Art Morte
Lex
rwo power
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio Empty Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Just saw it on Guardian.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio Empty Re: Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio

Post by RealGunner Thu May 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Come to Arsenal you beast
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio Empty Re: Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio

Post by rwo power Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 pm

I bet he just got a special fee from NikeUK XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm

rwo power wrote:I bet he just got a special fee from NikeUK XD
A year's supply of pies hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Past his peak anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 09, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm one of those people who believe that we're yet to see Rooney's best since he's always been played as a Gk/LB/DM/AM/LW but rarely as a second striker where a player of his attributes should play
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm

manutd will be making a big mistake if they sell Rooney. and personally i feel incredibly sorry for Rooney... after all the problems in the past, he patched things with the club and got back to good terms.

love to see wooney in Arsenal..

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Rooney is still Yaniteds best player. I don't care what people say. Any team would be lucky to have him. I'd take him in Madrid in a heartbeat if we didn't have Benz.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Would be epic of he joined Arsenal hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Rooney likes Old ladies hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Oh man Rooney at Juve will be incredible.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by paddy Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

He's such a tit, this is classic Rooney

paddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Rooney likes Old ladies hmm
rofl

I also agree that he still United's best player. And I'd welcome him with big open arms at Arsenal. But then again, we won't pay him his big amount of wages
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri May 10, 2013 12:33 am

Rooney is good enough to start any team in the world, although in all seriousness i cant imagine him leaving England becuase hes too dumb to learn a second language Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri May 10, 2013 3:17 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Oh man Rooney at Juve will be incredible.
Not happening. I highly doubt Marotta will pay what United will want for him, much less what Rooney will want per-week.

There are a very select few clubs that can/will pay Rooney the wages he's supposedly on: PSG, RM, City, and Bayern among others.

I'm of the opinion that he fits Guardiola's conception of a CF far better than any of the strikers currently there. Then again, I'm sure City would get a certain perverse satisfaction from taking Rooney from the red half of Manchester.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri May 10, 2013 3:22 am

Messi-Rooney partnership incoming?

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 10, 2013 3:53 am

My sources say he's heading to Tottenham.

EDIT: You sneaky devil.

Last edited by CBarca on Fri May 10, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 10, 2013 5:30 am

If he went to Barca it would amazing. You would have Maradona (Messi) and Wele playing together Proud

Pedro Messi Winger
Iniesta Rooney
Busquets
Alaba CB Pique Alves

Can rotate Messi and Rooney, with either as a SS.

Honestly even thought I dislike Shrek I would take him at City.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Fri May 10, 2013 5:54 am

Happened months ago along with Cleverly, probably just an agreement with nike Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio 2859867778
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri May 10, 2013 6:38 am

My god, the reaction to him getting sold to Arsenal would create title waves of insanity all across the internet.

Even though the odds are like a million to one.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 am

donttreadonred wrote:There are a very select few clubs that can/will pay Rooney the wages he's supposedly on: PSG, RM, City, and Bayern among others.

I'm of the opinion that he fits Guardiola's conception of a CF far better than any of the strikers currently there. Then again, I'm sure City would get a certain perverse satisfaction from taking Rooney from the red half of Manchester.
Well, Bayern could likely pay the wages, but would they want that? I seriously doubt it.

Last edited by rwo power on Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : me and my typos)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri May 10, 2013 7:13 am

Won't go to barcelona. He would not be able to compete with Messi for the Striker spot. Most likely to madrid. He fits the galactico style, but I don't think he would be an improvement over Benzema.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 10, 2013 7:28 am

What a scum, hes done this a few years back in order to get a pay rise, and now hes at it again. If he wants to leave, or unhappy about something, he should discuss it with the club directly, who treated him so well, not to mention Fergie, and not do whatever he wants without respect.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 10, 2013 7:49 am

I think he's done pretty well keeping his mouth shut all season. A plyaer of his stature getting benched all those timesthis year... surprised it didn't blow up sooner. This has everything to do about wanting to play. He's not 22... he's 27. These are his last few prime years.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri May 10, 2013 8:40 am

Nirgall wrote:Won't go to barcelona. He would not be able to compete with Messi for the Striker spot. Most likely to madrid. He fits the galactico style, but I don't think he would be an improvement over Benzema.

Rooney removes "Manchester United player" from his Twitter bio Tumblr_lvony44TXq1r6tob1o1_500
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next