Eivindo
Il Diavolo
Dante
Milantildeath
shamr9pato
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man Empty I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man

Post by shamr9pato Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 pm

For all Pirlo lovers, Some of what he said on his book,

When I was a kid all my teammates at Brescia's youth team wouldn't pass me the ball because I was better than them.

I decided that I wouldn't pass them the ball so I started to dribble the other team and my teammates on my own, they can't score a goal together but I can on my own.

After 2006's world cup I stopped talking Italian when people stopped me and I was talking in Spanish because my heart, soul and mind I was already a Madrista with 5 years contract and an unbelievable salary.

I didn't know where Milan will be after the world cup but one thing for sure I won't play in Serie B

In less than one minute Capello has convinced me to come to Madrid, perhaps because I saw the paycheck before the phone call happened.

I was imagining myself in the white jersey of Madrid then my agent called saying Galliani stopped the move.

I rushed to Milanello and I saw Galliani, my agent was telling him that Andrea wants Madrid, Galliani said "No he is not going anywhere"

Galliani gave me a new 5 year contract and he told me you write the salary you want, after alot of thought i signed.

After turning Madrid down I have to lie about the whole thing saying "What Madrid? I am fine in Milan"

I was so upset after all of this, Madrid is better than Milan it is more charming than Milan. it has a better future and overall the club is better than Milan.

When the season ended we won the Champions league, somehow it comforted me or the year could have been alot worse.

Thank you Allegri for kicking his ass out.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man Empty Re: I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man

Post by Milantildeath Sat May 04, 2013 7:39 pm

I hated Pirlo in his last season at Milan. He is just confirming to everyone the idiot he really is. Such a great player, such a shit man.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man Empty Re: I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man

Post by Dante Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Are we sure this is a legimitate translation? On the other hand , how much misinterpretated could this get ..

Not sure what to say here , but i can't comprehent Pirlo being such a c**t. It's absurd.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sat May 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Wow! He actually wrote that. Mad

I did lose respect for him when he decided to leave for Juventus (of all the clubs in the world) for more money. But that decision was understandable because he was not getting any time in Milan. And it proved to be a good decision as he rediscovered himself in Juventus. And I was happy for him, until now.

All the years he spent in Milan, all he won, all he achieved. The Pirlo we know would never have existed if not for Milan. He would probably be still dribbling his teammates had Ancelotti and Milan not molded his talent the way they did.

This is just :facepalm:
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Can someone translate this please ?Or at least confirm it's the same? I took it from a guy in a FB fan page , claiming it's the actual part of the book . I only understand the Vaffa....lo Laughing

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man BJXsQccCMAA1t7V
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Shocked. Always something nonchalant about him on the pitch, turns out he was full of himself after all. Each time he licks his upper lip before a free kick, fuk dat lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat May 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Dante wrote:Can someone translate this please ?Or at least confirm it's the same? I took it from a guy in a FB fan page , claiming it's the actual part of the book . I only understand the Vaffa....lo Laughing

I have officially lost all my respect to pirlo as a man BJXsQccCMAA1t7V

I'm not going to translate everything, because I'm lazy. Basically saying the exact same thing Shamr9pato said in the first post of this thread. Bascially glorifying Madrid and saying they are better than Milan. Also talking about how he had to fake being happy at Milan, and that he new nothing about Madrid interest. Vaffanculo.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 pm

I see . Not sure i get this part however : "and that he new nothing about Madrid interest."

By the way , i can already see what Baresi will have to say about this Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat May 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Pirlo Proud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 pm

I am pretty shellshocked at this too.

even though I don't have to read the book, when pirlo said something like oh, as my parting gift galliani gave me just a pen!

wtf... whatever u get, you take it as a gift that someone gave it from the bottom of their heart.... even if it is small. it was about respect.

so what did pirlo expect... multi million dollar bonus paycheck or a f...kin ferrari?

that alone shocked me..

everyone, incl. galliani was upset that our sporting ties came to an end with pirlo and it showed that the last day of the training everyone embraced and cried for him...

its unbelievable he could say something like this.

a little bit like leonardo persona there... he kept all inside and suddenly let it explode. something that shouldn't have been disclosed in public... even bitter things and always remember good times.

