could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team?

+5
iNFINITY9910
Ganso
hrealmadrid
The Messiah
The BoyWonder
9 posters

Go down

could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team? Empty could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team?

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 am

i definetly think there would be some ego fight there...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team? Empty Re: could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team?

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 am

It won't happen.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team? Empty Re: could you ever imagine messi and cristiano in the same team?

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 am

Messi could pull a Figo
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 am

messi?ego?

messi is a saint bro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:27 am

I can imagine.. I have played FIFA 11 Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:I can imagine.. I have played FIFA 11 Smile

CR-Villa-Messi :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 am

FIFA 11? you must have paid over 130mil to get either one to move from barca to rm or vice versa? lol
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 am

Ganso wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:I can imagine.. I have played FIFA 11 Smile

CR-Villa-Messi :coffee:

After around 5-6 seasons,

Mata-Sturridge-Hazard Twisted Evil
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 am

rsinatra wrote:FIFA 11? you must have paid over 130mil to get either one to move from barca to rm or vice versa? lol

Well.. i sell Very Happy and with them in the team i can easily sell Drogba, Lampard and etc. Get some young ones like Pastore etc. Sell Anelka, Malouda and etc etc Very Happy Voila! affraid
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:FIFA 11? you must have paid over 130mil to get either one to move from barca to rm or vice versa? lol

Well.. i sell Very Happy and with them in the team i can easily sell Drogba, Lampard and etc. Get some young ones like Pastore etc. Sell Anelka, Malouda and etc etc Very Happy Voila! affraid

Not to get off-topic but Messi won't leave Barca on Fifa11, so you must have been playing as Barca? CR7 will leave RM, but if you try to buy Messi, it's says something like "This player has been with this club for a long time, he would like to remain loyal". Even if you offer a ridiculous amount Very Happy
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:05 am

You can edit the teams then start a season, and you could do whatever team with whatever players you like.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 am

dmize wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

Not to get off-topic but Messi won't leave Barca on Fifa11, so you must have been playing as Barca? CR7 will leave RM, but if you try to buy Messi, it's says something like "This player has been with this club for a long time, he would like to remain loyal". Even if you offer a ridiculous amount Very Happy

really? Very Happy I have actually never tried to buy Messi or CR7... I kinda said it on past experiences in FIFA 10,09 Very Happy OK OK I got busted for that Very Happy I will never play as Barca damn! I actually had the money to buy one of them at least I think but i invested in the staff.... And Mata and Hazard and Neymar
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:48 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
dmize wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

really? Very Happy I have actually never tried to buy Messi or CR7... I kinda said it on past experiences in FIFA 10,09 Very Happy OK OK I got busted for that Very Happy I will never play as Barca damn! I actually had the money to buy one of them at least I think but i invested in the staff.... And Mata and Hazard and Neymar

Maybe it's possible that he leaves Barca after a bunch of seasons but I never played that far so I wasn't sure either. Another player it does it with is Schweinsteiger, I couldn't get him to leave BM.

And I've used them(Messi + CR7) together, but I did what windkick said, I edited the rosters before I started the season. Twisted Evil
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 am

Yeah editing rosters is the easy way :p
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 am

LOL @ Idrisozet creating another account to boost his rep. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down