn't replace him with the same caliber player. The way I see it is that Dortmund are at crossroads where they will either keep on growing or will look back on this time as when this era of theirs reached its peak.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Sun 26 May 2013 - 0:35

Harry Redknapp wrote:

I remember people saying BVB will go back to being a mid-table club after they lost Sahin and Barrios went to shit back in 2011. I hate this forum

I remember people saying BVB will go back to being a mid-table club after they lost Sahin and Barrios went to shit back in 2011. I hate this

When a team is not on the rise, they aren't on the fall either. Dortmund will still be solid come next year, but I don't see this type of CL success from them again. Meaning Germany is dominant but EPL is still the tope league in the world.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun 26 May 2013 - 1:00

Huge congrats to Bayern, deserving winners and since I have a soft spot for them, I would have hated for them to lose and be known as chokers.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun 26 May 2013 - 1:02

Please do not turn this into a league vs league thread.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 26 May 2013 - 1:20

Bayern Munich - The Champions Of Europe - Page 3 579448_596364297048118_930110825_n

Twisted Evil
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sun 26 May 2013 - 7:52

Bayern Munich - The Champions Of Europe - Page 3 Philipp-lahm-bastian-schweinsteiger-bayern-munich-champions-league-final_2950425

Finally they have won.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 26 May 2013 - 8:00

Art Morte wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Dortmund would have been the fairytale winners, but you have to say that Bayern Munich deserved it the most.

Once you, as a neutral Dortmund-supporter-on-the-night, get over the slight disappointment, you'll probably see the bright side of such persons winning the Champions League whose careers really deserve it, like Heynckes, Robben, Ribery and Lahm.

Congratulations to Bayern Thumbs up
Don't forget Schweini Proud

Deliberately left him out coz the most overrated player in today's game.

Overrated? He's been the best midfielder in Europe by far this season.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 26 May 2013 - 10:20

Art Morte wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:

They'll get money for sold players, but no club can take it forever losing their better players. Imagine us losing Suarez, we'd get a lot of money but we couldn't replace him with the same caliber player. The way I see it is that Dortmund are at crossroads where they will either keep on growing or will look back on this time as when this era of theirs reached its peak.
Agree with THIS
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 26 May 2013 - 10:36

Robben finally gets redemption....this guy have been so unlucky for so long it seems Very Happy Glad he got the winner. I remember seeing him first him in Europ 96 I think he was a kid and a true star and can be considered a great player. He and Ribery, Schwine, so many there at Bayern finally wins the big one!

Jupp Heynckes, fitting finale for him. Happy for Lahm too, what a legend.

A few questions:

Who does the transfer decisions for Bayern? I mean this season, Dante, Martinez, Mandazic have all been so great!

Do u think it was second yellow Dante should have been off?

Robbery have been together for many seasons now, and finally they succeeded, so u think they should now be considered among the great players in history?

Congrats to Bayern! And who a worthy opponent Dortmund, I hope they continue their path, truly respectable team!

:bow: cheers
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 26 May 2013 - 10:44

Albiceleste wrote:one of the best CL finals in a long time.

Dortmund started very well but faded as the game went on.

Ribery and Dante shouldve been sent off as well imo

Bayern are deserved winners though, robben has redeemed himself. this is a historic season for bayern no doubt

Btw javi martinez is world class, Barca missed out on him, 40m bargain.

Totally agree. Barca beat Man U twice were so one sided Very Happy Inter Bayern was cagey and Milito was the difference. Last season was Meh luck for Chelsea. This final was awesome. Dortmund surprised and dominated, but their problem is missing chances. Then Bayern physically so strong just came back into it, Robbery turned up and Muller owning. Martinez is almost like Busquets, just more physical and defensive, unflashy, but the way he pushs pressure on the midfield and win the ball back. Class and suits Bayern perfectly.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 26 May 2013 - 10:54

One of the best CL finals I've seen... Dortmund should be proud of their performance, one bit of extra quality decided the game.

Congratulations to Bayern fans here, Bayern were lucky last night that Dante didn't get sent off for some reason but admittedly are the best team in the world right now.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun 26 May 2013 - 11:10

FCB passing the torch to FCB Proud

FCBasel for 2017 Proud
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun 26 May 2013 - 12:13

"Tell them The Messiah send his regards after winning the Champions league"
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Sun 26 May 2013 - 13:05

WHAT A FINAL!!! Best since 2005 imo.

Bayern deserving winners but I will shed a tear when this wonderful Dortmund side is broken up, lets hope they can rebuild and come back playing the same trilling style of football. In Kloppo I trust!
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 26 May 2013 - 16:10

Feels good when the right team wins the competition. Bayern this season have been a level above every other team in Europe. Congrats to them.

Dortmund and their fans can be proud of themselves. They've won over every neutral fan and have played some of the best attacking football I've seen in ages. Great young team. Losing Goetz is a big blow, but if they can keep Lew + make some good signings in the summer, they'll be back competing for the CL next season again.

Great game of football. Enjoyed every bit of it. Dortmund started out well and had the majority of the chances, but it was obvious that not converting those chances will bite them back. They ran out of steam in the 2nd half and Bayern took control and over powered them eventually. Redemption for Robben after last season's final.

Stand out players for me were Rues, Martinez, Weidenfeller and Robben.

Ref chocked and should have sent off Dante and Ribery during the game.

CL is the greatest competition in the world.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next