I hate it, when these players... they have problems with few people in club.. they talk like this so publicly... and completely ignoring the circumstances that these words would hurt innocent fans who had been supporting him for years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 pm

This doesn't change my view of Andrea in the least bit. I choose to remember all of what he has done for us rather than being bitter about him speaking his mind. If anyone read his full memoirs they would realize this chapter merely covers his thoughts on different time periods. At the time Madrid were a far more attractive destination than Milan who were stagnant, stale and redundant in our rapid decline. Never heard about how Redondo compared Milan positively compared to Madrid? Pirlo like any legend needed a change of scenery which is why his performances took a slight dip since such artistic players want incremental changes.

Success at different times defines the allure of a club on a temporary scale.

The guy grew up watching La Liga over Serie A and idolized Madrid & Barca teams to which was always his dream. At least he didn't force out a move and speak during the time of our club. Milan recently already has a record of treating certain players poorly and neglectfully as Pirlo was no exception. The fact that his goodbye present was a stock Milan pen given to the likes of Jose Mari, is a god damn disgrace. He is only human and I respect him for speaking his mind in what is a journal that is supposed to embrace such acts. Highly blown out of proportion.

I will forever remember what he was and did for us and not a few outspoken words. He always was outspoken when he actually spoke.

Good riddance
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Arquitecto wrote:This doesn't change my view of Andrea in the least bit. I choose to remember all of what he has done for us rather than being bitter about him speaking his mind. If anyone read his full memoirs they would realize this chapter merely covers his thoughts on different time periods. At the time Madrid were a far more attractive destination than Milan who were stagnant, stale and redundant in our rapid decline. Never heard about how Redondo compared Milan positively compared to Madrid? Pirlo like any legend needed a change of scenery which is why his performances took a slight dip since such artistic players want incremental changes.

The guy grew up watching La Liga over Serie A and idolized Madrid & Barca teams to which was always his dream. At least he didn't force out a move and speak during the time of our club. Milan recently already has a record of treating certain players poorly and neglectfully as Pirlo was no exception. The fact that his goodbye present was a stock Milan pen given to the likes of Jose Mari, is a god damn disgrace. He is only human and I respect him for speaking his mind in what is a journal that is supposed to embrace such acts. Highly blown out of proportion.

I will forever remember what he was and did for us and not a few outspoken words. He always was outspoken when he actually spoke.

Good riddance

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun May 05, 2013 12:16 am

Arquitecto wrote:This doesn't change my view of Andrea in the least bit. I choose to remember all of what he has done for us rather than being bitter about him speaking his mind. If anyone read his full memoirs they would realize this chapter merely covers his thoughts on different time periods. At the time Madrid were a far more attractive destination than Milan who were stagnant, stale and redundant in our rapid decline. Never heard about how Redondo compared Milan positively compared to Madrid? Pirlo like any legend needed a change of scenery which is why his performances took a slight dip since such artistic players want incremental changes.

Good riddance
I don't think anyone here is forgetting what Pirlo did for us. He was a great player and still is. And his feelings towards joining Real Madrid are also understandable, every footballer wants to go to Real or Barca (although I never understand why, since so many have failed to live the "Spanish-dream"). Milan was also unstable and could have been relegated, so Pirlo had every right to look for alternatives. However, what bothers me is that saying all these things makes no sense. It will only harm his reputation with Milanisti, and the fact that he is willing to say these thing, means he does not care about what the Milanisti think of him and has no love for Milan.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 05, 2013 3:08 am

Madrista, heart, mind and soul. Is later convinced to go to Barcelona by Guardiola. Laughing

I will never forget what Pirlo did for us, however his indignation concerning the manner in which the club handled his departure falls on deaf ears. His refusal to play for the greater good of the team rather than himself was disgraceful. Complaining that he was not to be used at the base of our formation is an insult to Van Bommel, who, whilst Pirlo was injured, ensured that we only conceded 4 league goals in the second half of the season. Pirlo acts as if he was being asked to change to accommodate Traore.

