Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35

+4
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
Winter is Coming
danyjr
8 posters

Go down

Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35 Empty Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35

Post by danyjr Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Barça's starting XI: Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Adriano, Alba, Song, Iniesta, Cesc, Alexis, Messi and Tello.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35 Empty Re: Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35

Post by danyjr Sun May 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Great game by Sánchez so far, looks like a totally different player.

Óliver Torres Shocked - this guy's a genius. I remember him in the U17 European Championship, he definitely caught my eyes more than the rest (Deulofeu, Alcácer, etc.)

Alba shows how mediocre he is. Guy's got zero composure on the ball, can't defend and suffers from poor decision making. Definitely not a defender. I can see why people want a LB to join this summer.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35 Empty Re: Atlético Madrid - FC Barcelona | Sun May 12th | La Liga Matchday 35

Post by Winter is Coming Sun May 12, 2013 9:39 pm

It was a disappointing game to watch. I'm glad we got the 3 points now 3 more wins and will get RM 100 point mark, but I see us getting stopped in those three games, the defence and teams overall performance has been woeful. It seems Tito, took out Pep golden rules, move up steadily, and move up together. As well as the whole team contributing in attack and defence, but that has been non existence this season.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm

I don't really think we quite care about the 100 point mark, and even if we reach it, we won't score 120 goals. I personally felt Tello was the better one in our front line. It's a bit worrying that Messi got re-injured, I hear he is definitely out for the rest of the season.

The switch to the 3-3-1-3 was interesting for this season and it worked wonders.

Oh and can we please stop starting Adriano? No point really, give his time to Bartra.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Messi injured again. Terrible way of managing his injury.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't really think we quite care about the 100 point mark, and even if we reach it, we won't score 120 goals. I personally felt Tello was the better one in our front line. It's a bit worrying that Messi got re-injured, I hear he is definitely out for the rest of the season.

The switch to the 3-3-1-3 was interesting for this season and it worked wonders.

Oh and can we please stop starting Adriano? No point really, give his time to Bartra.

Agree. Thought the change in formation really gave us an extra spark and its a shame we dont use this so often...
I don't understand why Adriano is playing at CB at all especially when Bartra has played better than him in the CB position... I feel like maybe Bartra will go on loan next season with the way this is going...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 pm

I couldn't watch the game. Only 3 responses so far? Did anyone else even watch Sad EDIT: That's a bit better

Also, who cares about the 100 point mark? Or any record for that matter. I'm sure Barca doesn't as well. I wouldn't be opposed to pretty much purely youth right now.

I wanna see some JDS before he imminently leaves.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 12, 2013 11:56 pm

CBarca wrote:I couldn't watch the game. Only 3 responses so far? Did anyone else even watch Sad

I did. Was a meh game. Both teams didn't look like they cared much. Tito played Alves for the 11th time in a row until he finally went off injured. Only a few minutes later Adriano (who played at centerback ahead of Bartra for no apparant reason) had his obligatory injury as well. Tito used up all his substitutions in the 60 minute mark. Then Messi went off injured. Then Barca played with 10 men and somehow turned a 0-1 into a 2-1 victory. The end.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 am

So I guess it took our whole team getting injured to start seeing some youth get game time.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum