La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread

+4
Lupi
Eivindo
flameas
McLewis
8 posters

Go down

La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread Empty La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread

Post by McLewis Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread F784484326004181a623d24ee77deea0-43194-1369324480

My sentiments somewhat Laughing

What a match we have on our hands here though.

Squad news is that 'Hos is fit again and AA has tried him out at RB. Might be a good move considering his ability to defend well and doesn't seem to have a problem getting forward when he can. This also works because Torosidis could miss out as he's been training separately in the gym and with physiotherapy, meaning he's got a knock of some sort. Pjanic was tried as the creative hub of a 3-man midfield along with Bradley and DDR as the pivots.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread Empty Re: La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread

Post by flameas Thu May 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Marquinhos at RB could be great.

Any news on Hernanes? will he play? I hope no Very Happy

Anyway, we are sort of favorites, I guess.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread Empty Re: La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread

Post by Eivindo Thu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm

flameas wrote:Marquinhos at RB could be great.

Any news on Hernanes? will he play? I hope no Very Happy

Anyway, we are sort of favorites, I guess.

hmm
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri May 24, 2013 4:35 am

:coffee: Actually there is no clear favorite in this game , if you consider Nazio haven't lost Darby in 4 games and to add to that destro and florenzi missed trainings for u21 campaign , its a close game , i hope we make it to EL safe and sound
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri May 24, 2013 11:35 am

I coudnt give a rats ass about EL, its the throphy I want. Its been a while since the last one.

And to be fair, in last derby, which was with AA, we looked better than Lazio, and lately we have been in better form. We should have beaten Milan also.

Lazio, meanwhile, have been quite dreaful lately.Ofcourse it doesnt mean anything in a derby, but still.
Also, I wonder what formation we will use. The 4-2-3-1 worked well against Napoli, but when totti returns.. where will he play? The 4-3-3 is too unbalanced in my opinion. Also, Maquinho must play. That dude has been on fire lately.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri May 24, 2013 4:04 pm

hmm dodo? hmm

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri May 24, 2013 5:13 pm

probably our first choice in leftback
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 am

This guy, again..

La Derby della Capitale Discussion Thread Totti1sp5
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 pm

*bleep* everything..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 26, 2013 7:01 pm

This team lacks passion and has no balls,*bleep* pathetic performance.These players need to take a good long hard luck at themselves.

PS - fire that Moron AA asap
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun May 26, 2013 7:06 pm

lazio played dirty.. ledesma should have been sent off ages ago.. bradley should never join an attack again.. pathetic..

why we played long balls? stupid..

this hurts too much
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun May 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Sad showing by us for the biggest game of the year.

Lazio deserved this game. They deserved to play in Europe next year. Going far in all three competitions they were in, and only injuries kept them from securing a EL berth by default.\

We have a long way to go, and this game just proves it...Totti was swamped by Onazi all night, had no where to go, was rendered useless and I don't understand starting DDR in this match, esp with Bradley on the field.

Will be an interesting summer to say the least.

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Sell, Sell , Sell Sabatini.

Ps. Taddei got a haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Fortunately im too drunk to say anything too stupid and get myself banned from the forum..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 am

rofl we are not in Europe again , we don't perform nor get result rofl

cant point finger at anyone specific and call it a day but im shocked why AA didn't use pjanic or perrotta

and if i was in charge i would have tried to sell DDR and use his salary to get mourinho eco smile but Baldini goes for his men loving process of coarse

congrats to lazio , they deserved it
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon May 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:This team lacks passion and has no balls,*bleep* pathetic performance.These players need to take a good long hard luck at themselves...while getting their asses kicked out the door

PS - fire that Moron AA asap

Agreed
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon May 27, 2013 8:12 pm

any roma fan who gontratulates lazio isnt a roma fan
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 pm

:coffee: Lazio has more serie b Trophy , they are a strong team ! eco smile but i believe they did better than Roma , you can only fix problems when u admit that they exist
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 28, 2013 12:51 am

Lazio were not better than Roma. We dominated the game, had the better chances and failed to put them away. They simply took their chance, however fortunate it was (can't blame Lobont completely for spilling that infront of Lulic).

This team is not built to win cups just yet. The mentality is not there, as this game no doubt showed. Simply put, these lads bottled it. They do not know how to step up and face a challenge head on without losing their heads and until that happens, we'll continue to be the lovable losers. As for AA, well this team's fragile mentality reflects directly on the leadership they were given (or lack thereof). This team needed him most to lead and get them going for this game and he failed to do that. This was the ultimate interview for the permanent job and he simply didn't do enough. For that, he must go, but I bear no ill will towards him. He's been a loyal servant of the club and was called upon to do a job, which he did more or less. We are definitely not worse off than last year, but unfortunately, we aren't better off and that is crucial.

Many of us tire of losing, but we must remember: This is still a project and this team is still a work in progress. We definitely should've beaten this Lazio side on talent alone, but talent doesn't win matches and we were shown that yet again this weekend. Lazio showed grit and played like utter shit, but still won. They have never been known to play expressive football, but none the less, they have the better recent derby record and have consistently done better than us, season in and season out. That should tell us all something.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down