Pirlo gave a lot to our club, however of all of the old guard, I miss him the least - Kahladze aside lol. Van Bommel was only with us for 18 months, but Pirlo could learn a lot from him about what it actually means to love a club.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:16 am

Il Diavolo wrote:

Good riddance
I don't think anyone here is forgetting what Pirlo did for us. He was a great player and still is. And his feelings towards joining Real Madrid are also understandable, every footballer wants to go to Real or Barca (although I never understand why, since so many have failed to live the "Spanish-dream"). Milan was also unstable and could have been relegated, so Pirlo had every right to look for alternatives. However, what bothers me is that saying all these things makes no sense. It will only harm his reputation with Milanisti, and the fact that he is willing to say these thing, means he does not care about what the Milanisti think of him and has no love for Milan.

well said mate. i feel the same. his professionalism was great in milan but to come out and say something like this. he obviously didnt think that it would hurt people that supported him all these years.

lets be frank, even if he was playing for juve, there were still lot of support shown by milanista.

seems like pirlo didnt give a good thought about this. i think he doesnt care either. he has new support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 am

dostoevsky wrote:Madrista, heart, mind and soul. Is later convinced to go to Barcelona by Guardiola. Laughing

I will never forget what Pirlo did for us, however his indignation concerning the manner in which the club handled his departure falls on deaf ears. His refusal to play for the greater good of the team rather than himself was disgraceful. Complaining that he was not to be used at the base of our formation is an insult to Van Bommel, who, whilst Pirlo was injured, ensured that we only conceded 4 league goals in the second half of the season. Pirlo acts as if he was being asked to change to accommodate Traore.

Pirlo gave a lot to our club, however of all of the old guard, I miss him the least - Kahladze aside lol. Van Bommel was only with us for 18 months, but Pirlo could learn a lot from him about what it actually means to love a club.

its unbelievable.. that van bommel who was only with us for least amount of time had enormous respect and courtesy for us, while equally speaking highly of Bayern and Barcelona and PSV.

he has never come out and speak out of context about any club he has played for and put bad thoughts out so publicly.

so hence i have more respect for van bommel than pirlo and cassano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:21 am

it still surprises me.. did he also say something like ... he thinks conte is better than Sacchi?

taking nothing away from Conte, but comparing coach whom Pirlo has not even had professional dealing with ... i would say that he is really angry about his position being lost at milan because of allegri... probably..

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 am

Surprisingly honest. It's kind of refreshing.

He was one of my favourite players when he was at Milan.

It was always clear that he had issues with the club and his situation in the later years, but I didn't think that he was that keen to get out in the earlier years though.

He shouldn't take the 2007 Champions League win for granted. Of course it "comforted" you Andrea, it's the best damn club trophy you can win! If you had gone to Madrid you would be retired by now with nothing but a couple of La Liga titles...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sun May 05, 2013 12:16 pm

I have yet to be mad about anything Pirlo has said since he left us and don't get the hate at all.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 12:47 pm

wow a little surprising coming from him who I saw as very classy but honest nonetheless. It is his autobiography after all tho so he is expected to be honest and speak his mind.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 05, 2013 6:46 pm

what an idiotic move and hings to say
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Why should he show respect to a club that let him part with a ball pen as his thanks for all the hard work he put in?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 05, 2013 7:10 pm

juveman17 wrote:Why should he show respect to a club that let him part with a ball pen as his thanks for all the hard work he put in?

this is looooong before that, so it's not fair...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Why should he show respect to a club that let him part with a ball pen as his thanks for all the hard work he put in?

Well he ended up staying at the club no? And if you respect Van Bommel more than Pirlo than thats just terrible.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 05, 2013 7:16 pm

juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well he ended up staying at the club no? And if you respect Van Bommel more than Pirlo than thats just terrible.

This has nothing to do with Van Bommel ( I am speaking about my opinion). When you stay with the club because you feel obligated to and not because you love it its not the same thing. From this he is worse than Ibra
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next